I really believe there maybe a Civil War if republicans don't win the next election!!

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) spread lies about the 2020 election and suggested there could be "bloodshed" over future elections.

I really do believe it. Republicans don't honor judges anymore, and republicans don't honor police.
There no more law and order republicans.
--------------------------------------------

Florida Is Blocking Money From 2 School Districts Over Mask Mandates, Defying A JudgFlorida Is Blocking Money From 2 School Districts Over Mask Mandates, Defying A Judge : NPR

They say they honor vets, but that will be over with as soon as they impeach Biden.

What do they honor, power!

blm and antifa threatened to burn more of our cities and attack more of our people if biden lost the election....your brown shirts have already threatened violence and killing....

:dunno:

Just paying attention to what you jihadis are saying.

Oh, I suspect you are doing more than paying attention.

Like the left wing media, you seek out the extremists and try to paint everyone as being the same.

Not that it matters.

Your relevance does not register on any scale of import.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) spread lies about the 2020 election and suggested there could be "bloodshed" over future elections.

I really do believe it. Republicans don't honor judges anymore, and republicans don't honor police.

Florida Is Blocking Money From 2 School Districts Over Mask Mandates, Defying A JudgFlorida Is Blocking Money From 2 School Districts Over Mask Mandates, Defying A Judge : NPR

They say they honor vets, but that will be over with as soon as they impeach Biden.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeew. Wow. Republicans don't honor judges when Democrats are constantly attacking the judges of the highest court in the land?

Republicans don't honor police when it is the Democrats who want to defund the police?

I want some of what you're smoking. Talk about escape from reality!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeew. Wow. Republicans don't honor judges when Democrats are constantly attacking the judges of the highest court in the land?

Republicans don't honor police when it is the Democrats who want to defund the police?

I want some of what you're smoking. Talk about escape from reality!
do you realize that Kavanaugh wasnt actually vetted?

1jeomrv9e0e71.jpg

defund, yea right.

November 2020 was the time to crash through the grating and windows that democrats set up in the vote manufacturing facilities

This should NEVER have been allowed

201105165103-tcf-center-detroit-windows-1104-super-tease.jpg

I don't think there will be a civil war, but we could move to a more authoritarian type of government with the way Republicans are acting -- regarding oppressing the vote, having more authority to overthrow LEGITIMATE elections etc.

To have an actual civil war, you really need political AND regional differences... like what we had with the Civil War.

Currently blue and red are intermingled... within every county, state and township... so if there was a civil war... white trash gun happy GOPers are going to have to go door to door whacking people... and probably starting first with eliminating their blue leaning family members.

The republican army, like the Taliban or worst like ISIS.

Just like the insurrection! in all states.
First, it's been 8 months since that protest in DC. Your media has been pushing the term "insurrection" non-stop and the full force of the DoJ has been used to arrest about 600 Americans. NOT ONE has been charged with insurrection. So, keep using the term all you like but don't imagine it makes it the reality.

BUT... I agree with your idea about what a Civil War might look like. If violence ever began, even in a limited way, it would escalate into an unstoppable siege of hit-and-run terrorism. Snipers, ambushes, arson... the numbers of the dead would keep going up and up. NO ONE except the very wealthy or politicians would be untouchable. Everyone else would be living their lives in a state of constant fear, worry, and living with the potential of sudden death.

When you look at the situation in that light, it seems to me that agreeing to compromise on security measures to restore faith in our electoral system would be a VERY small price for us all to pay. That's a choice YOUR party leaders need to make before it's too late.

Unfortunately Biden seems to be doing all he can in Afghan to make sure Trump wins and we avoid any civil war

Forum List

Back