I Personally Like Bernie Sanders

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
His concepts and ideas are totally unrealistic, unless taxpayers simply hand their paychecks over to the government every month and starve, so lazy, inbred, lazy Liberal fucks can sustain themselves on foodstamps and handouts into infinity. Aside from that - Bernie seems a likeable guy, who honestly is harmless and means well. He's like the crazy uncle in the family - nice guy, but no one takes him seriously. And I have to hand it to him, he's giving the criminal old incompetent women-hating twat Hillary a run for her money.

But this guy, the aged, creepy, impeached/disbarred/adultering, lying-under-oath, draft-dodging child-molesting piece of shit, really needs to shut the fuck up... Bill Clinton: Sanders supporters 'will be toast’

Well, I wouldn't have said it quite that way but a fun read, thanks...:lol:

His concepts and ideas are totally unrealistic, unless taxpayers simply hand their paychecks over to the government every month and starve, so lazy, inbred, lazy Liberal fucks can sustain themselves on foodstamps and handouts into infinity. Aside from that - Bernie seems a likeable guy, who honestly is harmless and means well. He's like the crazy uncle in the family - nice guy, but no one takes him seriously. And I have to hand it to him, he's giving the criminal old incompetent women-hating twat Hillary a run for her money.

But this guy, the aged, creepy, impeached/disbarred/adultering, lying-under-oath, draft-dodging child-molesting piece of shit, really needs to shut the fuck up... Bill Clinton: Sanders supporters 'will be toast’

Bill is undercutting Hillary intentionally. He doesn't want her to win either.

Bernie should do the honorable thing and run third party.

Hmmm so that's the Democrat plan, they dump Hillary and go with Warren or Biden and Sanders as VP... clever

Agreed. Why else bringup Bills numerous trips to Lolita Island to spend quality time with underage girls

Despite his obvious flaw of complete ignorance, I like the guy as well. In fact, I have a lot more respect for lefties that support him over that corrupt **** Hillary.

Hmmm so that's the Democrat plan, they dump Hillary and go with Warren or Biden and Sanders as VP... clever

Bernie should do the honorable thing and drop out

That's nonsense, of course he wants her to win. It makes him relevant again.

Bernie should never drop out or concede. He should keep dogging the pant suit bull dyke until she is exposed as the evil, twisted slut whore she is.

Why would that be the honorable thing?
I think the honorable thing to do is everything he can to stop that fucking bitch from every gaining access to the White House again. That's honorable!
GO BERNIE !!!
Republicans across the nation support you.

Ok he is not as disgusting as is Hillary----but he is really and idiot

Uh-Huh, the crazy uncle in the family that wants to confiscate an ever increasing amount of the fruits of your labor to give to whomever he happens to think deserves them more than you do not to mention having no compunction about trampling all over your individual liberty if it gets in the way of his gub'mint worshiper schemes. From my perspective he appears to be more like your friendly neighborhood street gang member than any sort of family member I've ever heard of, unless of course your "crazy uncle" happens to be Fidel Castro.

I don't like anyone who wants to commit armed robbery against me

Uh-Huh, the crazy uncle in the family that wants to confiscate an ever increasing amount of the fruits of your labor to give to whomever he happens to think deserves them more than you do not to mention having no compunction about trampling all over your individual liberty if it gets in the way of his gub'mint worshiper schemes. From my perspective he appears to be more like your friendly neighborhood street gang member than any sort of family member I've ever heard of, unless of course your "crazy uncle" happens to be Fidel Castro.

Bernie is a silly left over from the sixties------when the "bad words" were "capitalism" "colonialism" and "the west"

Forum List

Back