I predict violence and mayhem...

I really do not care how screwed up the situation is. I am a firm believer that we can fix it. And i believe we can fix it without rewarding criminals. And yes illegals are criminals by their very nature. Doesn't matter how long they have been here or even why they are here. I believe that if we had the leadership in Washington that we could and would round em up and ship em home.

Seems like it's going to take another 9-11 or more to get this done.

I never really thought of people whose sole offense is one count of a misdemeanor as criminally natured people. Illegal entry is legally no more serious of an offense that disturbing the peace or public intoxication or 1st offense possession of less than one oz. of marijuana.

SANTA CRUZ - A large group of protesters demonstrating at a May Day rally for worker's and immigrant rights downtown broke off into a riot vandalizing about a dozen businesses around 10:30 p.m. Saturday, police said.

Many in the group were carrying makeshift torches as they marched, breaking storefront windows and writing "anarchist graffiti" on buildings, according to Capt. Steve Clark. Many businesses sustained multiple broken windows including very large storefront windows at Urban Outfitters and The Rittenhouse building. Police believe at least 15 businesses suffered damage.
The violence was initiated from a group holding a rally at the town clock for May Day. Windows at Jamba Juice and Velvet Underground were left shattered and graffiti including anarchy signs were tagged onto buildings.

Because of the size and violent demeanor of the crowd, Santa Cruz police asked for help from all agencies in the county to break up the riot. At one point, protesters lit a fire on the porch of Caffe Pergolesi and blocked access to firefighters, officers said. Police were able to clear out the demonstrators before more damage was caused.

Riot breaks out in downtown Santa Cruz; windows broken on dozens of businesses, porch of cafe set on fire - San Jose Mercury News

I love it!

If someone would have made this thread about a tea party rally, you guys would have been over flowing with faux outrage.

Actually, the thread would have immediately been moved to the Lame Zone.

The spanish media is telling it's listeners that legalization might happen anytime soon.

That's because you can't think things through to their logical conclusion. Where do think the vast majority of stolen identities go? That's right bunky the illegals use them to set themselves up in this country. So now we have a felony attached to your "misdemenor" miscreant. Add to that the fact that they are conspiring with said providers and we get to add a second felony. 99.9% of the time our illustrious gendarmes fail to properly prosecute but the crimes are still being committed.
I really do not care how screwed up the situation is. I am a firm believer that we can fix it. And i believe we can fix it without rewarding criminals. And yes illegals are criminals by their very nature. Doesn't matter how long they have been here or even why they are here. I believe that if we had the leadership in Washington that we could and would round em up and ship em home.

I never really thought of people whose sole offense is one count of a misdemeanor as criminally natured people. Illegal entry is legally no more serious of an offense that disturbing the peace or public intoxication or 1st offense possession of less than one oz. of marijuana.

And if I had my way it would be at a minimum a class 4 felony. illegal is still illegal.

Seal the border and ship em out.

Stealing someone's identity is already another, separate, felonious crime. My comment about those who have only committed the misdemeanor of illegal entry still stands.

That's because you can't think things through to their logical conclusion. Where do think the vast majority of stolen identities go? That's right bunky the illegals use them to set themselves up in this country. So now we have a felony attached to your "misdemenor" miscreant. Add to that the fact that they are conspiring with said providers and we get to add a second felony. 99.9% of the time our illustrious gendarmes fail to properly prosecute but the crimes are still being committed.

And virtually every one of them has trespassed on private property, has vandalized said private property in some fasion, has entered into a felonious conspiracy with others to violate our sovereign territory etc. etc. etc. Very few illegals only violate the one law. They allmost allways violate a whole host of other laws as well as the first one mentioned to get here. And then once they are here they continue with the identity theft etc.

Follow it to its logical conclusion please.

[ QUOTE=SpidermanTuba;2269954]Stealing someone's identity is already another, separate, felonious crime. My comment about those who have only committed the misdemeanor of illegal entry still stands.

[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back