I rest my case!

Roudy -

When you go back and acknowledge some of the (by my count) 10 major factual errors you posted today, perhaps then we can move on to other subjects.

Or do you still claim that Jordan and Palestine must be the same country because their flags look similar?

Are you still claiming that 60% of Israelis immigrated from Arabic speaking countries?

And do you still claim that cities like Nablus and Gaza are Jewish land, even though no significant Jewish community has EVER existed in either?

You see, Roudy - I have no problem with you not knowing basic facts. I have a problem with you refusing flat out to admit that you are wrong, even when you know you are.
What I don't see is how you make a claim, i post a link that demolishes your claim, and you come out and still claim you were right. It's a pattern with you.

Actually, no - what you posted had really nothing to do with your original claim.

You claimed - and I can find the quote if you like - that 60% of Israelis coming from Arabic speaking countries. Correct?

Is that claim correct or not?

No, it isn't correct - I'll answer that myself as you are obviously not going to.

A massive proportion of Israeli Jews today are Sabra - i.e. born in Israel. They didn't immigrate from anywhere.

The biggest recent Alyiah is from Russia, who are Ashkenazi and number more than one million people.

There are a lot of immigrant Sephardic Jews, without question, but many of them migrated not from Arabic speaking countries as you erroneously assume, but from cities like Thessalonki, Melbourne, Skopje and Istanbul.

There are plenty of Mizrahi Jews in Israel as well, but many of them don't come from Arabic speaking countries either. Also, a lot of source include Mizrahi as a grouping within the larger Sephardi grouping.

But actually the details aren't so important here - this was purely and simply a test of your honesty. A test as to whether you actually have the balls to admit when you are wrong.

Which you failed, obviously.

No, it isn't correct - I'll answer that myself as you are obviously not going to.

A massive proportion of Israeli Jews today are Sabra - i.e. born in Israel. They didn't immigrate from anywhere.

The biggest recent Alyiah is from Russia, who are Ashkenazi and number more than one million people.

There are a lot of immigrant Sephardic Jews, without question, but many of them migrated not from Arabic speaking countries as you erroneously assume, but from cities like Thessalonki, Melbourne, Skopje and Istanbul.

There are plenty of Mizrahi Jews in Israel as well, but many of them don't come from Arabic speaking countries either. Also, a lot of source include Mizrahi as a grouping within the larger Sephardi grouping.

But actually the details aren't so important here - this was purely and simply a test of your honesty. A test as to whether you actually have the balls to admit when you are wrong.

Shadap and read the link I provided. I keep slapping you in the face with the truth and you keep asking to be humiliated some more. Aside from your ignorance and illiteracy, I seriously think you have reading comprehension problems combined with some type of mental illness. Of course dedicated Pali terrorist supporters like yourself would go to all extremes to avoid talking about 1.5 million Jews that Arab / Muslim animals ethnically cleansed from their lands. It kinda blows a hole in their fake "concern" for the fake Palestinians.

Mizrahi Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mizrahi Jews or Mizrahim (Hebrew: מזרחים*), also referred to as Adot HaMizrach (עֲדוֹת-הַמִּזְרָח) (Communities of the East; Mizrahi Hebrew: ʿAdot(h) Ha(m)Mizraḥ) are Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Middle East, North Africa and the Caucasus. The term Mizrahi is used in Israel in the language of politics, media and some social scientists for Jews from mostly Arab-ruled geographies and adjacent, primarily Muslim-majority countries. This includes Jews from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Azerbaijan, Iran/Persia, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Kurdish areas, Northern and Eastern Sudan, as well as Ethiopia, and within and nearby Israel. Sometimes, Sephardi Jews such as Jews from Morocco, Algeria, or Turkey are erroneously grouped into the Mizrahi category for some historical reasons.

