I predict violence and mayhem...

You're a liar. You're a RW Fringer. And, you're not very bright.
Some on the far left support illegal immigration as does BigFarma, as do many owners of small restaurants and small landscaping businesses. Greed is a deadly sin, but hypocrisy is a mortal sin.

I am a liar? Then exactly what are they protesting you fucking dumb mother fucker?

"Dumb MOTHER FUCKER" iF I HAD FUCKED YOUR MOTHER ASSHOLE YOU'D BE A HELL OF LOT SMARTER AND NOT SO FUCKING UGLY - FORTUNATELY I HAVE TASTE AND STANDARDS.

but you still did not answer his question.....so let me ask you Wry this question i have asked 3 times to people outraged by this Immigration shit.....and have been nicely ignored....3 times....question....if the feds will not do their jobs and enforce the existing laws....what are the States to do?....this shit with Arizona was bound to happen sooner or later....

This question of immigration reform is so typical of wingnut thinking!

They want smaller goverment, they want lots of personal freedom, they believe in the free market, the believe in personal responsibilty...

BULLSHIT!!!

When Latinos come to this country for the purpose of obtaining honest employment, the wingnuts suddenly scream for more government action to stop the latinos from taken advantage of the demand for cheap labor, while all the time the whole 'problem' would disappear if the wingnuts would just stop hiring illegals!

Big militant government, no personal freedom, protected job market and no willingness to hold the employers responsible.

They are sooo full of shit!

So, what is your solution to immigration reform?

We do not need reform, we need to enforce the laws we already have. We need to secure the board fine employers and kick out illegals and we need to do it 24 hours a day every day.

Amnesty did not work in 86 and it won't work now.

There will have to be a form of amnesty. What you want would be cost prohibitive. EVERY study has shown this and its a big reason why this never gets sloved.

Silly little people like you try and say "no amnesty" and it is the only way to do it without breaking the bank.

What you want would require a mass Force of officers who did nothing but immigration.

It is not going to happen GET IT!

Why does there Have to be some form of amnesty? We have had programs in the past where illegals were rounded up and shipped out. What makes today any different than Eisenhowers time for instance?

Seal the Border and ship out every illegal we can catch. Without mercy.

They want smaller goverment, they want lots of personal freedom, they believe in the free market, the believe in personal responsibilty...

BULLSHIT!!!

When Latinos come to this country for the purpose of obtaining honest employment, the wingnuts suddenly scream for more government action to stop the latinos from taken advantage of the demand for cheap labor, while all the time the whole 'problem' would disappear if the wingnuts would just stop hiring illegals!

Big militant government, no personal freedom, protected job market and no willingness to hold the employers responsible.

BULL SHIT. What in the world makes you believe that so many of the illegals are here for work? And many of those that actually are here to find work are shipping those American Dollars back to Mexico. Fact is that way too many of them are fleeing the law in their home countries.
Seal the border and ship them out. They want work, they can apply legally.

There will have to be a form of amnesty. What you want would be cost prohibitive. EVERY study has shown this and its a big reason why this never gets sloved.

Silly little people like you try and say "no amnesty" and it is the only way to do it without breaking the bank.

What you want would require a mass Force of officers who did nothing but immigration.

The idea that there has to be either amnesty or mass deportation is a false dichotomy. All they have to do is enforce the laws already on the books, crackdown heavily on employers hiring illegal and deny them social welfare services and public school for their kids. When the well dries up, they will leave on their own and go back to where ever it is they came from.

You are probably right.

It seems that liberals are actually willing to fight for what they believe in

while conservatives merely TALK a good fight...
"we are angry!
we will TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!
we've got GUNS! and we are not afraid to use them!"

I guess cons are just too cowardly to actually fight for their beliefs

I am sooooo glad my project at USC was broken up into phases.

First the Boyking comes to town, now this mess.

hubba-hubba-hubba!

Saw a video of Obama and his riot police..

All of the fat, graying, soccer-moms are a real friggen threat to do violence.

Seemed there was nothing going on other then a bunch of old women singing "God Bless America" and Obama had a riot squad go in and keep the peace.

We do not need reform, we need to enforce the laws we already have. We need to secure the board fine employers and kick out illegals and we need to do it 24 hours a day every day.

