I paid $24 for a steak and salad, and I got two lousy croutons

colorful-salad-mms.jpg

Now that's my kind of salad :thup:

It was a Grubhub order from Chili's.

Thanks mdk, it was very thoughtful of you to design a meme just for me. You obviously have too much time on your hands.

Delivery Drivers need to eat also and croutons are a good source of carbs. try to be more understanding.

To the OP.....don't feel too bad. Hubs & I had went to the Olive Garden one night for dinner and our salad only had 2 olives on it...1 for each of us. He complained it was false advertising for a restaurant named 'Olive Garden' :rolleyes:

What's irritating is someone went to a lot of trouble to make sure I got only two croutons on my salad.

If they had just grabbed a bunch of croutons, I would have gotten at least five or six.

But someone picked carefully at the croutons to make sure I only got two.
You are way over plotting your apparently life threatening experience. Some kitchen dweeb likely scooped your salad portion out of a big bowl of the stuff and paid zero attention to how many croutons were included because he/she could care less whether you got two or ten. Shit happens, and with a little luck you might survive.

Thanks mdk, it was very thoughtful of you to design a meme just for me. You obviously have too much time on your hands.

He added after he penned a thread whining about croutons. :lol:
Bad customer service is an important issue. Maybe in a Communist country I would be grateful for TWO croutons.

God willing, the pain of this tragedy will lessen over time. I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts in this dark hour.
This issue actually affects me, unlike all the bullshit on the news all the time about what a horrible person Trump is.
You do know, since this affects you so deeply, when you ordered you could have requested at least 10 croutons, and then you wouldn't be facing an emotional breakdown. ;)

The question is, "Who the fuck is the guy who puts two croutons on a salad?" It would be better to put NO croutons on the salad, because then you could plausibly say, "I forgot to put on the croutons!" But with TWO fucking croutons it's obvious they didn't forget, they were just being chintzy.
Oh! The Humanity!!!!!

Bad customer service is an important issue. Maybe in a Communist country I would be grateful for TWO croutons.

God willing, the pain of this tragedy will lessen over time. I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts in this dark hour.
I understand "thoughts and prayers" are very useful.

I understand "thoughts and prayers" are very useful.

Thoughts and prayers can only do so much and go so far. There is a serious side to all of this crouton debacle. Every man at some point in his life needs to look in the mirror and honestly tell himself this truth. "Salad is all about the Veggies, not the croutons".

Are they collecting croutons for a museum, and don't want to give them up to their pesky customers who might eat them?

I love me some croutons. Pay through the nose to them drivers to steal em from you lazy assed moronic call in and expect delivery customers. Go to the damn restaurant and you'd have all the delightful lil square hard pieces of paradise you can eat!

Got me a bucket load of chrunchy heaven now, and you? You got squat!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Makes me feel a bit like a song

Are they collecting croutons for a museum, and don't want to give them up to their pesky customers who might eat them?

Those were probably the only two that didn't roll up under something when they dropped your salad and was five second rule-ing it up off the kitchen floor.

Olive Garden salads are basically nothing but lettuce. a couple croutons, a tomato wedge and a banana pepper which drives me batty as to why they are so cheap with that.

I paid $14 for an oyster po' boy that had only three tiny oysters on it, so I can relate. It was basically a lettuce/tomato hoagie.

Forum List

Back