I salute all great Americans who are not voting in popularity circus AKA establishment's "elections"

Lol. Like a 10 year old child you got spanked.

Only in your crazy batshit libertarian mind! (Folks, we got a live one, here......:lol:)

You can attach as many emotes as you like, you still got owned.

:anj_stfu:.................Those of us who voted are driving here. Enjoy the view from the backseat..........................:smoke:.

I agree, you are responsible for the 17 trillion in debt, division, wars and so on... Thanks for taking credit for fucking up the car beyond repair. When you crash again maybe I'll get a chance to take over and stay the fuck on the road for a change =D

What you're basically saying Is people that vote are responsible for everything that happens in this country and people who don't vote aren't responsible for anything and get to complain about everything? Is that right?

Lol. Like a 10 year old child you got spanked.

Only in your crazy batshit libertarian mind! (Folks, we got a live one, here......:lol:)

:anj_stfu:.................Those of us who voted are driving here. Enjoy the view from the backseat..........................:smoke:.

I agree, you are responsible for the 17 trillion in debt, division, wars and so on... Thanks for taking credit for fucking up the car beyond repair. When you crash again maybe I'll get a chance to take over and stay the fuck on the road for a change =D

What you're basically saying Is people that vote are responsible for everything that happens in this country and people who don't vote aren't responsible for anything and get to complain about everything? Is that right?
No, stop being stupid.

The guy I'm talking to takes a position that if you don't vote you can't bitch... That's ignorant or just mentally retarded, take your pick. If I don't feel anyone on the ballot represents me, not necessarily 100%, but maybe like 62% or greater... Then what is the point of voting? It's kinda hard to "compromise" on issue where I have to give up entirely on one issue just to get one that I agree with... I might like a Republicans position who happens to be running for Senate when it comes to *a* tax, but then I have to also accept an unconstitutional position that Gays should not be allowed to get married? Flat out Big Government and oppressive really. A clear breach in Church and state.

The reason we are divided is simple, we are a progressive liberal nation. Both Reps and Dems grow Government and while most people still believe that there is a far right (small Government) and a far left (Giant Government) reality is there is only a singular party. Both parties cut taxes but continue to spend more. Both parties do wars not backed up by the constitution... Both parties spy on people and both parties hand trillions to the rich to loan to all of us.

So if you keep voting for these people then yes, you are to blame. You have option(s)... Not just Big Government Republican or Big Government Democrat, you can vote third party, independent, or just not vote if no one represents you. But if you vote and win, you must accept responsibility for the candidate you supported.

It's an impossibly easy concept to understand, the idea that if you don't vote you can't bitch is as dumb as claiming evolution or gravity are not real and just theory.

No, stop being stupid.

The guy I'm talking to takes a position that if you don't vote you can't bitch... That's ignorant or just mentally retarded, take your pick. If I don't feel anyone on the ballot represents me, not necessarily 100%, but maybe like 62% or greater... Then what is the point of voting? It's kinda hard to "compromise" on issue where I have to give up entirely on one issue just to get one that I agree with... I might like a Republicans position who happens to be running for Senate when it comes to *a* tax, but then I have to also accept an unconstitutional position that Gays should not be allowed to get married? Flat out Big Government and oppressive really. A clear breach in Church and state.

The reason we are divided is simple, we are a progressive liberal nation. Both Reps and Dems grow Government and while most people still believe that there is a far right (small Government) and a far left (Giant Government) reality is there is only a singular party. Both parties cut taxes but continue to spend more. Both parties do wars not backed up by the constitution... Both parties spy on people and both parties hand trillions to the rich to loan to all of us.

So if you keep voting for these people then yes, you are to blame. You have option(s)... Not just Big Government Republican or Big Government Democrat, you can vote third party, independent, or just not vote if no one represents you. But if you vote and win, you must accept responsibility for the candidate you supported.

It's an impossibly easy concept to understand, the idea that if you don't vote you can't bitch is as dumb as claiming evolution or gravity are not real and just theory.

Yes, you're saying if you voted for these politicans that fucked us up you are to blame. If you didn't vote no one can blame you for anything and not only are you imune to blame but you can blame voters and politicans all you like.

Other than not voting, what is a constructive alternative?

Bitching... Same as all you do after you vote in someone that fucks it up more. You bitch. I'd advise you to not vote for them again, but some people never learn and feel doing the same thing over and over will give a... well you know how that line goes.

Prospective.

Pretend you are looking at a ballot, and NO ONE is on it you like. Then some chitbag comes walking bye and asks "whoda you vote for there?" And you reply, well, they all really suck so no one. Then that small minded loser says, "well if you don't vote you can't bitch!!!" You ask, "who made that rule?" And the retard says, "I did, we did... I dono..."

