I Really Wanted To Hug That Pretty Arab Woman, …But…

In case you haven't noticed you're running away from your own point, which was "here's what's in the Quran and look how singularly violent it is". Whelp-- that 'singluarly' part is bullshit, and I just showed you why. And you can't handle it. Just as you can't handle an opening from an attractive woman because you'd rather bundle yourself in your own sicko paranoia.
It is YOU who is running from MY point that regardless of the doctrines, it is just the Muslim loonies who are FOLLOWING their filthy doctrine ,and carrying it out. I'm worried about those who are out to get us. That is the international jihadist violent groups like ISIS, Taliban, al Qaeda, etc, and the Muslim Brotherhood front groups on the subversive Islamization side.

Instead of talking to me, you should be reading the books I listed in Post # 86.

517W8BXD4sL._SX339_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

3061914.jpg

51H%2BBtOiFIL._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

61WzomexjqL._SX352_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Fucking the hot chic next door who happens to be of Arab descent has NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM, or your paranoia.
The OP explained it. So have thousands of TV news reports for 16 year now. What cave have you been living in ? :rolleyes:

If your bodily urges are too much for your brain and common sense, that's YOUR problem.
Don't try to mask your racism in current events. Wear it proudly.

I went travelling the world and where it was practical hung out with Arabs. You know, people with scary-monster names. And I never saw any violence from them. Not "rarely" but "never". Nor did anybody try to "assimilate" anybody else. If I had a question about their culture they were open in answering. Otherwise, we simply went about life like normal people. Because that's what normal people do.

Whether you have the balls to do that or not --- and going by your OP you clearly don't ---- doesn't change a damn thing.
You have made many comments. All defensive of Islam and the jihad that you either are oblivious to, or pretend that you are (for whatever deranged reason)

Your travels don't change the FACT that well-organized well-financed Islamic lunatics are continuing to kill large numbers of people on every continent on earth (except Antarctica), as they have been doing (270 million people) over the past 1400 years. Your brush off of all this and the thousands of instances of Islamization (which your liberal news media will never tell you about), doesn't change reality. You're in great danger, and you're eith clueless or too programmed to admit it.

You are like the small child who wanders into a cave inhabited by a dangerous mother bear and her 2 cubs, oblivious to the danger. There is one difference, however. The little 3 year old kid has no forewarning of the danger.

But with Islam, you have plenty of forewarning. You have numerous terrorist attacks by violent jihadists, too devastating for the news media to cover them up. You also have thousands of non-violent subversive, cultural attacks by Muslim Brotherhood front groups, and stealth jihad lone wolves, covered up by MSM, but well reported on by protectionists in books, articles, and public appearances.

If you remain ignorant, that is YOUR FAULT for not allowing yourself to be informed, by shutting yourself off from the authors, and the facts of recent history which they report. The liberal MSM is determined to keep you information-deprived, but you don't have to be.,

If he is at a library he's clearly wasting his time copying down the contents of the Riyadh phone book when he could be actually soaking up some knowledge, the antidote to that self-absorbed paranoia shit.

I guess that's his idea of adventure --- to be that near to the paranoia-poison while defiantly ignoring it.
What a man.
I already squashed you cowardly and silly "Riyadh phone book" post, a deflection from your inability to handle the Islamization Quiz, and an open admission of your ignorance about Islamization.

Hey, why don't you ask me >> "Islamization! What's that ?", like so many other information-deprived liberal airheads do ?

And if you would read the books I suggested , then YOU could soak up the knowledge that YOU are missing - this would be the antidote to your obliviousness. :rolleyes:

:salute: :tank: :tank: :Boom2::alirulz:

I seriously doubt it.

Mental cases are not legally allowed to possess firearms. .... :cool:
In general, those who doubt if people are armed, sometimes wind up getting shot. Not a good thing to go around doubting.

Let me know when you'd like to take the quiz. How about just a few excerpts from it ? That shouldn't overburden you too much.

Here: answer these >> here's your chance to show you know something (if you do)

Who is (and what's their connection to Islamization ? >>

1. Peter DiGangi

2. Lina Morales

3. Hesham Islam

4. Shaker Elsayed

5. Susan Douglas

About 10 years ago, I lived next door to a young (about 28) Arab woman. I only spoke to her 3 times. She was very attractive, nice smile, friendly, and did not wear a hijab, or any middle eastern clothing.

She heard me playing my guitar and my mandolin, on my patio (right next to hers), and complimented me. Everything deemed to point straight to a cheerful, romantic hookup beginning to happen, despite my much older age > 61 , although I looked more like 40 (I’ve always looked young for my age). Everything that is, until she told me her name. I forget now what it was, but I remember it was clearly Arabic.

