I rewatched Lost

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I re-watched LOST and now that it's over again I feel like I rekindled that exciting love magic in a new relationship and now I am reliving the pain because it's over. :cuckoo:

I need a new show to enthrall me :cool:

I re-watched LOST and now that it's over again I feel like I rekindled that exciting love magic in a new relationship and now I am reliving the pain because it's over. :cuckoo:

I've really been thinking about doing this myself...all six seasons are available on hulu.

I've really been thinking about doing this myself...all six seasons are available on hulu.

Who was your favorite female and male characters?

Who was your favorite female and male characters?

lost-characters-290-sayid.jpg

juliet4-lost.png

That is one sexy woman and Said was cool. Loved, loved, loved that show.

Good ol Hurley. :)

Last edited:
I had never watched an episode until the other day at my friend's house. Now I'm interested.

Looking for a new show? Well, it's not new, but if you haven't seen it already, check out The Wire.

Forum List

Back