I ordered my first gun today

I take everything personally Dogmaphobe. ohh WinterBorn you found that amusing.
I will be watching you. Tunafish are very aggressive

If someone calls you Tunfish and you get all butthurt, I find that amusing. Oh, and if that is the worst thing anyone says to you, you will be VERY lucky.

LMAO!! Watch all you want. Tunafish are aggressive? Eh, they still bite a hook, get reeled in, and eaten. Not much of a threat.
Yeah, well this one swings an aluminum baseball bat and will be carrying a shotgun as well

Yeah, well this one swings an aluminum baseball bat and will be carrying a shotgun as well

I prefer a wood bat. So satisfying when it shatters.

Shotguns work great inside certain ranges. The trick is to get that close. Oh, and I have a shotgun too.

But the trick is finding me. But I'll make that easy. I'll meet you someplace if you ever get to Atlanta.

So you would not take Joe Biden's advice?

Vice President Joe Biden told Field & Stream magazine in an interview published Monday, "[if] you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

I know that unless your life is being threatened you cannot call it self defense. A closed door means you were not threatened. Not by someone standing outside your door.

That means you go to prison for killing someone.

I prefer a wood bat. So satisfying when it shatters.

Shotguns work great inside certain ranges. The trick is to get that close. Oh, and I have a shotgun too.

But the trick is finding me. But I'll make that easy. I'll meet you someplace if you ever get to Atlanta.
I prefer aluminum. If it dents, I keep swinging.
I will refrain from comment on the rest.

I know that unless your life is being threatened you cannot call it self defense. A closed door means you were not threatened. Not by someone standing outside your door.

That means you go to prison for killing someone.
You are going on ignore. :confused:

Last edited:
Next is the SAINT® VICTOR .308 AR-10 RIFLE

While I do prefer the 308 to the 556, I would rather have an OughtSix in a model 70 or 700. A hundred years from now, those two will still be sought after and the original ones will be worth a bunch. The AR types will long since gone by the way of the smelter.

Forum List

Back