I regret going to work today

This pussy stayed home.

Went out and checked on the chickens...they were like "...let us out...we hate you so much..."

Mrs MO gave them some mealworms and water... they still want out, but they settled in to roost.

Refilled twenty 16oz propane bottles and brought in firewood.

Thanks all the outside time for the day.

This pussy stayed home.

Went out and checked on the chickens...they were like "...let us out...we hate you so much..."

Mrs MO gave them some mealworms and water... they still want out, but they settled in to roost.

Refilled twenty 16oz propane bottles and brought in firewood.

Thanks all the outside time for the day.

I paid my dues. That's why I live off a golf course in Vegas. Life is good!

View attachment 457625View attachment 457626

Took a couple hours to just get the truck running.
30 below wind chills and they haven't plowed the side streets in a week. Can't even see the damn road.

Coldest we've been since 1980 according to the news this morning and tomorrow is supposed to be worse.
Our actual over night temp is supposed to be -15
Reminds me of the morning I stepped outside onto my porch not realizing it was covered in ice.

Next thing I knew I was face down on the lawn and somehow avoided breaking anything over the flight of stairs. So I rebounded and made my way over to my car to go to work. I got to the car, but with the slant of the driveway began to slide downward. I tried grabbing onto the car but it was covered in ice, so I just sat down and enjoyed a ride down the driveway. So I rebounded again, and made my way up the driveway walking on the crunchy lawn. I then tried to chisel my way into the car and pulled on the door to open it. Next think I knew I was on the law again, as the handle broke off of the car. I then went inside and called off sick. And I'm fairly certain I saw my neighbor laughing his ass off at the spectacle.

I just love winter.
original

30 below wind chills and they haven't plowed the side streets in a week. Can't even see the damn road.

Coldest we've been since 1980 according to the news this morning and tomorrow is supposed to be worse.
Reminds me of the morning I stepped outside onto my porch not realizing it was covered in ice.

Next thing I knew I was face down on the lawn and somehow avoided breaking anything over the flight of stairs. So I rebounded and made my way over to my car to go to work. I got to the car, but with the slant of the driveway began to slide downward. I tried grabbing onto the car but it was covered in ice, so I just sat down and enjoyed a ride down the driveway. So I rebounded again, and made my way up the driveway walking on the crunchy lawn. I then tried to chisel my way into the car and pulled on the door to open it. Next think I knew I was on the law again, as the handle broke off of the car. I then went inside and called off sick. And I'm fairly certain I saw my neighbor laughing his ass off at the spectacle.

I just love winter.
original
So you video taped the whole thing, eh!

Well I hope you enjoyed the show neighbor!!!

We are in the middle of a new residential construction. Took Friday and today off as this morning it was -28 at the jobsite and never reached zero. The forklift won't start, air lines freeze and the house is out in the open with windchills hitting -50.
Supposed to start getting slowly better this week reaching 30 by the weekend. That will feel balmy since it is almost 60 degrees warmer.

Geesh!

Shoveled a few inches before work and just got home and had to do it again.
Was a really mild winter until a couple weeks ago.

Living the same reality a few miles south and west of you.

Must be climate change. You should have stayed home. LOL

Forum List

Back