I Really Wanted To Hug That Pretty Arab Woman, …But…

When trump said he would identify Muslims coming to the US by ASKING travelers their religion, one of the nutters here said he could tell by their names.

The OP had decided certain things about the woman by damn, he was going to make sure his worse fears were true.

He's a bigot. That's a given. But all of us tend to make decisions about each other based on preconceived ideas.

Years ago, pulled into a convenience store lot because my car was overheated. I opened the hood and immediately, several young Hispanic men came over. They looked like young guys look these days - baggy pants and so on.

They worked on my car, got it running. I asked why they helped me and they joked and kinda brushed it off and then one said 'because my mom and dad would would kill me if I didn't'. All of them laughed and agreed.

OTOH, that's just the way Hispanics/Mexicans are. Complete stranger but they'll do anything for you.

The only thing I was "going to make sure" was that I was not barging into a possibly dangerous situation, whereby I might become susceptible to attacks from family members of my neighbor, deranged with murderous Islamic doctrine. And if you're smart, you will take the same precautions.

Or you could go the way of many European countries, and be extra nice to what Muslims you know, (interpreted by then as weakness on your part), and be slaughtered. I just hope you don't get any others hurt along with you.

As for Hispanic ramble, nice of you to present a compliment to my folks - you never noticed ?....after about 4 years I've been here, that I happen to be 1/2 Hispanic, and speak Spanish. :rolleyes:

There's no such thing. All you were running from was, and still is, your own infantile monsters-under-the-bed paranoia. Because you're a spineless wimp.

This thread has long since passed the point of irrelevancy. You've already notified the world of your cowardice. All you're doing now is digging it deeper. There's no one left who needs to be convinced.

There's no such thing. All you were running from was, and still is, your own infantile monsters-under-the-bed paranoia. Because you're a spineless wimp.

This thread has long since passed the point of irrelevancy. You've already notified the world of your cowardice. All you're doing now is digging it deeper. There's no one left who needs to be convinced.
As I said previously, you either are total airhead with respect to Islam, Islamization, Islamic terrorism, or you're just full of shit and are playing dumb.

It's becoming obvious the latter is the case, and all this pretense of yours is simply you running away from the reality of the problem in general, because you haven't done the homework, you know nothing about this subject, you're embarrassed to admit it, and you find attack deflection to be your best course.

Sorry, you are such a sad case MR QUIZ ZERO. Maybe over time you'll get better. Until then, NOT MY PROBLEM. :biggrin:

READ BABY! READ!

615-sgOJ-aL._SX400_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

513K-6dkAaL._AC_UL320_SR242,320_.jpg

9781596980280_p0_v3_s192x300.jpg

51hWgkTAnXL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51DXByS%2BM1L._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

517W8BXD4sL._SX339_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

515fwpY2dJL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

^^^^^^^^^ Loon reading list .. :cuckoo: ... :lol:
Interesting how you always show up when I have only about 8 minutes left. Will be off the computer soon.

The authors don't need confirmation, they are all well-established, but if you said they were good, that could be a problem for them.

Not that any of you information deprived liberals would want to actually take this Quiz, but just for the record, here's the second part of the Quiz >>