Despite their heterogeneous origins, Mizrahi Jews generally practice rites identical or similar to traditional Sephardic Judaism, although with some differences among the minhagim of the particular communities. This has resulted in a conflation of terms, particularly in Israel, and in religious usage, where "Sephardi" is used in a broad sense to include Mizrahi Jews as well as Sephardim proper. Indeed, from the point of view of the official Israeli rabbinate, the
Mizrahi rabbis in Israel are under the jurisdiction of the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel who, in most cases, is a Mizrahi Jew. Today they make up more than half of Israel's Jewish population, but before the mass immigration of 1,000,000 mostly Ashkenazi immigrants from the former Soviet Union in the 1990s they made up over 70% of Israel's Jewish population.[3]

Quote: Originally Posted by Saigon
Quote: Originally Posted by Roudy

That wasn't my claim. Again - PLEASE try to post honestly.

I posted:

"(sephardi) a Jew who is of Spanish or Portuguese or North African descent."
It's not. To even go down that road means you are a liar and an imposter with zero or little experience on Jews, Israel, and the Middle East. Arab / Storm Front type propoganda, yes. The people that have fed you this propoganda did a horrible, incomplete job and left you humiliated, totally exposed and indefensible. Back to Arab school for you!
Please try and post honestly.

The links have been provided, and I have explained several times why your claim that 60% of the population of Israel come from Arabic countries is nonsense.
Let me know when you're done eating shit. There's always more where that came from. Of course knowing you, you always come back for more. Now open wide and say ya Mohammad:

Mizrahi Jews or Mizrahim (Hebrew: מזרחים*), also referred to as Adot HaMizrach (עֲדוֹת-הַמִּזְרָח) (Communities of the East; Mizrahi Hebrew: ʿAdot(h) Ha(m)Mizraḥ) are Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Middle East, North Africa and the Caucasus. The term Mizrahi is used in Israel in the language of politics, media and some social scientists for Jews from mostly Arab-ruled geographies and adjacent, primarily Muslim-majority countries. This includes Jews from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Azerbaijan, Iran/Persia, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Kurdish areas, Northern and Eastern Sudan, as well as Ethiopia, and within and nearby Israel. Sometimes, Sephardi Jews such as Jews from Morocco, Algeria, or Turkey are erroneously grouped into the Mizrahi category for some historical reasons.

Despite their heterogeneous origins, Mizrahi Jews generally practice rites identical or similar to traditional Sephardic Judaism, although with some differences among the minhagim of the particular communities. This has resulted in a conflation of terms, particularly in Israel, and in religious usage, where "Sephardi" is used in a broad sense to include Mizrahi Jews as well as Sephardim proper. Indeed, from the point of view of the official Israeli rabbinate, the Mizrahi rabbis in Israel are under the jurisdiction of the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel who, in most cases, is a Mizrahi Jew. Today they make up more than half of Israel's Jewish population, but before the mass immigration of 1,000,000 mostly Ashkenazi immigrants from the former Soviet Union in the 1990s they made up over 70% of Israel's Jewish population.[3]