So here I was falling for an Arab girl of rare beauty and grace, liked me and my music. I didn’t know if she was Muslim or not, and I couldn’t bring myself to ask her. What if she had told me she was ? And then I would have had to politely excuse myself and go into my apartment, somewhat impolitely closing the door with her standing there (not good).

It’s possible she was not Muslim. Some Arabs are Christian, although the chances were very slim. I always wondered about this. What if you meet a Muslim woman, you like her, BUT you’ll be opening a Pandora’s Box of unpredictable ramifications. One has to think about the family of this person. With non-Muslims I would hardly give the family much thought. If they didn’t approve of me, that’s their tough luck.

With Muslims however, it’s a whole nother ballgame. Non-approval from Muslim family members could mean an “honor killing” of the lady you are dating, or marrying. Or it could mean an assassination of you yourself. Wil you walk to your mailbox one day, and a car drives by, and bullets fly at you ? Or you start your car one day, and it explodes ? Lots of really bad possibilities. Some of these extreme disapproval could even come from Muslims outside the family, like radical activists, or mosque members. I’m sure some USMB egomaniacs will claim that nothing would stop them, but that just cheap talk.

I saw that woman in WalMArt one day and said hello, but I kept on walking, even though that’s not what I wanted. The consequences of a Muslim/non-Muslim pairing, are an interesting thing to contemplate. I’d say it lends itself to a lot of underestimation. What if we had a daughter. At age 9, would she be expected to be marriage-arranged to some middle-aged Muslim guy ? Would we argue about drinking alcohol, or having pork products in the kitchen ? Might I have to witness the (illegal) killing of animals on Eid al Adha ? And these are just for starters.

For Muslim men and non-Muslim women, it’s far worse. What would the Muslim guy use to beat his wife with ? A bull whip ? Cat of Nine Tails ? A large stick ? Better to contemplate these questions, than just jump right into what you could regret later.

People who haven’t read the Koran, are oblivious to what different worlds Muslims and non-Muslims live in. If you are a non-Muslim, and you marry (or even just date) a Muslim, you may be acquiring a llot more than just the one person you’re hitching up to.

The 28 year-old would figure out that you're a 61 year-old and that would be that.

End of story.

The 28 year-old would figure out that you're a 61 year-old and that would be that.

End of story.
Wrong. She made passes AT ME. (and liked my music)

Maybe you're jealous huh ? Is that it ? :biggrin:

well goodbye know-nothings. With only 10 minutes left, I have to attend to another thread.

Don't forget your reading assignments.
biggrin.gif

About 10 years ago, I lived next door to a young (about 28) Arab woman. I only spoke to her 3 times. She was very attractive, nice smile, friendly, and did not wear a hijab, or any middle eastern clothing.

She heard me playing my guitar and my mandolin, on my patio (right next to hers), and complimented me. Everything deemed to point straight to a cheerful, romantic hookup beginning to happen, despite my much older age > 61 , although I looked more like 40 (I’ve always looked young for my age). Everything that is, until she told me her name. I forget now what it was, but I remember it was clearly Arabic.

So here I was falling for an Arab girl of rare beauty and grace, liked me and my music. I didn’t know if she was Muslim or not, and I couldn’t bring myself to ask her. What if she had told me she was ? And then I would have had to politely excuse myself and go into my apartment, somewhat impolitely closing the door with her standing there (not good).

It’s possible she was not Muslim. Some Arabs are Christian, although the chances were very slim. I always wondered about this. What if you meet a Muslim woman, you like her, BUT you’ll be opening a Pandora’s Box of unpredictable ramifications. One has to think about the family of this person. With non-Muslims I would hardly give the family much thought. If they didn’t approve of me, that’s their tough luck.

With Muslims however, it’s a whole nother ballgame. Non-approval from Muslim family members could mean an “honor killing” of the lady you are dating, or marrying. Or it could mean an assassination of you yourself. Wil you walk to your mailbox one day, and a car drives by, and bullets fly at you ? Or you start your car one day, and it explodes ? Lots of really bad possibilities. Some of these extreme disapproval could even come from Muslims outside the family, like radical activists, or mosque members. I’m sure some USMB egomaniacs will claim that nothing would stop them, but that just cheap talk.

I saw that woman in WalMArt one day and said hello, but I kept on walking, even though that’s not what I wanted. The consequences of a Muslim/non-Muslim pairing, are an interesting thing to contemplate. I’d say it lends itself to a lot of underestimation. What if we had a daughter. At age 9, would she be expected to be marriage-arranged to some middle-aged Muslim guy ? Would we argue about drinking alcohol, or having pork products in the kitchen ? Might I have to witness the (illegal) killing of animals on Eid al Adha ? And these are just for starters.

