I really wish we could reasonably perform an experiment

The liberals wouldn't be happy with the conservatives governing themselves and would send a representative over to the conservative side on a daily basis to tell them how they should be doing things. They would also find some way to tax the conservatives.

the conservatives wouldn't be able to sleep at night thinking about how all those liberals were "getting away" wit hbeing too liberal...

smoking pot, having sex
getting divorced
homosexuality
atheism
reasoning and thinking

and since the conservatives would have MOST of the weapons they wold form militia groups and invade GODLESS LIBERAL America and kill all the liberal men and rape all the liberal women

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....they're gonna destroy Disneyland....so they can better-concentrate on their loving-wives, at home....

post.jpg
340x_schlafly_cpac.jpg

Here's thought...

Consider that pretty much every system works more or less, if every player in it is pulling in the same direction?

Some systems will work better than others though, of that I am no less certain than those of you who insist that only one system really works.

It occurs to me that this experiment needs to be totally isolated from our world, but that each different system ought to be able to trade with every other group in that experiment, too.

What I think we would see is that eventually those systems would begin to modify their behaviors to look more and more alike over time.

They'd probably never admit it, but they'd start taking on some aspects of the other system that they claim to dispise.

Why?

Becuase the theoetical systems some of you folks subscibe to, won't work well enough, that's why.

Did you know that Mao allowed capitalism during the famon of 48-49?

Wanna know why?

Because he realized that it worked BETTER than his collectivist model, that's why.

Of course once that crises past he went back to his idiological stance.

Fucking idologues...they're menace to mankind no matter what their belief system.

Avoiding the issue of liberty in regards to an economic model really makes communism look a lot better huh?

The liberals wouldn't be happy with the conservatives governing themselves and would send a representative over to the conservative side on a daily basis to tell them how they should be doing things. They would also find some way to tax the conservatives.
Yeah....we'd reeeeaaaalllly be in-need of your income.

dope_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

:rolleyes:

We could divide a section of the country in half. One half of this section would govern by conservative ideals the other would govern using liberal philosophies. I wonder how each government would do. Is this possible? You would think that these days some computer simulations could be done to determine an outcome. What are some thoughts or ideas on this?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Where have you been? Look around and you can see exactly how things would work out for the liberal model.

Bankruptcy, destitution, poverty.

Look at Illinois and California. Look at Detroit.
Look at Reality (instead).....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hFxO0_GZgg]YouTube - ‪Green Home Source visits Earthship Biotecture Community‬‎[/ame]​

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Where have you been? Look around and you can see exactly how things would work out for the liberal model.

Bankruptcy, destitution, poverty.

Look at Illinois and California. Look at Detroit.

You mean the so called Liberal California that voted for Prop 8? The one with the Republican Governor? That California?
....And, that Detroit......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRTcPky0-lE&feature=related]YouTube - ‪East Warren Farmers Market, Detroit‬‎[/ame]​

Last edited:
We could divide a section of the country in half. One half of this section would govern by conservative ideals the other would govern using liberal philosophies. I wonder how each government would do. Is this possible? You would think that these days some computer simulations could be done to determine an outcome. What are some thoughts or ideas on this?

We hjave already divided the country into Red States and Blue States. The Blue States have higher standards of living and provide support to the Red States

Last edited:

You'll have to find some actual Conservatives to go over there first.

Ill volunteer.

We hjave already divided the country into Red States and Blue States. The Blue States have higher standards of living and provide support to the Red States

Blue states:
MI
NJ
CA

Red States
TX
FL
AZ

Higher standards of living? Really?

Forum List

Back