I saw this Adam 12 scene and thought of "Big" Mike Brown

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
I saw this Adam 12 scene and thought of "Big" Mike Brown

The couple have just robbed a store but Malloy and Reed don't know that yet.

All they know is that the couple looked 'hinky.'

I'm wondering if Mike Brown looked 'hinky' to the "honky" cop?

Hinky to the honky cop.

Hinky - honky.

Get it?

Oh well...

Though the Cops didn't know it when they became suspicious of the car and the pair inside it, the suspects knew they were guilty and this affected their deportment, a change which the cops detected.

Though Officer Darren Wilson didn't know it when he stopped Mike Brown and his unwitting accomplice, THOSE TWO knew he was guilty of strong arming the store owner. I'm wondering if this affected their deportment, and whether Officer Wilson detected their sense of guilt, which led to the confrontation.

It's helpful for some people to be able to visualize an event in order to better understand it.

Watch the first scene where Malloy & Reed stop the suspects after they emerge from the car acting strangely.

Good find.

Thanks. This episode was on TV tonite (ME TV Network) and as soon as I watched it I thought, "hey, that's the same dynamics that existed when Brown was shot."

I checked Youtube and that clip was there.

Lucked out.

:)

Good find.

Thanks. This episode was on TV tonite (ME TV Network) and as soon as I watched it I thought, "hey, that's the same dynamics that existed when Brown was shot."

Lucked out.

It's interesting to see the scenery of LA before it turned shithole. Compare this show to the Shield or Crash.

Good find.

Lucked out.

It's interesting to see the scenery of LA before it turned shithole. Compare this show to the Shield or Crash.

It's interesting you'd say that because I also watched a bit of this video which revisits some of the more memorable scenes and locations used in the show and shows what they look like today.

Forum List

Back