I read Stormy Daniels's statement about her alleged night with Trump

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Yeh, I was thumbing through a book at a Barnes and Noble some months ago and randomly opened to the page where she describes the alleged act of adultery

It was weird (not surprisingly)

I mean, it did not at all sound like Trump, the things she said he did and said.

I know that feeling of "this is not so" does not mean it was not so but seriously, it sounded like she was talking not about Trump but maybe

LOL

Fauci or someone like that. But frankly, I don't even think Fauci would stoop so low

I have (may have... things haven't been proven yet) less respect for Trump not because of an act of adultery, but --(if it's true) that he lowered himself to be with

THAT

Yeh, I was thumbing through a book at a Barnes and Noble some months ago and randomly opened to the page where she describes the alleged act of adultery

I mean, it did not at all sound like Trump, the things she said he did and said.

I know that feeling of "this is not so" does not mean it was not so but seriously, it sounded like she was talking not about Trump but maybe

LOL

Fauci or someone like that. But frankly, I don't even think Fauci would stoop so low

I have (may have... things haven't been proven yet) less respect for Trump not because of an act of adultery, but --(if it's true) that he lowered himself to be with

THAT
Wow, you brought up Fauci. Interesting...........

I used to know some working girls around Palm Beach. Rich guys are jaded to the max and weird as fuck when they buy companionship. Lots of "call me daddy", scat/piss and humiliation. Prostitutes have the best stories without a doubt.

LOL

THAT

Actually, it sounds exactly like Trump. The obsession with a woman who looks like his daughter, the weird thing of wanting to be spanked with a copy of a magazine with his picture on it. Saying he was going to dump Malaria if she didn't lose the pregnancy fat.

Whad he do? :p
according to her, not much

I mean, it sounds like, again, she was talking about some adolescent who had never done it before or something. I really don't want to get into the graphic details, even thogh there isn't much to be graphic. It just sounded totally milktoast and unreal.

like she was with some nerd who had never done it before. Yeh, that's Trump all right. Everyone calls him Nerd! LOL

Even CNN has never called him that. They may after reading this, assuming they read forums. Yep, just so they can check all the "Trump is BAD" boxes!

Can't be fauci.... that little runt would have fallen in. He'd still be looking for his car keys so he could drive out...

Besides, he's married to this goddess. That kind of stunning beauty makes my asshole want a dip of snuff....

fauci_02_bedd3fda.jpg

So tell us more about your relationships.
I'm married to the most wonderful woman I have ever known. The prostitutes were the girlfriends of the biker gang across the road but that's another story. Don't you wish you had lived a life of adventure like me? I just might be the first member of the family that dies with a smile on my face.

I used to know some working girls around Palm Beach. Rich guys are jaded to the max and weird as fuck when they buy companionship. Lots of "call me daddy", scat/piss and humiliation. Prostitutes have the best stories without a doubt.
When you are massively wealthy, have access to virtually unlimited power and the people around you will do whatever you want whenever you want you need to seek out the abnormal to get any new experience.

That kind of wealth almost necessitates eccentric and often immoral behavior. Just the reality of being human.

When you are massively wealthy, have access to virtually unlimited power and the people around you will do whatever you want whenever you want you need to seek out the abnormal to get any new experience.

That kind of wealth almost necessitates eccentric and often immoral behavior. Just the reality of being human.
Power certainly corrupts.

Actually, it sounds exactly like Trump. The obsession with a woman who looks like his daughter, the weird thing of wanting to be spanked with a copy of a magazine with his picture on it. Saying he was going to dump Malaria if she didn't lose the pregnancy fat.
That sounds fake. It's what a liberal thinks Trump would say, which is utterly absurd.

Tell us yours.

You're not wrong.

Forum List

Back