Since when did you ass clowns on the left care what anything cost...you'll just print more money right? See....kicking all those lawbreakers out wasn't that expensive after all.

I am a liar? Then exactly what are they protesting you fucking dumb mother fucker?

"Dumb MOTHER FUCKER" iF I HAD FUCKED YOUR MOTHER ASSHOLE YOU'D BE A HELL OF LOT SMARTER AND NOT SO FUCKING UGLY - FORTUNATELY I HAVE TASTE AND STANDARDS.

but you still did not answer his question.....so let me ask you Wry this question i have asked 3 times to people outraged by this Immigration shit.....and have been nicely ignored....3 times....question....if the feds will not do their jobs and enforce the existing laws....what are the States to do?....this shit with Arizona was bound to happen sooner or later....

The answer is, we need (we, being the DOJ) to enforce our laws. Illegal immigration is by definition a law violation. The real question is why did the DOJ under Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II not enforce our laws?
Especially after 9/11 why have we made sure that foreign nationals not been stopped at our borders, and, when contacted/arrested by local agencies not been detained on an illegal entry hold and prosecuted?
The answer is obvious, the R's and D's did not see a political advantage in doing so.
Both benefited from the status quo.
The issue of illegal immigration is not a partisan issue, or, should not be a partisan issue. It is and that sucks. It sucks because the RW is willing to give up some of our liberty for a small amount of security; and the left wing is willing to excuse law violators because they feel it is the right thing to do (or there is an electoral advantage in doing so).
MY opinion is that we are a nation of laws. And the law must be impartial and not used for political advantage.

Last edited:
I wonder who actually applied for the permit?

Hollywierd Latinos like Ricky Martin, Shakira, Estephan, Emilio Esteves and Carlos Estevez...aka Charlie Sheen.

Someone needs to save the show.

Attachments

• $Howdy.JPG
    $Howdy.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 74

BULLSHIT!!!

BULL SHIT. What in the world makes you believe that so many of the illegals are here for work? And many of those that actually are here to find work are shipping those American Dollars back to Mexico. Fact is that way too many of them are fleeing the law in their home countries.
Seal the border and ship them out. They want work, they can apply legally.

You've been watching too many action movies!

The vast majority of the illegal immigrants are here to find employment, they are not wanted in their home countries (you're totally in la la land on that one). Yes, they do send money back home to help their friends and families - but that's their right.

If you knew anything about the law, you'd know that in order for a forgein worker to legally get a job in this country, they first of all have to be sponsored by an employer AND the employer has to pay around a $5k fee. (I know a guy that paid his employer the $5k to get his girlfriend into the country so he could marry her). It can also take several years to get a working visa - the process is horrendous.

For most employers & workers this is not feasible. This is why we need to liberalize the requirements & streamline the process for getting working visas before we start going hog wild on the law enforcement approach to ending the illegal alien problem.

In order for any law to work, that law must be just and it must be feasible. Otherwise people have no respect for the law.

We have had amnesty several times in the past, the only result has been more illegal immigration. If it hasn't worked in the past, why do you think it will work this time? You do know what they call someone that does the same thing over and over and expects different results don't you?

The answer is, we need (we, being the DOJ) to enforce our laws. Illegal immigration is by definition a law violation. The real question is why did the DOJ under Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II not enforce our laws?
Especially after 9/11 why have we made sure that foreign nationals not been stopped at our borders, and, when contacted/arrested by local agencies not been detained on an illegal entry hold and prosecuted?
The answer is obvious, the R's and D's did not see a political advantage in doing so.
Both benefited from the status quo.
The issue of illegal immigration is not a partisan issue, or, should not be a partisan issue. It is and that sucks. It sucks because the RW is willing to give up some of our liberty for a small amount of security; and the left wing is willing to excuse law violators because they feel it is the right thing to do (or there is an electoral advantage in doing so).
MY opinion is that we are a nation of laws. And the law must be impartial and not used for political advantage.
Wry.....your dancing....if the feds WONT enforce those laws you speak of....WHO is supposed to?.....the States would be the next logical choice.....hey what happened in Arizona was bound to happen without nothing being done at the national level....

Forum List

Back