I salute all great Americans who are not voting in popularity circus AKA establishment's "elections"

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Every time I read about Americans being "stupid voters" or "idiots" for not voting, this is an insult, and these statements are made by the same type of people who called me a liar when I told them about my story of how I did not have a write in option when I voted the last time in 2004 (story below from my web site) Elections in America are no different than they were in USSR, and the best card self proclaimed Americans have against statements such as this is "leave America if you don't like it here, don't let the door hit you on the way out", and of course we can expect these type of government trolls here any minute, but if there are any decent Americans who care about bringing political change to this once great nation, I urge you to ignore the bait threads and discus your opinions on how third parties can get elected in America? I believe also the same exact problem exists in most other so called democratic countries where international bankers have corrupted their systems.

Below text from Untitled -
ELECTIONS
Independent parties such as Libertarians and others should know that before they have any chance to win enough seats in any elections to make any difference, there must first be some serious changes made to the way elections are conducted, and to make those changes, a unity is needed among the independent parties. Unity can only exist around one leader, not a group or a party.
Other than through a bloody coup, elections are usually the only way to replace those in power. Internationalists have perfected a way to RIG elections, where they select a few of their own trusted friends, publicize them on the mass media, get them to argue and insult each other and call them opposition. This OVERSHADOWS any other candidates who are usually much more sincere about representing society and are truly independent. With a negative vote option for each candidate, this scheme will not work, because it will give a voice to all those voters who OPPOSE candidates which were publicized by the establishment, since negative votes will deduct positive votes.
In our modern technologically advanced world, where money is trusted to exist by digits printed on a computer, it is a CRIME to leave the election process so outdated: imagine if all the banking was done on paper - And today it does not really matter with elections, because the winners are already predicted for months in advance by the establishment media and all the parroting independent networks. It is no coincidence that the so called axis of democracy today is full of career politicians - And from Saudi Arabia to America, from Turkey to Russia they all claim to be people's favorites and they are all NOT.
NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT FIRMLY STANDS FOR INTRODUCING A NEGATIVE VOTE OPTION IN ALL ELECTIONS.
Establishment's digital ballots usually have names written on them already – names of the popular candidates on television, with a button next to it. This is absurd! If people are incapable to type in or write in a name of the candidate they want to vote for, then they have absolutely no business voting – I could create a ballot with my name on it and place it on a path where my chickens walk, pour some bread crumbs, and every time a chicken steps on a ballot, he votes for me. That is actually how I became the leader of the New World Government, but my mission is to make election process more serious than that.
NewWorldGovernment.net will form it’s own election committee. We will hold our elections the same day as the establishment. Establishment’s election committee as well as anyone else is invited to participate in vote monitoring and vote count along with us. We conducted many tests of such elections, and people such as Ron Paul and other so called "kooks" come out winners every time against the establishment’s fraud. The only thing that is missing is for the society to be made aware of this, and that will not be televised, it is something that you have to let them know.
Digital internet voting system is easy to set up, we do not need any fancy equipment or fancy boxes with pre written names, it will cost practically nothing – People will be able to vote from their homes on internet just like they do their banking: Register using your name/phone number; sign in using your name and password; type in a name to vote; select for or against. This way no candidate gets discriminated against.

SPEECH VIDEO TRANSCRIPT:
Dear Libertarians and other 3rd and independent partiers: Do not expect me to vote in any establishment's hosted elections - if you are serious about winning elections, let us join together to host a referendum where we can vote not only for, but against politicians, it does not matter if it's not constitutional, but at least it will show to the world where the American people stand... because in 2000 I was persuaded to vote for Bush who was all over television, on the conservative networks, and the liberal networks, including the so called independent media, and the so called public media talking about how he will not start any wars, just like you (YouTube George Bush you forgot)
In 2004 I was determined that I will not vote for either of the predicted winners of the establishment on media. In 2004, As I entered the voting booth and I saw the digital ballot, with a few names written on it, and NOWHERE to write in a candidate, I swear this on my life! I looked around, and I asked the staff "excuse me, how can I vote for Ralph Nader?" and the staff member responded: "just select all democrats in the list" - hmm... I wanted to write the name on the wall, but it would have been vandalism. I looked around for another minute, and then having no other choice, hesitantly ended up voting for another war criminal, who was against the war at the time - John Kerry... that was the last time I voted.
I am not considered to be one of their political experts, to be invited on television to talk about this, but I posted this on some political forums on internet - on political forum.com for example, my post was quickly moved to a conspiracy theories section, where some of the contributing members continued insulting me about this, and as soon as I said something back I got banned, and on us message board dot com, I was called a liar. but if someone would put a gun to my head and demand that I tell the truth - I would say "I swear to you on my life, everything I just said is absolute truth. I did not make anything up".... In 2008 and 2012, I no longer participated in their game that they call democratic elections, I watched on internet, as the people elected a new peace prize winner. [Libya beating of Gadhafi]
I am sure that other so called axis of democracy nations such as Germany, France and Britain have similar problems, because I can see that their leaders all follow the same puppet masters. We must unite into something bigger than our nations in order to defeat this evil. And I am asking voters in America not to vote for any democrats, republicans or any third party that they see publicized on the same establishment media debates and discussions.
New World Government has a solution to this problem.