Quote: Originally Posted by Saigon Quote: Originally Posted by Roudy Quote: Originally Posted by Saigon That wasn't my claim. Again - PLEASE try to post honestly. I posted: "(sephardi) a Jew who is of Spanish or Portuguese or North African descent." It's not. To even go down that road means you are a liar and an imposter with zero or little experience on Jews, Israel, and the Middle East. Arab / Storm Front type propoganda, yes. The people that have fed you this propoganda did a horrible, incomplete job and left you humiliated, totally exposed and indefensible. Back to Arab school for you! Please try and post honestly. The links have been provided, and I have explained several times why your claim that 60% of the population of Israel come from Arabic countries is nonsense. Let me know when you're done eating shit. There's always more where that came from. Of course knowing you, you always come back for more. Now open wide and say ya Mohammad: Mizrahi Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Mizrahi Jews or Mizrahim (Hebrew: מזרחים*), also referred to as Adot HaMizrach (עֲדוֹת-הַמִּזְרָח) (Communities of the East; Mizrahi Hebrew: ʿAdot(h) Ha(m)Mizraḥ) are Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Middle East, North Africa and the Caucasus. The term Mizrahi is used in Israel in the language of politics, media and some social scientists for Jews from mostly Arab-ruled geographies and adjacent, primarily Muslim-majority countries. This includes Jews from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Azerbaijan, Iran/Persia, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Kurdish areas, Northern and Eastern Sudan, as well as Ethiopia, and within and nearby Israel. Sometimes, Sephardi Jews such as Jews from Morocco, Algeria, or Turkey are erroneously grouped into the Mizrahi category for some historical reasons. Despite their heterogeneous origins, Mizrahi Jews generally practice rites identical or similar to traditional Sephardic Judaism, although with some differences among the minhagim of the particular communities. This has resulted in a conflation of terms, particularly in Israel, and in religious usage, where "Sephardi" is used in a broad sense to include Mizrahi Jews as well as Sephardim proper. Indeed, from the point of view of the official Israeli rabbinate, the Mizrahi rabbis in Israel are under the jurisdiction of the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel who, in most cases, is a Mizrahi Jew. Today they make up more than half of Israel's Jewish population, but before the mass immigration of 1,000,000 mostly Ashkenazi immigrants from the former Soviet Union in the 1990s they made up over 70% of Israel's Jewish population.[3]

Last edited:
If you dont post a link to what you copy/paste, people might accuse you of plagiarism

Shadap and read the link I provided. I keep slapping you in the face with the truth and you keep asking to be humiliated some more. Aside from your ignorance and illiteracy, I seriously think you have reading comprehension problems combined with some type of mental illness. Of course dedicated Pali terrorist supporters like yourself would go to all extremes to avoid talking about 1.5 million Jews that Arab / Muslim animals ethnically cleansed from their lands. It kinda blows a hole in their fake "concern" for the fake Palestinians.

Despite their heterogeneous origins, Mizrahi Jews generally practice rites identical or similar to traditional Sephardic Judaism, although with some differences among the minhagim of the particular communities. This has resulted in a conflation of terms, particularly in Israel, and in religious usage, where "Sephardi" is used in a broad sense to include Mizrahi Jews as well as Sephardim proper. Indeed, from the point of view of the official Israeli rabbinate, the
Mizrahi rabbis in Israel are under the jurisdiction of the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel who, in most cases, is a Mizrahi Jew. Today they make up more than half of Israel's Jewish population, but before the mass immigration of 1,000,000 mostly Ashkenazi immigrants from the former Soviet Union in the 1990s they made up over 70% of Israel's Jewish population.[3]

Quote: Originally Posted by Roudy

That wasn't my claim. Again - PLEASE try to post honestly.

I posted:

"(sephardi) a Jew who is of Spanish or Portuguese or North African descent."
It's not. To even go down that road means you are a liar and an imposter with zero or little experience on Jews, Israel, and the Middle East. Arab / Storm Front type propoganda, yes. The people that have fed you this propoganda did a horrible, incomplete job and left you humiliated, totally exposed and indefensible. Back to Arab school for you!
Please try and post honestly.

The links have been provided, and I have explained several times why your claim that 60% of the population of Israel come from Arabic countries is nonsense.
Let me know when you're done eating shit. There's always more where that came from. Of course knowing you, you always come back for more. Now open wide and say ya Mohammad:

Despite their heterogeneous origins, Mizrahi Jews generally practice rites identical or similar to traditional Sephardic Judaism, although with some differences among the minhagim of the particular communities. This has resulted in a conflation of terms, particularly in Israel, and in religious usage, where "Sephardi" is used in a broad sense to include Mizrahi Jews as well as Sephardim proper. Indeed, from the point of view of the official Israeli rabbinate, the Mizrahi rabbis in Israel are under the jurisdiction of the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel who, in most cases, is a Mizrahi Jew. Today they make up more than half of Israel's Jewish population, but before the mass immigration of 1,000,000 mostly Ashkenazi immigrants from the former Soviet Union in the 1990s they made up over 70% of Israel's Jewish population.[3]

