I plan to start using women's deodorant next week

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
LOL

One of my friends told me he uses women's deodorant because it's not as strong and doesn't make him itch like men's deodorant. And that it smells good and the ladies like it?

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck he is talking about? LOL

LOL

One of my friends told me he uses women's deodorant because it's not as strong and doesn't make him itch like men's deodorant. And that it smells good and the ladies like it?

Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman?

LOL

My first time hearing this

LOL

My first time hearing this
cee04ed65497acdbdd75a25c2e8d3ccb.jpg

Your friend is in the process of transgendering. :slap:

Deodorants are not antiperspirants. The latter can prove to be a skin irritant.

If you want to attract women with a scent, consult an aromatherapist.

Which reminds me of a funny story... Mrs. H. was a trained licensed aromatherapist some years ago.

My cousin had gone through a divorce and asked if she would concoct a blend that would be attractive to women. He was hitting the dating scene (via Match.com). I think she charged him $30 for a small blend of cold-pressed essential oils.

Well, he told me about this one date he had when the girl blurted out "what is that cologne you're wearing? The aroma went straight to my clitoris". :lol:

he said the men deodorant his skin

LOL

Good luck, Mr/Ms Jenner.

LOL

are underpants next?.....just askin....

Well, he told me about this one date he had when the girl blurted out "what is that cologne you're wearing? The aroma went straight to my clitoris".

Cool story, but in real life you would be well advised to stay faaaaar away from any girl who said that.

LOL

As long as the deodorant does not belong to a blonde - DON'T trust blondes.

Shadow 355

Well, he told me about this one date he had when the girl blurted out "what is that cologne you're wearing? The aroma went straight to my clitoris".

Cool story, but in real life you would be well advised to stay faaaaar away from any girl who said that.
I concur, however I'd suggest first servicing in whatever manner that awakened clit. You've got the rest of your life to stay away from her but, to paraphrase Barry's administration, never let an opportunity go to waste!

The best aroma to attract women is a sense of humor. Make them laugh so hard they pee their pants and you will have them for life.

And open the car door for them. It is a travesty that practice has gone out of vogue.

LOL

Shouldn't use deodorents at all. We're supposed to sweat to help regulate body temperature, prevent that from happening and you risk problems to say nothing of smearing some chemical into your skin, where some is absorbed through pores into your bloodstream.

I think all the chemical glop people put on and in their bodies is at least partially responsible for all the new conditions and ailements plagueing our society.

I concur, however I'd suggest first servicing in whatever manner that awakened clit. You've got the rest of your life to stay away from her.....

You also have the rest of your life to live with incurable diseases such a 'lady' is almost certain to gift you.

The best aroma to attract women is a sense of humor. Make them laugh so hard they pee their pants and you will have them for life.

And open the car door for them. ....

But not while doing 65 mph on the highway. Learned that little nuance the hard way.

Oh, he did. He ended up meeting a most gorgeous polite intelligent loving girl. They've been married 15 year now and have an awesome son who has the same initials as me. :thup:

Forum List

Back