I rest my case!

Better find someone in your own league.

I had thought of this myself, but given Lipush is the only other Middle Eastern resident amongst our regulars, that wouldn't leave me many people to talk to.

I now have 12 false claims of yours from the past 3 days - shall I put them all here?

Do you commit to posting honestly, btw - you seemed to dodge the question before.

I NEVER say anything I can't back up.

Great.

Yesterday you claimed that 25,000 Palestinians were killed in 3 days in 1971, by Jordanians.

Please back this up.

(PS: It is wrong on 3 counts - the years was 1970, not 1971; between 3,400 and 5,000 people were killed, not 25,000; and the fighting lasted 11 days, not 3)

What is clear is that the Arabs did not own or rule or control and inch of the land they claim the Jews stole.

Another lie.

As was proven beyond any shadow of a doubt yesterday - many Arabic cities (we looked at Nablus, Gaza and Hebron) have never had a Jewish community, and in 1850 were almost 100% Palestinian Muslim.

Please try and post honestly. I know you get desperate and angry, but posting what you know to be false only makes you look like an idiot.
Ha ha ha. Where is your proof that the Arabs controlled the land? You proved beyond a shadow of doubt you are an IslamoNazi sympathizer. On the bright side, your Arab / Muslim friends are pleased with your efforts. Although it resulted in Epic fail after epic fail.

I NEVER say anything I can't back up.

Great.

Yesterday you claimed that 25,000 Palestinians were killed in 3 days in 1971, by Jordanians.

Please back this up.

(PS: It is wrong on 3 counts - the years was 1970, not 1971; between 3,400 and 5,000 people were killed, not 25,000; and the fighting lasted 11 days, not 3)
Ah I see, you wanna eat more shit? Dont panic, chew slowly, there's more where that came from:

The guerrillas' power grew steadily in Jordan, to which 380,000 Palestinians had fled after Israel occupied the West Bank in 1967, joining others who had arrived in 1948 when Israel was founded. By 1970, thousands of guerrillas were there, many of them adherents of Al Fatah.
Spurred on by Palestinian radicals, Mr. Arafat committed what was to be the first of several blunders: He countenanced an attempt to wrest power from King Hussein, whose grandfather, a religious and tribal leader from Saudi Arabia, had been placed in charge of the country when Britain recognized its independence in 1923.
Palestinian guerrillas began interfering with highway traffic, controlling Palestinian refugee camps, clashing with the Jordanian Army and systematically defying the government. In September 1970 -- later known to Palestinians as Black September -- King Hussein sent troops and armor into Amman, his capital, to suppress the P.L.O. After days of shelling refugee camps where some 60,000 Palestinians lived, the army drove the would-be usurpers out of Jordan.
Conservative estimates put Palestinian losses at 2,000. Mr. Arafat, who made his way unharmed to Cairo, later claimed that Jordan's Army had killed 25,000.
Yasir Arafat, Palestinian Leader and Mideast Provocateur, Is Dead at 75 - Obituary (Obit); Biography - NYTimes.com

Terror in Black September: The First Eyewitness Account of the Infamous 1970 Hijackings

Last edited:
Roudy -

So your source for the number of dead is a claim by Yasser Arafat?

I didn't know he was a reliable source....

The number is a joke of course, but it's nice to know someone believes what Arafat says. Your claim is still wildly false though - out by around 400%!!

btw - Was the year 1971? Did the fighting last 3 days? (Your source says 1970 and 11 days)

Last edited:
Wait a minute now...you don't trust the founder of the Palestinian national movement? Aren't you fucking terrorist worshipping retards the ones that keep telling us to TRUST "Palestinian sources"?!! That's like saying you're a Muslim but don't believe in Mohammad. Ha ha ha!

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arafat later claimed that the Jordanian army killed between 10,000 and 25,00o Palestinians

Wait a minute now...you don't trust the founder of the Palestinian national movement? Aren't you fucking terrorist worshipping retards the ones that keep telling us to TRUST "Palestinian sources"?!! That's like saying you're a Muslim but don't believe in Mohammad. Ha ha ha!

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arafat later claimed that the Jordanian army killed between 10,000 and 25,00o Palestinians
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEUEkyd8MmU]Israel, Jews, Zionists Seminar Takeover of Wikipedia Online Information to Implement Disinformation - YouTube[/ame]

Wait a minute now...you don't trust the founder of the Palestinian national movement? Aren't you fucking terrorist worshipping retards the ones that keep telling us to TRUST "Palestinian sources"?!! s

No, I don't trust Arafat's word on anything - and I am amazed you do.

