I S I S Captures Route Irish. This Contradicts Dempsey Saying Iraq Under Control.

So Jakey and NotFooled, do you know what Route Irish is?

Do you know the significance of ISIS capturing it?

I'll let you read up and figure out why you continue to be wrong about Obama's strategy in Iraq.

Bush's 2nd Battle of Fallujah
Dec 2004
American Troops Killed 95

American Troops wounded 540

Obama's Only Battle for Fallujah

June 2016
American Troops Killed / 0
American Troops wounded / 0

I'll let you read up and figure out why you continue to be wrong about Obama's strategy in Iraq.

Dec 2004

June 2016

Another Obama apologist promoting their religious dogma.

Dec 2004

June 2016

Thanks for bumping.

Dec 2004

June 2016
So we should just ignore the fact that obama's diddling helped ISIS to grow?

Dec 2004

June 2016

Obama didn't diddle - he did what's right / air strikes and train the Iraqus to fight their own fight.

Dec 2004

June 2016

ISIS grew in Iraq, a sovereign nation with a military capacity of 500,000 troops with the most modern weapons.

Why don't you get off the ODS bandwagon for one minute and put the blame where it belongs?

Fallujah is liberated by the Iraqis and not one RWnut on this board is happy about it.

ISIS was the best thing going for them in the last midterm elections - their adopted terrorist heroes were supposed to conquer all of Iraq by now so they could try to blame it all on diddling Obama.

They suck as Americans - plain and simple.

Dec 2004

June 2016

ISIS grew in Iraq, a sovereign nation with a military capacity of 500,000 troops with the most modern weapons.

Why don't you get off the ODS bandwagon for one minute and put the blame where it belongs?
ODS? I put the blame where it belongs, the asshole you love sniffing.

Fallujah is liberated by the Iraqis and not one RWnut on this board is happy about it.

ISIS was the best thing going for them in the last midterm elections - their adopted terrorist heroes were supposed to conquer all of Iraq by now so they could try to blame it all on diddling Obama.

You suck, period. People died so you could post this stupid shit?

Dec 2004

June 2016

ODS? I put the blame where it belongs, the asshole you love sniffing.

There's no blame on us, because it was none of our business in the first place. The Iraqis are lucky that Obama has done as much as he has.
ISIS is being systematically destroyed and we have 3 US combat casualties. Only an ODS'er could find fault with that.

They want a permanent war against Islam. Let's not mince words here.

You suck, period. People died so you could post this stupid shit?
You politicize the issue then whine when called on it.

Obama administration allowed Iraq to split into sectarian violence years ago. The Sunni had no other option but to run toward ISIS. Now Iran has been empowered in the region and that is a disaster. Everyone in the Middle East SW Asia region knew that the U.S. Would be a tepid player at best after the whole backing off the "red line" with Syria incident. Never expect this administration to ever admit the failed at anything with regards to foreign affairs. But as for now U.S. foreign policy is SNAFU.

Now there is a silly revision by Bush92.

The fact is that Bush could not SOFA and Obama would not leave troops in Iraq without one.

ISIS and the fall of Iraq are all on Bush.

Now there is a silly revision by Bush92.

The fact is that Bush could not SOFA and Obama would not leave troops in Iraq without one.

ISIS and the fall of Iraq are all on Bush.
Two wrongs do not make it right. Invasion of Iraq in 2003 was terrible mistake. As a veteran I spoke out against at rallies before the 2002 vote. That still does not excuse Obama's piss poor handling of it when he left a Shia PM to his own devices.

Forum List

Back