I R S goons steal 60M private medical records

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Here's your affirmative-action in action:

irs1.jpg

Since when did the IRS do SWAT raids?

IRS1.jpg

And then there's Lois Lerner who hid behind the Constitutional 5th Amendment rights after pissing all over the 4th Amendment:

Lois_Lerner_20130523223305_320_240.JPG
Lois Lerner

But back to the invasion of a California Healthcare provider:

Republican members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee are looking into allegations that the Internal Revenue Service seized 60 million medical records from a California health care provider.

“(T)he Committee on Energy and Commerce is investigating allegations that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), in the course of executing a search warrant at a California health care provider’s corporate headquarters in March 2011, improperly seized the personal medical records of millions of American citizens in possible violation of the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution,” members of the committee wrote in a letter Tuesday to Acting IRS Commissioner Daniel Werfel.

The letter to Werfel, which requires a response by June 25, comes on the heels of a lawsuit filed by an unnamed healthcare provider against the IRS in California Superior Court. The lawsuit alleged that 15 IRS agents improperly stole medical records during search of the facility in March 2011, according to a report about the incident from Court House News.

Read more: House committee looks into the IRS seizure of 60 million medical records | The Daily Caller

ImHereToHelpYou.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
And so is born another IRS scandal.

Indeed...and when Nancy Pee told us they had to pass the bill to know what's in the bill, we find out Barry-Care will be enforced by the same IRS that's threatening to put us conservatives either in the poor house or the jail house. Hopefully we've caught this in time to stop it.

I worked at a Nashville facility when the feds came in and took records out for the purpose of proving Medicare fraud. There were people there who would alter records or upcharge for services. I refused to put one thing in a patient's record that was not true. I wasn't the most popular for a while, but at least I didn't have to go to prison with the others.

Forum List

Back