But then, I have never told you to trust Palestinan sources, I am not an Islamist, and saying I worship terror says more about you than it does about anyone else.

I have actually experienced 3 katyusha attacks, I don't see terror as somethibg to joke about.

I am now asking you for the 5th time to back up your ridiculous claims about Black September.

The remaining dozen false claims of yours can follow that.

I am a native Engkish speaker yes. BUT...

OK, I had thought you probably were because your English is so idiomatic, but certainly your grammar and vocab could use some work...

The first law of Artevelde: "The more sloppy a person's English grammar and vocabulary are, the more likely that the person is an English native speaker."

Yes, that's true!!

Although the errors natives and foreigners make are so different...I can usually tell quite quickly. It was only Hoss impling that Roudy wasn't a native that made me think I might have missed something. I have met some foreigners who picked up their English off the streets in London or LA and spoke with a perfect regional dialect - but can't use grammar for shit!

Wait a minute now...you don't trust the founder of the Palestinian national movement? Aren't you fucking terrorist worshipping retards the ones that keep telling us to TRUST "Palestinian sources"?!! s

But then, I have never told you to trust Palestinan sources, I am not an Islamist, and saying I worship terror says more about you than it does about anyone else.

I have actually experienced 3 katyusha attacks, I don't see terror as somethibg to joke about.

I am now asking you for the 5th time to back up your ridiculous claims about Black September.

Katyusha rockets? How can that be? Tinmore says they only lob bottle rockets. You know, fireworks.

Katyusha rockets? How can that be? Tinmore says they only lob bottle rockets. You know, fireworks.

Of course he says that. He's a liar.

I did idiot. You don"t trust the founder of the Palestinian movement? Wow that's very enlightening. Then perhaps we shouldn't trust all his other "claims" either then? So what are you now, a Hamasist? Have you met Tinmore, the official spokesperson for Hamas? Maybe he can get you a membership card you can show off to yur Muslim friends.

I guess your associations with your Arab friends over-ride the rockets. Besides, I heard those "bottle rockets" are as harmless as firecrackers, you know, the ones that keep going off in your head.

Bingo! Welcome to the club. That's what I've been saying about Fatima Saigoon of Storm Front all along. She / he / it is just another version of Tinmore. Probably as anti semetic if not more.

I am a native Engkish speaker yes. BUT...

OK, I had thought you probably were because your English is so idiomatic, but certainly your grammar and vocab could use some work...

The first law of Artevelde: "The more sloppy a person's English grammar and vocabulary are, the more likely that the person is an English native speaker."
Art, English is and isn't my native language. Does that thicken the plot?

Bingo! Welcome to the club. That's what I've been saying about Fatima Saigoon of Storm Front all along. She / he / it is just another version of Tinmore. Probably as anti semetic if not more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGVPBO9_cA]"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic") - YouTube[/ame]

Zzzzzzzzz. Nobody opens your YouTube garbage vendor even the OTHER anti Semites.

Big barbeque at the trailer park with your skinhead friends today? Heh heh heh.

Last edited:
What is clear is that the Arabs did not own or rule or control and inch of the land they claim the Jews stole.

Another lie.

As was proven beyond any shadow of a doubt yesterday - many Arabic cities (we looked at Nablus, Gaza and Hebron) have never had a Jewish community, and in 1850 were almost 100% Palestinian Muslim.

Please try and post honestly. I know you get desperate and angry, but posting what you know to be false only makes you look like an idiot.
Arabs invaded Spain and made their own for a while. Doesn't mean it's belongs to them today. Although I have to admit, that one Arab Jihadist Bin Laden did dream of one day recapturing Spain again. You see once a land at any point in history gets invaded by Muslim animals, then it becomes "Dar al Islam" meaning it belongs to Muslims forever. And that's what this conflict is basically about.

We are now almost 300 posts in this thread and still no evidence that the Arabs controlled the land. Whats pretty much established, and universally accepted is that the land was not in Arab hands for the last 700 years prior to 1948. Quoting demographic stats (mostly of course false, as they are coming from you) from one town to another is meaningless and irrelevant.

Forum List

Back