I save everything

What’s the air date for your Hoarders episode?

Hmmm check back I haven't any schedules yet. :11_2_1043:

I save quite a bit as well and the canning cellars at both places are always stocked to gills. My friends used to crack wise about it thinking I was some TEOTWAWKI prepper, but it was more about me liking to can. lol

Hmmm check back I haven't any schedules yet. :11_2_1043:

I save quite a bit as well and the canning cellars at both places are always stocked to gills. My friends used to crack wise about it thinking I was some TEOTWAWKI prepper, but it was more about me like to can. lol

LOL good for you because even a natural disaster can cause a lot of death just because ppl can't get food/water etc. but you know that or you wouldn't be saving it lol.

I still have a lot of my school papers from a half a century ago and a ribbon I won in a chess tournament signed by Edward Teller (father of the H-bomb).

I still have a lot of my school papers from a half a century ago and a ribbon I won in a chess tournament signed by Edward Teller (father of the H-bomb).

Earthships-------- HOMES. they are pretty nifty looking if you ask me. made from recycled everything ha!

Bottles
Tires
Cans etc

iu

iu

iu

Forum List

Back