CDZ I plead for their lives

seems to me that the drug dealing Aussies knew what the situation would be if they got caught . Dummies I guess !!

Thomas Edison. Bill Gates. Steve Jobs.
Just to name a few.

Wow 3.

Hundreds Of Babies Suffer Methadone Detox Because Of Harm Reduction Programs

Hundreds Of Babies Suffer Methadone Detox Because Of 'Harm Reduction' Programs

All pro drug arguments assume drug users are reasonable people - a falsehood,
Ask this drug addicted baby.

837027-baby-faith.jpg

The mother, a drug puddled moron, risked killing this tiny baby because she was too stupid not to use drugs whilst pregnant.

That's the big lie drug idiots use - drug addicts are morons by nature, so legalising drugs won't help at all.

And that has to do with what?
You will not find anyone that thinks what you referred to should be legal. You are endangering another person in those examples – or do you think that alcohol addiction at birth is somehow different?
Why don’t you try again. Your original contention was that those that use drugs are mentally ill or weak minded. I pointed out that was false and you deflected.

And that has to do with what?

I realise you're unable, or just don't want to see the point, so I'll put it simply.

Drug users are idiots.
No matter if their stupidity is legal or legal, they'll still be idiots.
The law isn't there to protect drug users, it's there to protect reasonable people from drug uses - that's because these drug puddled fools are morons.
I really don't care about dealers' human rights, they prey on the weak minded and stupid, commonly killing them for cash.

Shooting them is fine.
Because drug users are just weak minded fools, perhaps they shouldn't be punished, just forced into rehab.
However ALL and ANYONE found with a dealer quantity of ANY illegal drug should face a firing squad.
And, before you ask, Yes, ANY illegal drug.

Of course. YOU are not a weak willed idiot but Bill Gates and Edison certainly were.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Not really surprised.

Forum List

Back