Quote: Originally Posted by Saigon Quote: Originally Posted by Roudy Quote: Originally Posted by Saigon That wasn't my claim. Again - PLEASE try to post honestly. I posted: "(sephardi) a Jew who is of Spanish or Portuguese or North African descent." It's not. To even go down that road means you are a liar and an imposter with zero or little experience on Jews, Israel, and the Middle East. Arab / Storm Front type propoganda, yes. The people that have fed you this propoganda did a horrible, incomplete job and left you humiliated, totally exposed and indefensible. Back to Arab school for you! Please try and post honestly. The links have been provided, and I have explained several times why your claim that 60% of the population of Israel come from Arabic countries is nonsense. Let me know when you're done eating shit. There's always more where that came from. Of course knowing you, you always come back for more. Now open wide and say ya Mohammad: Mizrahi Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Mizrahi Jews or Mizrahim (Hebrew: מזרחים*), also referred to as Adot HaMizrach (עֲדוֹת-הַמִּזְרָח) (Communities of the East; Mizrahi Hebrew: ʿAdot(h) Ha(m)Mizraḥ) are Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Middle East, North Africa and the Caucasus. The term Mizrahi is used in Israel in the language of politics, media and some social scientists for Jews from mostly Arab-ruled geographies and adjacent, primarily Muslim-majority countries. This includes Jews from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Azerbaijan, Iran/Persia, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Kurdish areas, Northern and Eastern Sudan, as well as Ethiopia, and within and nearby Israel. Sometimes, Sephardi Jews such as Jews from Morocco, Algeria, or Turkey are erroneously grouped into the Mizrahi category for some historical reasons. Despite their heterogeneous origins, Mizrahi Jews generally practice rites identical or similar to traditional Sephardic Judaism, although with some differences among the minhagim of the particular communities. This has resulted in a conflation of terms, particularly in Israel, and in religious usage, where "Sephardi" is used in a broad sense to include Mizrahi Jews as well as Sephardim proper. Indeed, from the point of view of the official Israeli rabbinate, the Mizrahi rabbis in Israel are under the jurisdiction of the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel who, in most cases, is a Mizrahi Jew. Today they make up more than half of Israel's Jewish population, but before the mass immigration of 1,000,000 mostly Ashkenazi immigrants from the former Soviet Union in the 1990s they made up over 70% of Israel's Jewish population.[3]
You obviously havent been to Israel and if so probably not Israel proper, to not know that.

Roudy -

If you are prepared to post honestly today, I have 10 claims you made over the weekend which I would like you to address.

We can go through them one by one.

Are you prepared to debate honestly?

A yes or no answer will suffice.

We'll start with this claim:

Israel currently has about 60% Jews that have fled Arab Islamic oppression and barbarism. More ignorance.

Because I would say this is wrong on three counts, none of which you have yet responded to:

1) Most Israelis were born in Israel, hence have not fled from anywhere themselves

2) A great many Sephardic Jews moved to Israel from countries like Greece, Macedonia, Australia and Turkey - none of which are Arabic

3) More than 40% of Israelis are not Sephardic (nor Misrahi); but are Askhenazim or other.

Last edited:
The whole idea of British ownership of the land is a false premise and therefor Roudy's initial post on this thread and all of his subsequent posts are completely inaccurate and should be given the short shrift that they deserve.

Yes, that is exactly right, although to be fair, he has admitted that he isn't clear on the difference between "own" and "control", so it may be largely a literacy issue.

Whether he is an English native speaker, I'm not sure.

Roudy -

If you are prepared to post honestly today, I have 10 claims you made over the weekend which I would like you to address.

