"I said it, I was wrong and I apologize"

I see the left loon's heads are still spinning and exploding...too funny....while they conveniently ignore the rapist Bubba.

This is why one should never take anything a left loons says serious, never.

Trump is a rapist and you're voting for him.

From someone voting for Clinton that's hilarious

I'm not voting for Clinton. You lose.

LOL Sure and Fake Jake isn't either

I have oft indulged in such common playfulness. I must assume you have not.

I am self-employed, but the wife is always nearby.

Oh, that's right. You guys are all fantastically successful businessmen and not guys living at home on a disability check posting all day on USMB. I keep forgetting that.

Bill has never apologized for the RAPES. Hillary never apologized for the assaults on women, killing Kathleen Willey's cat, the threats on her life. She never apologized for the murders she allowed in Libya, or the innocent "movie maker she put in prison with her false claim when she and Obama lied to the People about Libya.

Okay, let's look at that list.

No evidence Bill raped anyone; Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars and couldn't prove any of that.

Nobody killed Kathleen Willey's cat. The cat probably figured out she was crazy and ran away. Animals know.

The movie maker violated the terms of his parole. That's why he went back to prison. Nothing to do with Hillary.

sorry, Libya really was about a video they didn't like. The guy who instigated the attack said so.

Trump admits to randomly grabbing pussy and the Trumptards respond with blathering about Kathleen Willey's cat.

I see the left loon's heads are still spinning and exploding...too funny....while they conveniently ignore the rapist Bubba.

I personally vowed years ago to never vote for Hillary Clinton because of her support of the Iraq war that she stubbornly clung to.

I personally vowed years ago to never vote for Hillary Clinton because of her support of the Iraq war that she stubbornly clung to.

LALALALALALA .....right

Didn't care when the libs smeared the forums with thevword pussy, still don't care.

Bill has never apologized for the RAPES. Hillary never apologized for the assaults on women, killing Kathleen Wieleys cat, the threats on her life. She never apologized for the murders she allowed in Libya, or the innocent "movie maker she put in prison with her false claim when she and Obama lied to the People about Libya.

There is so much the bitch never apologized for. Dems don't care

Pushing the final destruction on the country is all that matters.

If idiot leftists didn't have double standards they wouldn't have any standards at all

Your standard is that it's okay for Trump to use his fame and fortune to go round randomly groping snatch.

Is that a standard you apply at a personal level in your relationships?

Yeah....all those women got together and created some grand conspiracy....dumbass

Well, you drag a $100 Bill through a trailer park, you'll find something.

Of course, whenever you guys produce a list of names of those women, they usually don't hold up to any kind of scrutiny. Take out the women who had consensual relationships with Bill, and you are left with a handful of proven liars (Brodderick, Jones, Willey).

Well that was a nice diversion from your president raped at least 4 women, forced himself on 15 year old girls on Epstines "fantasy island' and Hillary covers for it all. Yet you still shill for her here. Must be paid by the Demonrat Party, I can only assume

Yeah....all those women got together and created some grand conspiracy....dumbass

Of course, whenever you guys produce a list of names of those women, they usually don't hold up to any kind of scrutiny. Take out the women who had consensual relationships with Bill, and you are left with a handful of proven liars (Brodderick, Jones, Willey).

You're not convincing anyone. This is hilarious you fucktards squawking about Trump but leave Bill the Molester alone

For all those praising Trump's behaviour,

how many points in the polls will he gain from the public now knowing of such praiseworthy behaviour?

You're not convincing anyone. This is hilarious you fucktards squawking about Trump but leave Bill the Molester alone

Why do you see what Clinton may have done as bad,

but you praise and zealously defend what we now KNOW Trump does?

And you think that's somehow different from your stance?

I'm not defending Trump, unlike you I realize men will be men and boys will be boys. I have no doubt my own husband has engaged in such talk. What I am doing is pointing out you dumbasses blatant hypocrisy....it's a never ending endeavour with you assholes. You're all hypocrites and I'd bet at least 80% of you self professed guardians of women have engaged in the same BS talk.

Get over it already

So now Trump is proven to be objective and capable of apology... not a narcissist or etc.

More reason to vote for him it seems.

Anthony Weiner apologized.

And this is important because...?

A regressive anti-Trump liberal is never complete without dumb false equivalencies.

They're not equivalent because Trump's actions are worse...okay...good point.

I have noted before that you are not to be taken seriously. Thanks for continually confirming it.

Weiner sends what amounts to a picture of himself in underwear to a woman not his wife.

Trump randomly gropes women's twats.

You tell me which is worse. Or, shut up and run away.

And you think that's somehow different from your stance?

What's my stance, Dumb Deer? See you don't even know, you're just blabbering to be blabbering

I'm not defending Trump, unlike you I realize men will be men and boys will be boys. I have no doubt my own husband has engaged in such talk. What I am doing is pointing out you dumbasses blatant hypocrisy....it's a never ending endeavour with you assholes. You're all hypocrites and I'd bet at least 80% of you self professed guardians of women have engaged in the same BS talk.

Get over it already

This is not about the talk. It's about what Trump revealed in the talk.

You certainly can't be saying that if you found out your husband was groping women you'd be fine with it.

I have oft indulged in such common playfulness. I must assume you have not.

I am self-employed, but the wife is always nearby.

Oh, that's right. You guys are all fantastically successful businessmen and not guys living at home on a disability check posting all day on USMB. I keep forgetting that.

Oh dear me. I smell jealousy raising its pointed little head.

I'm on my third career, and doing fine. I "retire" next year with two pensions and a fine portfolio.

Ta!

Forum List

Back