I rarely start threads

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I guess I subscribe to the Will Smith notion of, "Don't start none, won't be none." kind of thinking.

But I do participate in just about everything.

Having said that, I just happened to look at My post count. When I post this, I'll be 223 posts away from 25k.

I seem to have this thing about 25k posts.

On the old Hannity forums, I stopped at 25k. I actually tried to go back there a few months back, but they changed the software and the liberals are even more in charge now then they were then and truth be told, that forum just plain sucks in format and content.

Anywho. . .

I think I may have to be careful here because when I hit 25k, I'll be like out of here ~n~ stuff.

Carry on dudes and dudettes.

I guess I subscribe to the Will Smith notion of, "Don't start none, won't be none." kind of thinking.

Having said that, I just happened to look at My post count. When I post this, I'll be 223 posts away from 25k.

On the old Hannity forums, I stopped at 25k. I actually tried to go back there a few months back, but they changed the software and the liberals are even more in charge now then they were then and truth be told, that forum just plain sucks in format and content.

Anywho. . .

I think I may have to be careful here because when I hit 25k, I'll be like out of here ~n~ stuff.

Well shit, I'm at just over 27k posts. Am I overdue for leaving?

Anywho. . .

No! We won't let Darkwind leave either ;)

Anywho. . .

You're just overdue for a relevant post. :biggrin:

Anywho. . .

You're just overdue for a relevant post. :biggrin:

Relevant? Nobody said anything about relevant posts. Jeez, I thought I could just ramble on about anything. Kinda like so many others do here.

Anywho. . .

That is up to you. Everyone sets their own boundaries.

Anywho. . .

you have been a member to long to just walk away.....anyone before 2010 belongs to the 10 year club....did you get your USMB bumper sticker and a free bowl of soup yet?.....wait until you see what they give you next year at 11.....

Anywho. . .

you have been a member to long to just walk away.....anyone before 2010 belongs to the 10 year club....did you get your USMB bumper sticker and a free bowl of soup yet?.....wait until you see what they give you next year at 11.....
Bought the bumper sticker the first year it was offered. I don't' really care about what they'll offer the next 10.

Forum List

Back