I really can’t picture DeSantis beating Biden

The Republicans have plenty of excellent candidates who can beat Biden: Tim Scott, Nikki Haley, Chris Sununu, but since the Republicans like losing they seem dead set on running a man who couldn't win the popular vote in his first race and then presided over three losing election cycles in a row just before he was found guilty of sexual assault.

Because the cult will cult.

The Republicans have plenty of excellent candidates who can beat Biden: Tim Scott, Nikki Haley, Chris Sununu, but since the Republicans like losing they seem dead set on running a man who couldn't win the popular vote in his first race and then presided over three losing election cycles in a row just before he was found guilty of sexual assault.

RINOS and Globalists we do not want. What are we winning? Just lose and let the nation slowly die off.

Most Democrats would vote for Hitler or a cabbage wearing blue, you aren't being real
Dems are nothing but mindless sheeple at this point. Countless videos prove they don't have a clue about what their candidate's position is on the issues. Many cheer and support Republican positions on the issues when told they are Dem positions.

Democrats are the only party in history that has opened borders, they are undercutting law enforcement and prosecuting victims, not criminals, they are demonstrating against us in international sports, they are anti-military, they are burning down and looting cities,

And the REPUBLICANS are the cult?

Gawd, you're clearly a cultist

Democrats are the only party in history that has opened borders, they are undercutting law enforcement and prosecuting victims, not criminals, they are demonstrating against us in international sports, they are anti-military, they are burning down and looting cities,

And the REPUBLICANS are the cult?
I don't recall ever saying that.

I don't recall ever saying that.

Really, here you go

At least you admit you enjoy being a loser and that is your ultimate goal.
I know how it ends. You do not. Somehow you think the living standards will be great in what was our nation. It will not. and even today we have more and more government checks paying people of or to assist in what they make from working. I may lose, however a good percentage of others of this nation will also. And I win from that.

yes they are.....and as biden puts more years in his age will start showing more and more....the job ages you faster than normal.....
The Onion posted a picture of what they project Biden will look like at the end of his term:

1684707055585.jpeg

I can picture a sack of potatoes beating Biden. In fact, if a sack of potatoes runs, I'll definitely vote for it.

Forum List

Back