THINGS associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Hijra, jizyah, Istanbul, Al-Quds, Al-Aqsa mosque, , treaty of Al-Hudaybiyah, Oslo Accords, the Mahdi, Al-Ansar, 2006 Pentagon report : "Motivations of Muslim Suicide Bombers" ), "The Project", the Muslim Brotherhood, the Ikhwan, Taqiyya, Da'wa, Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), Holy Land Foundation trials - 2007 & 2008, Khalil Gibran Academy, US Treasury Dept. (Office of Foreign Asset Control), Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), Muslim American Society (MSA), United States Counterinsurgency Manual FM 3-24, US Justice Dept. report - 2004, US Justice Dept. report - 2007, abeds, North American Islamic Trust, Islamic Council for North America, United Association for Studies and Research, Muslim American Youth Association, the Hamas Charter, Islamic Academy of Florida, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, American Youth Academy, New Horizons Schools, Islamic American University, DawaNet-to link • to serve: Home with sections entitled "How to Make America an Islamic Nation" and Da'wa in Public Schools, Excelsior Elementary School, Thomas Moore Law Center, Islamic Saudi Academy, "The Islam Project" by the Council on Islamic Education, the Arab World History Notebook, "Across the Centuries", California Academy of Sciences, "World Cultures : A Global Mosaic", American Textbook Council, "Islam and the Textbooks", Arab American Family Support Center (AAFSC), Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood's Boy Scout program (MIB), Americans Against Hate, CAIR Watch, the Young Muslims, Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Jamaat-e-Islami, Young Muslim Sisters (YMS), Middle East Media Research Institute, US Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), Freedom House, Institute for Gulf Affairs, Palestinian Media Watch, "Contemporary Problems", "History of the Arabs and the World in the 20th Century", Reading and Text Part II, Association of Independent Schools, ISA accreditation, Center for Religious Freedom, Hizb ut-Tahrir al-Islami, Islamic Party of Liberation, Al-Aksa TV of Hamas, Hudson institute, Popular Resistance Committee, "Schmoozing With Terrorists", US House of Representitives, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, "Eurabia, the Euro-Arab Axis", European Union, the Arab League,"Foreign Affairs" - "Europe's Angry Muslims", Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Sharee Council of Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, Immigration and National Security Program at the Nixon Center, Sukuk, Sharia compliant banks, Saxony-Anhalt, piggy banks in England, foot washing basins (Kansas City Airport & University of Michigan), "Britain's Daily Mail" - "Multiculturalsim Drives Young Muslims to Shun British Values", Nationa Intelligence Council, IslamOnline ????? ??? ????, "Valeurs Actuelles", the triple border region, UN Security Council, House Homeland Security Committee subcommittee on investigations report : "A Line In the Sand: Confronting the Threat At the Southwest Border", OTMs, Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Muslims of the Americas, the FBI, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, "TD Monthly", halal chicken, ACLU, the Date Frappuccino, Open Society Foundation, Whiting Foundation, hijab, Transportation & Safety Admin. (TSA), "New Media Journal" report - "In the Belly of the Beast: Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Jamaat ul-Fuqra mosque (Brooklyn, NY), Koran: 4:34, honor killings, the Alec file, Jamiyyat Ul-Islam, It's the Ideology Stupid,Tad-ru-bu-hu-nna, Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, UN Children's Fund, the Population Council - 2003 survey, m'uta, Haratines, Janjaweed, Dinka tribe, "Escape From Slavery", Toronto Sun online - "Slavery Lives in the Sudan", Middle East Forum - "The Problem with Slavery", Saudi Arabia Senior Council of Clerics, Human Rights Watch, Middle East Forum, Copts, Baha'i sect of Islam, "Islam : From Toleration to Terror", Hizb ut-Tahrir, Jyllands-Posten, "The Sum of All Fears", University of South Florida, Palistinian Islamic Jihad, "Future Jihad", Mosque Census Project, Eid al-Adha, Shahada, Mahram, FBI's Arab/Muslim Sikh American Advisory Committee, Higgins Center for Counterterrorism Research, Jamaat e-Islami, Samah, Tarbiya, Dar al-Arqam, SWICK, Policy-net. Islamberg,

About 10 years ago, I lived next door to a young (about 28) Arab woman. I only spoke to her 3 times. She was very attractive, nice smile, friendly, and did not wear a hijab, or any middle eastern clothing.

She heard me playing my guitar and my mandolin, on my patio (right next to hers), and complimented me. Everything deemed to point straight to a cheerful, romantic hookup beginning to happen, despite my much older age > 61 , although I looked more like 40 (I’ve always looked young for my age). Everything that is, until she told me her name. I forget now what it was, but I remember it was clearly Arabic.

So here I was falling for an Arab girl of rare beauty and grace, liked me and my music. I didn’t know if she was Muslim or not, and I couldn’t bring myself to ask her. What if she had told me she was ? And then I would have had to politely excuse myself and go into my apartment, somewhat impolitely closing the door with her standing there (not good).

It’s possible she was not Muslim. Some Arabs are Christian, although the chances were very slim. I always wondered about this. What if you meet a Muslim woman, you like her, BUT you’ll be opening a Pandora’s Box of unpredictable ramifications. One has to think about the family of this person. With non-Muslims I would hardly give the family much thought. If they didn’t approve of me, that’s their tough luck.

With Muslims however, it’s a whole nother ballgame. Non-approval from Muslim family members could mean an “honor killing” of the lady you are dating, or marrying. Or it could mean an assassination of you yourself. Wil you walk to your mailbox one day, and a car drives by, and bullets fly at you ? Or you start your car one day, and it explodes ? Lots of really bad possibilities. Some of these extreme disapproval could even come from Muslims outside the family, like radical activists, or mosque members. I’m sure some USMB egomaniacs will claim that nothing would stop them, but that just cheap talk.

I saw that woman in WalMArt one day and said hello, but I kept on walking, even though that’s not what I wanted. The consequences of a Muslim/non-Muslim pairing, are an interesting thing to contemplate. I’d say it lends itself to a lot of underestimation. What if we had a daughter. At age 9, would she be expected to be marriage-arranged to some middle-aged Muslim guy ? Would we argue about drinking alcohol, or having pork products in the kitchen ? Might I have to witness the (illegal) killing of animals on Eid al Adha ? And these are just for starters.

For Muslim men and non-Muslim women, it’s far worse. What would the Muslim guy use to beat his wife with ? A bull whip ? Cat of Nine Tails ? A large stick ? Better to contemplate these questions, than just jump right into what you could regret later.

People who haven’t read the Koran, are oblivious to what different worlds Muslims and non-Muslims live in. If you are a non-Muslim, and you marry (or even just date) a Muslim, you may be acquiring a llot more than just the one person you’re hitching up to.

Muslim women are forbidden to marry a non-muslim man.

:

But ----------That will not stop a Muslim women falling in love with non Muslim men.
But ----------- That will not stop a Muslim men falling in love with non Muslim women.

But ----------That will not stop a Muslim women falling in love with non Muslim men.
But ----------- That will not stop a Muslim men falling in love with non Muslim women.
A muslim woman who marries a non-muslim man will be kicked out of her family and ostracized by her community.