For Muslim men and non-Muslim women, it’s far worse. What would the Muslim guy use to beat his wife with ? A bull whip ? Cat of Nine Tails ? A large stick ? Better to contemplate these questions, than just jump right into what you could regret later.

People who haven’t read the Koran, are oblivious to what different worlds Muslims and non-Muslims live in. If you are a non-Muslim, and you marry (or even just date) a Muslim, you may be acquiring a llot more than just the one person you’re hitching up to.

/---- it funny that no Hollywood star refuted what trump said, they are just pissed he said it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Remember just over 100 years ago we treated women like second class citizens? How come Jesus didn't tell us that was wrong 1900 years earlier?
He did. he said "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." Don't go bashing Jesus.
That's it? Too vague
Remember just over 100 years ago we treated women like second class citizens? How come Jesus didn't tell us that was wrong 1900 years earlier?
He did. he said "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." Don't go bashing Jesus.

So why then did America, a supposedly Christian nation take so long to give women the right to vote? Or England? They were Christians too for hundreds of years. Over 1000 years in fact. Women were always second class citizens. You think god would have told Moses and Jesus to tell everyone to treat women better but he/they left that out of their stories back then, right? Wrong! This is clear evidence that MEN wrote the bible. When I say it is man made I mean that literally. MEN made that shit up. No women in the club. The only women in the story are the messiahs mom and a whore. And the mom supposedly was impregnated by the lord?

Do you believe this crap? Even the Jews don't believe Jesus was the son of god and they were there. Why are you so sure? Sounds like a spin off of Jewdaoism. You have to admit joining the Christian club is a lot easier than becoming Jewish. Some Jews probably invented Christianity. You have to admit it is a big business.

You have made many comments. All defensive of Islam and the jihad that you either are oblivious to, or pretend that you are (for whatever deranged reason)

I do not post "defensive of Islam". I make it a point to not post on subjects I'm not well-versed in. You obviously have no hesitation in that but I prefer not to look as clueless as you do right now. What I post on is logical fallacy. And threads like this are a gold mine for that.

Your travels don't change the FACT that well-organized well-financed Islamic lunatics are continuing to kill large numbers of people on every continent on earth (except Antarctica), as they have been doing (270 million people) over the past 1400 years.

Your posting FACT is all caps doesn't make your inchoate ramblings and Composition Fallacies "facts". And you already know that's what they are, else you never would have started this thread admitting your own delusions.

You are like the small child who wanders into a cave inhabited by a dangerous mother bear and her 2 cubs, oblivious to the danger. There is one difference, however. The little 3 year old kid has no forewarning of the danger.

You are like that small child cowering under the covers because "there are monsters under the bed", terrified to turn the light on because that would prove you wrong about those monsters. Your paranoia is your only friend. And that's sad.

But with Islam, you have plenty of forewarning. You have numerous terrorist attacks by violent jihadists, too devastating for the news media to cover them up. You also have thousands of non-violent subversive, cultural attacks by Muslim Brotherhood front groups, and stealth jihad lone wolves, covered up by MSM, but well reported on by protectionists in books, articles, and public appearances.

Yuh huh. "Thus spake TROP, I hear and obey". Say, you wanna buy a bridge? Comes with its own internet connection. You won't need the library.

When trump said he would identify Muslims coming to the US by ASKING travelers their religion, one of the nutters here said he could tell by their names.

The OP had decided certain things about the woman by damn, he was going to make sure his worse fears were true.

He's a bigot. That's a given. But all of us tend to make decisions about each other based on preconceived ideas.

Years ago, pulled into a convenience store lot because my car was overheated. I opened the hood and immediately, several young Hispanic men came over. They looked like young guys look these days - baggy pants and so on.

They worked on my car, got it running. I asked why they helped me and they joked and kinda brushed it off and then one said 'because my mom and dad would would kill me if I didn't'. All of them laughed and agreed.

OTOH, that's just the way Hispanics/Mexicans are. Complete stranger but they'll do anything for you.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Back to the OP. Never trust a Muslim. There have been many goof ones (and great ones), but Muslim history (right up to the present) shows that Islam is seditious, and remains so.

Last edited:
The only one talking about religion is you. You're a fucking tard, deal with it.

