CDZ I plead for their lives

I

Indofred

As you might know, the Australian drug killers are about to be executed in Indonesia, but I would like to plead for the lives of all those who are being executed by drug dealers.

These unmentioned victims are dying every day in their thousands because of the dealers' greed, but no one is pleading for their lives, telling the world how unjust their deaths are, or demanding they be saved from the cruel dealers.

I stand for them, pleading for their lives.

As you might know, the Australian drug killers are about to be executed in Indonesia, but I would like to plead for the lives of all those who are being executed by drug dealers.

These unmentioned victims are dying every day in their thousands because of the dealers' greed, but no one is pleading for their lives, telling the world how unjust their deaths are, or demanding they be saved from the cruel dealers.

What the hell are you talking about? you think killing these guys will change anything? 2 more men will step up and take their place.

What the hell are you talking about? you think killing these guys will change anything? 2 more men will step up and take their place.

In the course of my life-----I have been offered drugs by lots of persons -----here and there. I refused. There could not possibly be a problem with drugs in
Indonesia if there were not a MARKET for them

In the course of my life-----I have been offered drugs by lots of persons -----here and there. I refused. There could not possibly be a problem with drugs in
Indonesia if there were not a MARKET for them

Exactly, these people in Indonesia are buying drugs WILLINGLY.

The more powerful drug dealers are murdering the less powerful drug dealers and someone offers a symbolic word or two in defense against killing those less powerful drug dealers by those more powerful drug dealers?

Criminals hate competition, so there are a few options for criminals who hate competition.

1. Kill the competition.
2. Incorporate the competition UNDER the commands of the more powerful criminal competitors; creating a hierarchy of criminals
3. Indoctrinate everyone into the false idea that the criminals are here to save us from the criminals, and build large institutions where competitors will be indoctrinated into behaving UNDER the commands of the more powerful criminals competitors, and all expenses associated in maintaining that process are taken out of the FUND that funds the criminals who are the most powerful criminals, as that FUND is the entire storage place where all the loot is kept save and secure from anyone other than the most powerful criminals.

In other words: Make everyone criminals or make everyone slaves or kill everyone who does not obey the criminal orders, timely, and without question.

The more powerful drug dealers are murdering the less powerful drug dealers and someone offers a symbolic word or two in defense against killing those less powerful drug dealers by those more powerful drug dealers?

Criminals hate competition, so there are a few options for criminals who hate competition.

1. Kill the competition.
2. Incorporate the competition UNDER the commands of the more powerful criminal competitors; creating a hierarchy of criminals
3. Indoctrinate everyone into the false idea that the criminals are here to save us from the criminals, and build large institutions where competitors will be indoctrinated into behaving UNDER the commands of the more powerful criminals competitors, and all expenses associated in maintaining that process are taken out of the FUND that funds the criminals who are the most powerful criminals, as that FUND is the entire storage place where all the loot is kept save and secure from anyone other than the most powerful criminals.

In other words: Make everyone criminals or make everyone slaves or kill everyone who does not obey the criminal orders, timely, and without question.

:boohoo:

I don't know anything about the case but Indonesian draconian drug laws are not a secret. They knew the risks and decided to accept them.

2 more men will step up and take their place.

Their places in front of a firing squad - no worries.
Drug dealers trade in misery and death, and I want to place some note on their victims, not their rights.

Drug dealers trade in misery and death, and I want to place some note on their victims, not their rights.

Victims? did these Australians kidnap Indonesians and force them to eat narcotics?

It is obvious that there is so much DEMAND FOR DRUGS in the
shariah paradise INDONESIA----that people are willing to risk their
lives to cash in

Victims? did these Australians kidnap Indonesians and force them to eat narcotics?

No,they were trying to get drugs into Australian, and use them to make money by killing weak minded Australians.

By the way, you realise the Australian police set them up, don't you?
The Aussie cops said they shopped them because they were scared they wouldn't be able to catch them in an Australian airport when they landed - clearly a very weak excuse.

No,they were trying to get drugs into Australian, and use them to make money by killing weak minded Australians.

By the way, you realise the Australian police set them up, don't you?
The Aussie cops said they shopped them because they were scared they wouldn't be able to catch them in an Australian airport when they landed - clearly a very weak excuse.

So?

Which victims?
If you are talking about those that willingly bought and consumed drugs then you are talking about people that are not victims.

Which victims?
If you are talking about those that willingly bought and consumed drugs then you are talking about people that are not victims.

The weak minded or mental ill are usually considered unable to make an informed choice.
If you're stupid enough to take such drugs, you have to be mentally badly off.

Which victims?

The weak minded or mental ill are usually considered unable to make an informed choice.

A very significant portion of the highly intelligent and hugely successful have used drugs at some point. Your ‘point’ is meaningless and false.

Which victims?

A very significant portion of the highly intelligent and hugely successful have used drugs at some point. Your ‘point’ is meaningless and false.

Go on, tell me of a few.

Which victims?

Go on, tell me of a few.

Thomas Edison. Bill Gates. Steve Jobs.
Just to name a few.

Thomas Edison. Bill Gates. Steve Jobs.
Just to name a few.

Wow 3.

Hundreds Of Babies Suffer Methadone Detox Because Of Harm Reduction Programs

Hundreds Of Babies Suffer Methadone Detox Because Of 'Harm Reduction' Programs

All pro drug arguments assume drug users are reasonable people - a falsehood,
Ask this drug addicted baby.

837027-baby-faith.jpg

The mother, a drug puddled moron, risked killing this tiny baby because she was too stupid not to use drugs whilst pregnant.

That's the big lie drug idiots use - drug addicts are morons by nature, so legalising drugs won't help at all.

Forum List

Back