Then you realize that the whole point of that rule is to get you to vote even though you don't like either candidate in hopes that 50/50 you pick the side the moron who played "the rule" is on. I mean, why can't someone bitch if they didn't vote? Logically how did someone come to this conclusion? Have they ever given it even a pixel worth of a though or did they just hear it and repeat this "rule."

Because I didn't vote and I'm clearly able to bitch about the people you fuckers keep putting in office. Maybe you can start a Government program where you round up people that don't vote and still have an opinion and burn them or something...

Prospective.

Pretend you are looking at a ballot, and NO ONE is on it you like. Then some chitbag comes walking bye and asks "whoda you vote for there?" And you reply, well, they all really suck so no one. Then that small minded loser says, "well if you don't vote you can't bitch!!!" You ask, "who made that rule?" And the retard says, "I did, we did... I dono..."

Then you realize that the whole point of that rule is to get you to vote even though you don't like either candidate in hopes that 50/50 you pick the side the moron who played "the rule" is on. I mean, why can't someone bitch if they didn't vote? Logically how did someone come to this conclusion? Have they ever given it even a pixel worth of a though or did they just hear it and repeat this "rule."

Because I didn't vote and I'm clearly able to bitch about the people you fuckers keep putting in office. Maybe you can start a Government program where you round up people that don't vote and still have an opinion and burn them or something...

Now, now........we already know the hardest part of being a Libertarian is living it.........:crybaby:..........

Prospective.

Now, now........we already know the hardest part of being a Libertarian is living it.........:crybaby:..........

It says a lot how little you have actually said in so many posts. More emotes? Looks like you got your shit rolled good kiddi.

Libertarians are just more Pub dupes in the end...

Buycotting elections is moronic. That's how the Muslim Brotherhood won...If everyone paid some attention and voted, Pubs dominating off years, or anything else, would end.

Buycotting elections is moronic. That's how the Muslim Brotherhood won...If everyone paid some attention and voted, Pubs dominating off years, or anything else, would end.

Truly, you are half-right.......(1st time I have even 1/2 agreed with Franco..........:wtf:)

That was the whole point that the Democrats were making. That you all needed to get out and vote this time.
Especially for this mid term election.
Since the Republicans took over most of the States, it is now set up for the Republicans in the electoral college votes for 2016.

No, stop being stupid.
That's exactly what you were saying. Voting Losertarian is pissing in the wind and bitching about your wet pants.
You are full of it. There is no Constitutional right to marry whoever you want. States have always decided it. If a state is going to have a man marry a woman the state cannot discriminate against the man or woman. How is that too complicated? It has nothing at all to do with religion. Typical Libertarian insanity.

We are a progressive liberal nation? WTF? No one you would vote for could win, most folks aren't that far out there. Enjoy your high road, even if it's in Nevernever land.

Part of growing up is compromising to move things closer to your goals. No candidate will represent anyone perfectly, if they have their own mind. Holding your breath until you turn blue and complaining about everything while doing nothing isn't the fodder of adults.

Honestly we can only have a meaningful democracy when we let only intelligent people vote. Democracy was never intended to work well when you let stupid people vote or people who are voting for more welfare in their own pockets .

That was the whole point that the Democrats were making. That you all needed to get out and vote this time.
Since the Republicans took over most of the States, it is now set up for the Republicans in the electoral college votes for 2016.
BS. Only 33% voted. In the presidential elections Dems will vote, and it doesn't matter about the electoral college (????)...

Honestly we can only have a meaningful democracy when we let only intelligent people vote. Democracy was never intended to work well when you let stupid people vote or people who are voting for more welfare in their own pockets .
There it is. And blacks and minorities and the poor don't get to vote...RW idiocy and evil.

BS. Only 33% voted. In the presidential elections Dems will vote, and it doesn't matter about the electoral college (????)...

The Electoral college votes for the President and Vice President.
The President and Vice President are not elected directly by the voters. Instead, they are elected by "electors" who are chosen by popular vote on a state-by-state basis.
Since most of the States went Red the electors will now vote for the President and Vice President.
Bye Bye Hillary.

The Electoral college votes for the President and Vice President.
The President and Vice President are not elected directly by the voters. Instead, they are elected by "electors" who are chosen by popular vote on a state-by-state basis.
Since most of the States went Red the electors will now vote for the President and Vice President.
Bye Bye Hillary.

that isn't how it works.

the electors are chosen BASED UPON THE POPULAR VOTE.

Forum List

Back