Muslim men are allowed to also marry Christian and Jewish women. ...... :cool:

On the plus side- just think how much that woman would be thanking her lucky stars today, if she found out she avoided getting to know protectionist?
She ALREADY GOT to know me. My looks, my voice, my music, and yes, my politics. It was HER politics that was the problem (and her family) - not mine. Now if I had YOUR politics (and Pogo's) THAT would be a problem. :laugh:

How did you know her politics or her family or all of that without getting any closer? She was not wearing a hijab means she may not be die hard Muslim believer.

About 12 years ago I dated a very beautiful, gorgeous and sexy Muslim women name Aadila ( meaning honest and upright) for about 4 months. Her attitude and behavior or sex is no different from any other races that I know, met her relatives, met several of her female friends, only few wearing hijab, rough as anybody else. Several of them are looking for white men.
I ended the relationship because I'm married, my wife was getting suspicious and she was falling in love.
Modern Muslim women are behaving differently especially living here in US.

Just an add on ----- I have Muslim friends for as long as I remember. I learned that Muslim men are very lousy lover and selfish just like Chinese men. So Muslim and Chinese women do a lot of self satisfaction. Even Aadilla told me that.

About 10 years ago, I lived next door to a young (about 28) Arab woman. I only spoke to her 3 times. She was very attractive, nice smile, friendly, and did not wear a hijab, or any middle eastern clothing.

She heard me playing my guitar and my mandolin, on my patio (right next to hers), and complimented me. Everything deemed to point straight to a cheerful, romantic hookup beginning to happen, despite my much older age > 61 , although I looked more like 40 (I’ve always looked young for my age). Everything that is, until she told me her name. I forget now what it was, but I remember it was clearly Arabic.

So here I was falling for an Arab girl of rare beauty and grace, liked me and my music. I didn’t know if she was Muslim or not, and I couldn’t bring myself to ask her. What if she had told me she was ? And then I would have had to politely excuse myself and go into my apartment, somewhat impolitely closing the door with her standing there (not good).

It’s possible she was not Muslim. Some Arabs are Christian, although the chances were very slim. I always wondered about this. What if you meet a Muslim woman, you like her, BUT you’ll be opening a Pandora’s Box of unpredictable ramifications. One has to think about the family of this person. With non-Muslims I would hardly give the family much thought. If they didn’t approve of me, that’s their tough luck.

With Muslims however, it’s a whole nother ballgame. Non-approval from Muslim family members could mean an “honor killing” of the lady you are dating, or marrying. Or it could mean an assassination of you yourself. Wil you walk to your mailbox one day, and a car drives by, and bullets fly at you ? Or you start your car one day, and it explodes ? Lots of really bad possibilities. Some of these extreme disapproval could even come from Muslims outside the family, like radical activists, or mosque members. I’m sure some USMB egomaniacs will claim that nothing would stop them, but that just cheap talk.

I saw that woman in WalMArt one day and said hello, but I kept on walking, even though that’s not what I wanted. The consequences of a Muslim/non-Muslim pairing, are an interesting thing to contemplate. I’d say it lends itself to a lot of underestimation. What if we had a daughter. At age 9, would she be expected to be marriage-arranged to some middle-aged Muslim guy ? Would we argue about drinking alcohol, or having pork products in the kitchen ? Might I have to witness the (illegal) killing of animals on Eid al Adha ? And these are just for starters.

For Muslim men and non-Muslim women, it’s far worse. What would the Muslim guy use to beat his wife with ? A bull whip ? Cat of Nine Tails ? A large stick ? Better to contemplate these questions, than just jump right into what you could regret later.

People who haven’t read the Koran, are oblivious to what different worlds Muslims and non-Muslims live in. If you are a non-Muslim, and you marry (or even just date) a Muslim, you may be acquiring a llot more than just the one person you’re hitching up to.

Hit it and quit it.

Shoot and scoot.

Pump and dump.

Blow and go.

duh

You might have missed the best piece of ass you've ever had. And for what? Some asinine paranoid bullshit....
Beyond stupid
It is "beyond stupid" to call the recognition of the danger of Islam "asinine paranoid bullshit"

Just because you haven't done your homework on Islam, and are clueless, doesn't mean you should disparage those who are picking up the slack for you.

What homework need to be done? You are paranoid dude.

You make it sound that Muslim women don't give blow jobs, don't masturbate or no anal sex.

The 28 year-old would figure out that you're a 61 year-old and that would be that.

End of story.
Wrong. She made passes AT ME. (and liked my music)

Maybe you're jealous huh ? Is that it ? :biggrin:

That is what you said. How do we really know if she really passes at you or even like your music?
In reality maybe she told you to PLEEAAASSE STFU stop singing because its horrible and it annoys her.

A muslim woman who marries a non-muslim man will be kicked out of her family and ostracized by her community.

When people are in love that doesn't mean much with modern Muslim.
People learn to live without all those craps.

Would have been even funnier if her parents were conservative and Christian, and thought you were a stupid mandolin-playing hippie.

Forum List

Back