Voting in American elections is like playing a card game at a con artists establishment: you lose and you get blamed for playing like an idiot, and that is what I see the establishment's trolls on this forum doing to American society - relentlessly blaming people of being stupid for "electing stupid politicians" and for "not voting".

One third of the eligible voters deciding the direction of the country is a sad foot note.

Kind of embarrassing considering our history.

WYGD? :dunno:

People who don't vote are like back seat drivers whom you eventually have to tell to STFU!

I didn't vote and in person I bet you wouldn't have the balls to tell me to stfu.

I simply didn't have anyone to vote for this election. My job is not to vote for the sake of voting. How does that put me in the back seat?

People who don't vote are like back seat drivers whom you eventually have to tell to STFU!
So how is your driving going?

Still on the road while realizing the map is not always the territory.
17 trillion in debt and lots of wars... massive UE and mass welfare/food stamps... You're still driving but you fucked up the car so bad it ain't worth chit.

You should know then not to text and drive

^

I didn't vote and in person I bet you wouldn't have the balls to tell me to stfu.

I simply didn't have anyone to vote for this election. My job is not to vote for the sake of voting. How does that put me in the back seat?

One of my core values is 'no involvement, then no commitment'. I see voting as a primary involvement in perpetuating freedom. Someone who fails to exercise a basic tenet of freedom, voting, is less committed to that freedom then one whom votes even knowing that there is no such thing as a perfect candidate.
BTW, voting is not a job, it is a privilege.

17 trillion in debt and lots of wars... massive UE and mass welfare/food stamps... You're still driving but you fucked up the car so bad it ain't worth chit.

I'll trade my ballots in for bullets, IF the time comes.
For now, ballots remain a more viable option.
Hoping you are enjoying playing 'the blame game', that is, when you aren't having your libertarian utopian visions.........:itsok:.

^

One of my core values is 'no involvement, then no commitment'. I see voting as a primary involvement in perpetuating freedom. Someone who fails to exercise a basic tenet of freedom, voting, is less committed to that freedom then one whom votes even knowing that there is no such thing as a perfect candidate.

That's a pretty ignorant stance in life to carry.

See, YOU found a way to blame ME for the people YOU elected that fucked the country up. YOU are the problem. If there was a "None of the above" option I would bet that wins half the time on any race out there, Governor, Senate, House and even for President. Till then if you voted for these morons then it's a reflection of you, the voter... Meaning you're a moron.

I'll trade my ballots in for bullets, IF the time comes.
For now, ballots remain a more viable option.
Hoping you are enjoying playing 'the blame game', that is, when you aren't having your libertarian utopian visions.........:itsok:.

Funny how you blame everyone else for the mess you caused.

^

See, YOU found a way to blame ME for the people YOU elected that fucked the country up. YOU are the problem. If there was a "None of the above" option I would bet that wins half the time on any race out there, Governor, Senate, House and even for President. Till then if you voted for these morons then it's a reflection of you, the voter... Meaning you're a moron.

:blahblah:

^

Lol. Like a 10 year old child you got spanked.

^

Only in your crazy batshit libertarian mind! (Folks, we got a live one, here......:lol:)

^

Only in your crazy batshit libertarian mind! (Folks, we got a live one, here......:lol:)

You can attach as many emotes as you like, you still got owned.

^

:anj_stfu:.................Those of us who voted are driving here. Enjoy the view from the backseat..........................:smoke:.

:anj_stfu:.................Those of us who voted are driving here. Enjoy the view from the backseat..........................:smoke:.

I agree, you are responsible for the 17 trillion in debt, division, wars and so on... Thanks for taking credit for fucking up the car beyond repair. When you crash again maybe I'll get a chance to take over and stay the fuck on the road for a change =D

Forum List

Back