Israel currently has about 60% Jews that have fled Arab Islamic oppression and barbarism. More ignorance.

Because I would say this is wrong on three counts, none of which you have yet responded to:

1) Most Israelis were born in Israel, hence have not fled from anywhere themselves

2) A great many Sephardic Jews moved to Israel from countries like Greece, Macedonia, Australia and Turkey - none of which are Arabic

3) More than 40% of Israelis are not Sephardic (nor Misrahi); but are Askhenazim or other.
Douchebag, stop acting like you're "debating honestly" and face the truth. I stand by my claim about 60% of Israelis are Sephardic aka Mizrahi Jews or ancestors thereof. Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING you have claimed so far has had an a ounce of truth in it. Just bullshit Islamist Neo Nazi propoganda. I have humiliated you over and over. Yet you come back like an imbecile with no self respect, and ask to eat more shit. Admit it, you are illiterate, uneducated, and totally ignorant when it comes to Israel and the Middle East. And way in over your head when dealing with me.

The whole idea of British ownership of the land is a false premise and therefor Roudy's initial post on this thread and all of his subsequent posts are completely inaccurate and should be given the short shrift that they deserve.

Yes, that is exactly right, although to be fair, he has admitted that he isn't clear on the difference between "own" and "control", so it may be largely a literacy issue.

What is clear is that the Arabs did not own or rule or control and inch of the land they claim the Jews stole. As I predicted we are now about 250 posts and despite all the desperate diversions and deflections, the statement the Jews did not steal Arab land still holds.

I am a native Engkish speaker yes. BUT...

Roudy -

Douchebag, stop acting like you're "debating honestly" and face the truth. I stand by my claim about 60% of Israelis are Sephardic aka Mizrahi Jews or ancestors thereof. Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING you have claimed so far has had an a ounce of truth in it. Just bullshit Islamist Neo Nazi propoganda. I have humiliated you over and over. Yet you come back like an imbecile with no self respect, and ask to eat more shit. Admit it, you are illiterate, uneducated, and totally ignorant when it comes to Israel and the Middle East. And way in over your head when dealing with me.

Translation[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcwQ5sKUmEY]A Jewish woman cries - Leave Israel alone to kill! - YouTube[/ame]

I stand by my claim about 60% of Israelis are Sephardic aka Mizrahi Jews or ancestors thereof.
This is also false, but this wasn't what you claimed.

What you claimed was:

Israel currently has about 60% Jews that have fled Arab Islamic oppression and barbarism

btw, Sephardic is not "a.k.a." Mizrahi. They are either separate groups, or one might consider Mizrahi a group within the wider Sephardic group, but they are not synonyms.

Last edited:
I am a native Engkish speaker yes. BUT...

OK, I had thought you probably were because your English is so idiomatic, but certainly your grammar and vocab could use some work...
I can see right through your lies. Your deceptive Islamist BS won't work with me. Better find someone in your own league.

Last edited:
I stand by my claim about 60% of Israelis are Sephardic aka Mizrahi Jews or ancestors thereof. QUOTE]

This is also false, but this wasn't what you claimed.

What you claimed was:

Israel currently has about 60% Jews that have fled Arab Islamic oppression and barbarism

btw, Sephardic is not "a.k.a." Mizrahi. They are either separate groups, or one might consider Mizrahi a group within the wider Sephardic group, but they are not synonyms.
Go back to school you illiterate idiot. You have the reading comprehension of a third grader.

What is clear is that the Arabs did not own or rule or control and inch of the land they claim the Jews stole.

Another lie.

As was proven beyond any shadow of a doubt yesterday - many Arabic cities (we looked at Nablus, Gaza and Hebron) have never had a Jewish community, and in 1850 were almost 100% Palestinian Muslim.

Please try and post honestly. I know you get desperate and angry, but posting what you know to be false only makes you look like an idiot.

Forum List

Back