"I said it, I was wrong and I apologize"

You know what the funniest part of all this is?

Back in the primaries, when the 1/3 of Republicans who were die-hard Trump supporters, saying that Trump was the candidate who had the best chance of beating Hillary.

lol

Yeah

So, what if he did? Would you forgive him?

What does forgiveness entail, exactly?

Answer the question damn it.
So now Trump is proven to be objective and capable of apology... not a narcissist or etc.

More reason to vote for him it seems.

Anthony Weiner apologized.

And then did it again.

Which proved the voters of NYC correct when they thoroughly rejected his run for mayor. Will you do the same with Trump?

He wasn't caught again until recently.

You're conflating two unrelated incidents. Wiener is a pervert who sends photos to jail bait.

Trump engaged in typical male conversation, in private. I have talked the same way, and unless you're gay, or a priest of some kind, so have you.

Trump told those 'guys' what he DOES. He confessed to acts of sexual harassment.

Please provide proof that any ladies involved expressed any offense.

When will they learn to channel Disraeli? All this apologizing for normal behavior that harms no one is goddamned silly.

Grabbing a woman by her pussy is normal behavior by you?

Maybe you should try that at work tomorrow, let us know how it goes.

Donald Trump's words--more important than the hurricane wreaking havoc on the Georgia coast right now. Some liberals make me sick.

Yes, Couch-boy, we know that you are sad we have this making you look bad.

Meanwhile-

Speaker Paul Ryan cancels Donald Trump's invitation to Wisconsin event

OH BURN!!!!

So now Trump is proven to be objective and capable of apology... not a narcissist or etc.

More reason to vote for him it seems.

Anthony Weiner apologized.

And this is important because...?

A regressive anti-Trump liberal is never complete without dumb false equivalencies.

They're not equivalent because Trump's actions are worse...okay...good point.

I have noted before that you are not to be taken seriously. Thanks for continually confirming it.

I see the left loon's heads are still spinning and exploding...too funny....while they conveniently ignore the rapist Bubba.

This is why one should never take anything a left loons says serious, never.

What, is the weather racist or something? I'm sure a tropical cyclone destroying property and killing people is a far more important thing to be concerned about than what Trump said 10 years ago. By orders of magnitude.

'Oh, my God, my candidate just prove himself to be a lewd, lechorous asshole - AGAIN! Look let's talk about the weather!!!"

Meh, not so much.

When will they learn to channel Disraeli? All this apologizing for normal behavior that harms no one is goddamned silly.

Grabbing a woman by her pussy is normal behavior by you?

Maybe you should try that at work tomorrow, let us know how it goes.

I have oft indulged in such common playfulness. I must assume you have not.

I am self-employed, but the wife is always nearby. :laugh:

Didn't care when the libs smeared the forums with the word pussy, still don't care.

Bill has never apologized for the RAPES. Hillary never apologized for the assaults on women, killing Kathleen Willey's cat, the threats on her life. She never apologized for the murders she allowed in Libya, or the innocent "movie maker she put in prison with her false claim when she and Obama lied to the People about Libya.

There is so much the bitch never apologized for. Dems don't care

Pushing the final destruction on the country is all that matters.

Didn't care when the libs smeared the forums with thevword pussy, still don't care.

Bill has never apologized for the RAPES. Hillary never apologized for the assaults on women, killing Kathleen Wieleys cat, the threats on her life. She never apologized for the murders she allowed in Libya, or the innocent "movie maker she put in prison with her false claim when she and Obama lied to the People about Libya.

There is so much the bitch never apologized for. Dems don't care

Pushing the final destruction on the country is all that matters.

If idiot leftists didn't have double standards they wouldn't have any standards at all

Over 500,000 civilians death toll in Syria alone as well vs a frisky Trump years ago.

How is Hillary responsible for the Syrian People rising up against their inept dictator?

Hardly inept. He's still in power after five years of Obama's mewling.

Also, one can safely say that those opposing Assad are in league with the Islamist movement, an uprising which is the gist of Hillary's entire "Arab Spring".

Why are we supporting them? Hmm?

I am self-employed, but the wife is always nearby.

Oh, that's right. You guys are all fantastically successful businessmen and not guys living at home on a disability check posting all day on USMB. I keep forgetting that.

Bill has never apologized for the RAPES. Hillary never apologized for the assaults on women, killing Kathleen Willey's cat, the threats on her life. She never apologized for the murders she allowed in Libya, or the innocent "movie maker she put in prison with her false claim when she and Obama lied to the People about Libya.

Okay, let's look at that list.

No evidence Bill raped anyone; Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars and couldn't prove any of that.

Nobody killed Kathleen Willey's cat. The cat probably figured out she was crazy and ran away. Animals know.

The movie maker violated the terms of his parole. That's why he went back to prison. Nothing to do with Hillary.

sorry, Libya really was about a video they didn't like. The guy who instigated the attack said so.

I am self-employed, but the wife is always nearby.

Oh, that's right. You guys are all fantastically successful businessmen and not guys living at home on a disability check posting all day on USMB. I keep forgetting that.

Okay, let's look at that list.

No evidence Bill raped anyone; Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars and couldn't prove any of that.

Nobody killed Kathleen Willey's cat. The cat probably figured out she was crazy and ran away. Animals know.

The movie maker violated the terms of his parole. That's why he went back to prison. Nothing to do with Hillary.

sorry, Libya really was about a video they didn't like. The guy who instigated the attack said so.

Yeah....all those women got together and created some grand conspiracy....dumbass

Forum List

Back