I S I S Captures Route Irish. This Contradicts Dempsey Saying Iraq Under Control.

Well it has been a full year since ISIS didn't take control of Route Irish. Any sign of econchick?
Probably here under a new name.

Like LadyGunSlinger.
SassyIrishLass. I got her to admit it a while back.
Is that true? I thought it might have been her for a while but econchick was a huge **** who couldn't stop telling everyone how smart she was. I don't often agree with SassyIrishLass but she doesn't come across as badly as econchick did.
LGS was run off the board for her ridiculous Lois Lerner thread, then run off the board again for this ridiculous route Irish thread as econchick. I don't know how long SassyIrishLass will last before she decides to cut and run again.

Well it has been a full year since ISIS didn't take control of Route Irish. Any sign of econchick?

Like LadyGunSlinger.
Is that true? I thought it might have been her for a while but econchick was a huge **** who couldn't stop telling everyone how smart she was. I don't often agree with SassyIrishLass but she doesn't come across as badly as econchick did.
LGS was run off the board for her ridiculous Lois Lerner thread, then run off the board again for this ridiculous route Irish thread as econchick. I don't know how long SassyIrishLass will last before she decides to cut and run again.
LGS is SIL? I thought the wordage reminded me of someone but had not linked her to the gunslinger. When she was not hearing bells in her head, LGS was fun to read.

Like LadyGunSlinger.
LGS is SIL? I thought the wordage reminded me of someone but had not linked her to the gunslinger. When she was not hearing bells in her head, LGS was fun to read.
Yup it's her.

You boys are still rubbing your nuts. She must have really whacked you.
If you read the whole thread you will stumble onto the section where she ambushes herself in a stolen valor argument. Not saying she was guilty of stolen valor, but many believed she was misrepresenting her service in Iraq during the war. Claiming to have served at a certain location during a certain time period goes bad quickly when others who are familiar with that location during that time period jump into the conversation and begin asking test questions.

Like LadyGunSlinger.

I don't cut and run old man. Now stop blabbering about shit you know nothing of, you look like....well a foolish old man.

Like LadyGunSlinger.
Yup it's her.

Prove it old man....uh oh here is where the rubber meets the road and you look like a foolish old jack ass LOL

If you read the whole thread you will stumble onto the section where she ambushes herself in a stolen valor argument. Not saying she was guilty of stolen valor, but many believed she was misrepresenting her service in Iraq during the war. Claiming to have served at a certain location during a certain time period goes bad quickly when others who are familiar with that location during that time period jump into the conversation and begin asking test questions.
Cool but I don't remember what this was about. It was a month and a half ago.

Cool but I don't remember what this was about. It was a month and a half ago.
I found a comment I made about her being gone for over a month. That was 27 Dec 2014.

Like LadyGunSlinger.

I don't cut and run old man. Now stop blabbering about shit you know nothing of, you look like....well a foolish old man.
Econo Chic and Lady Gunslinger were booted over or shamed into leaving over a Stolen Valor issue. Some posters believe the operator under the SassyIrishLass label or tag is a sock created by the Stolen Valor person.

Like LadyGunSlinger.

Econo Chic and Lady Gunslinger were booted over or shamed into leaving over a Stolen Valor issue. Some posters believe the operator under the SassyIrishLass label or tag is a sock created by the Stolen Valor person.
I believe the LGS username was dropped after she embarrassed herself in the Lois Lerner getting arrested thread. I wonder what will do in the SassyIrishLass name.

Trump is in a recruitment video by the daesh terrorist scum - i wonder if SassyIrishLass will denounce the now defunct author of this thread.

When EconChick uttered the lie that daesh captured Route Irish there could not be a better recruitment tool for those terrorist.

They don't even have to win a battle for US citizens to declare them capturing the main highway from the airport to the Green Zone.

Sassy does not applaud the Obama strategy that has resulted in Daesh losing over 40% of territory captured in 2014. She must be an ISIL sympathizer to this day.

Forum List

Back