So now that you've been thrashed on your dopey "racism" post, you jump from racism to religion ( with a profanity tantrum thrown in). You're not even a good deflector. Take your own advice.(and deal with it) :biggrin:

So why then did America, a supposedly Christian nation take so long to give women the right to vote? Or England? They were Christians too for hundreds of years. Over 1000 years in fact. Women were always second class citizens. You think god would have told Moses and Jesus to tell everyone to treat women better but he/they left that out of their stories back then, right? Wrong! This is clear evidence that MEN wrote the bible. When I say it is man made I mean that literally. MEN made that shit up. No women in the club. The only women in the story are the messiahs mom and a whore. And the mom supposedly was impregnated by the lord?

Do you believe this crap? Even the Jews don't believe Jesus was the son of god and they were there. Why are you so sure? Sounds like a spin off of Jewdaoism. You have to admit joining the Christian club is a lot easier than becoming Jewish. Some Jews probably invented Christianity. You have to admit it is a big business.
Not too vague at all. Golden rule covers it.

So you'r a Christian hater/basher. We got that. But I'll answer 2 of your scatterbrained questions.

1. I DON'T CARE how long it took America, a supposedly Christian nation, to give women the right to vote. That is long in the past. I'm trying to deal with the present.

2. One reason that Christians believe what they do, is that no one in all history has ever performed miracles (many) in public, and reported by many thousands of people in various locations, none of whom had an ounce of motive to lie about it. Give that an OBJECTIVE thought.

I do not post "defensive of Islam". I make it a point to not post on subjects I'm not well-versed in. You obviously have no hesitation in that but I prefer not to look as clueless as you do right now. What I post on is logical fallacy. And threads like this are a gold mine for that.
You don't have a clue of what you're talking about. In contrast, I've read 18 translations of the Koran, since 1959, most recently Arberry, Shakir, Dawood, Pickthall, and the Saudi sanitized for Western readers, Ali version.
I've also read about 50 books on Islam, Islamization, and Islamic terrorism, plus thousands of their footnote reports. While you were farting around with whatever, I was burning the midnight oil over the past 16 years, doing the homework, that you haven't. The only "fallacy" here is your ignorance of your own ignorance, Mr. Quiz Zero.

Your posting FACT is all caps doesn't make your inchoate ramblings and Composition Fallacies "facts". And you already know that's what they are, else you never would have started this thread admitting your own delusions..
How would you know what are "inchoate ramblings" and the facts that you haven't taken the time or effort to investigate, Mr Quiz Zero ? :biggrin:

You are like that small child cowering under the covers because "there are monsters under the bed", terrified to turn the light on because that would prove you wrong about those monsters. Your paranoia is your only friend. And that's sad.
How would you know what are real "monsters" as distinguished from "paranoia" ? When you haven't taken the time or effort to investigate, Mr Quiz Zero ? :biggrin:

Actually, there HAS been numerous news reporting of Islamic terrorism in the US, Europe, and Asia, but you choose to paint a rosy picture that we all know doesn't exist. Ho hum. :rolleyes:

Yuh huh. "Thus spake TROP, I hear and obey". Say, you wanna buy a bridge? Comes with its own internet connection. You won't need the library.
Excuse me ? I'm a bit stunned right here. Are you trying to say that you don't believe all these hundreds of Muslim terrorist attacks exist ? o_O Now I'm wondering if you are just programmed to follow the liberal line, or you are seriously unhinged.

When trump said he would identify Muslims coming to the US by ASKING travelers their religion, one of the nutters here said he could tell by their names.

The OP had decided certain things about the woman by damn, he was going to make sure his worse fears were true.

He's a bigot. That's a given. But all of us tend to make decisions about each other based on preconceived ideas.

Years ago, pulled into a convenience store lot because my car was overheated. I opened the hood and immediately, several young Hispanic men came over. They looked like young guys look these days - baggy pants and so on.

They worked on my car, got it running. I asked why they helped me and they joked and kinda brushed it off and then one said 'because my mom and dad would would kill me if I didn't'. All of them laughed and agreed.

OTOH, that's just the way Hispanics/Mexicans are. Complete stranger but they'll do anything for you.

The only thing I was "going to make sure" was that I was not barging into a possibly dangerous situation, whereby I might become susceptible to attacks from family members of my neighbor, deranged with murderous Islamic doctrine. And if you're smart, you will take the same precautions.

Or you could go the way of many European countries, and be extra nice to what Muslims you know, (interpreted by then as weakness on your part), and be slaughtered. I just hope you don't get any others hurt along with you.

As for Hispanic ramble, nice of you to present a compliment to my folks - you never noticed ?....after about 4 years I've been here, that I happen to be 1/2 Hispanic, and speak Spanish. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back