I never thought I would say this - but man I love this guy!

"Cultural Marxist".

A phrase used by White Nationalists for anyone who doesn't hate blacks or gays or Mexicans or Muslims.
Well I don't hate gays, blacks or Mexicans
I just don't' hate whites, straights or America, either.
That makes you a cultural marxist, too, then.

Surprise!
cultural marxismunknown
A social and political movement that promotes unreason and irrationality through the guise of various 'causes', often promoted by so-called 'social justice warriors'. These causes and their proponents are often contradictory and are almost never rooted in fact. Indeed, true argument or discussion with proponents of these causes is almost impossible, as most attempts at discourse descend quickly into shouting, name-calling and chanting of slogans.

Otherwise known as the 'regressive Left' - a play on their contradictory nature, specifically on how SJWs describe themselves as 'progressive' yet display strong authoritarian, 'regressive' tendencies. This term is even often used by members of the true Left who take reasonable stances based on logic and evidence, and are eager to distance themselves from the fanatics who have effectively hijacked their side of the political spectrum.

I'm not even close to that.
White Nationalists have been using the term for a very long time. I saw it bleed over into right wing rhetoric a few years ago. I figured you were ignorant of its origins.

It's just another example of how the modern day rightists are being pulled further and further into the nazi camp.
I have nothing to do with white nationalists, send them to an island with the fascist left and let them kill each other, I'm cool with that. The issue is white nationalism is a joke, it's got no power and no one gives a shit about their 300 members. The left though is fascist and they are now attacking people in public, that's disgusting and must be stopped. they also need to get some heroin and let it go for the next 6 years.
You should stop parroting their rhetoric then, rube.

You have become just like them and don't even know it.

I was the ultimate conservative "never Trump". And I still keep waiting for the "shoe to drop". I keep expecting him to be like MaObama and shred the U.S. Constitution, consolidate ALL power to the Oval Office, and use the White House for his own personal agenda.

Instead, President Trump has been the quintessential constitutional president. He has rejected power to the Oval Office and restored it to the states where it belongs. He has cut taxes to allow people to keep the money they earned (which in turn has increased incomes, decreased unemployment, and allowed businesses to invest and expand). He has put the American people first - above party, politics, his personal agenda, and other nations. And, as a bonus, he's not afraid to tell it like it is.

Yup he's amazing. More amazing with each day.

A phrase created by White Nationalists for right wingers who don't hate blacks or gays or Mexicans or Muslims.
Here we go again. G-string the "right-winger". I don't understand why the left plays this immature game. Rightwinger did the same thing when he joined USMB. Picked that name and tried to convince everyone he was a "conservative".

Liberals think they can sway a conservative by pretending to be one of them and then supporting marxism. They don't understand that conservatives think for themselves. We don't care what you call yourself - we look at your policies.
To a nazi like you, everyone else is to your left. I take it as a compliment you do not consider me one of your kind.
Wait, we're not the ones attacking people in public for political beliefs
O'rly?

You can't possibly be this blind and hypocritical. You just can't be.
G show me where republicans went to democrat rallies and tried to shut them down
or harassed and abused people in public based on politics
or shut down leftwing speakers
or did anything remotely similar to what the left has done.
The only thing the left has is Trump saing kick their asses when people come to his rallies to attack and intimidate people as well as to stop the rally, those people know they will get an ass kicking, because they do deserve it. Out side of that, we don't initiate any fights.

I'm not even joking. There are a lot of pseudocons here who would find that a visit to the White Nationalist web sites would feel as comfortable as putting on a pair of old worn-in jeans.

BS, the powers to be got him elected, money and Russia.
Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 4.31.23 PM.png

I'm not even joking. There are a lot of pseudocons here who would find that a visit to the White Nationalist web sites would feel as comfortable as putting on a pair of old worn-in jeans.
Likewise, there are a shit-ton of pseudo-cons (like you) who feel more comfortable visiting ultra left-wing websites and engaging in violence against conservatives than they do touching a soft blanket.

I guess we need to start with Hillary lost. Next time put up a better candidate.
I remember when Hitlery resigned as Secretary of State so she could start ramping up her run at the presidency. The left kept saying "Hitlery will be the next president". And for 10 years (because she ran against Obama before) I said "if the left nominates Hitlery Clinton, they guarantee the White House goes to the Republicans". Said it for 10 years.

She was the most unelectable candidate in U.S. history. Literally, even David Duke had a better shot at the White House than Hitlery. There was no chance she would ever get elected. None.

You make theses statements like a cultural Marxist then get mad when I call you out on it.
I haven been to their websites, and don't give a fuck about them, why do you care so much?

You make theses statements like a cultural Marxist then get mad when I call you out on it.
I haven been to their websites, and don't give a fuck about them, why do you care so much?
Congrats, you hit on it!

In fact, the term “cultural Marxism” is descended from actual Nazi propaganda — a distrust of modernism and the spread of non-Germanic culture that Hitler called “cultural Bolshevism.” In his book A History of Nazi Germany: 1919-1945, historian Joseph W. Bendersky notes that the phrase was code for the cultural purging that preceded the Holocaust. “Hitler referred to ‘cultural Bolshevism’ as a disease that would weaken the Germans and leave them prey to the Jews,” Bendersky writes. “A moral struggle was underway, and the outcome could determine the survival of the race.”

I was the ultimate conservative "never Trump". And I still keep waiting for the "shoe to drop". I keep expecting him to be like MaObama and shred the U.S. Constitution, consolidate ALL power to the Oval Office, and use the White House for his own personal agenda.

Instead, President Trump has been the quintessential constitutional president. He has rejected power to the Oval Office and restored it to the states where it belongs. He has cut taxes to allow people to keep the money they earned (which in turn has increased incomes, decreased unemployment, and allowed businesses to invest and expand). He has put the American people first - above party, politics, his personal agenda, and other nations. And, as a bonus, he's not afraid to tell it like it is.

Wrong, Warren was waiting tables at the age of 13 while he in a private school.

He brought the swamp to Washington including himself, I see Pruitt just resigned, but he only hires the best.

You like him because you are like him, a disgusting fool, but he likes the "poorly educated".

PS: trump inherited his start in life and swindled many out of money.

Waiting tables at the reservation?

As opposed to grabbing pussy and walking in on girls' dressing rooms....

Totally agree. He's not what I was expecting. One of the greatest presidents and exactly what this country needed.

Wrong, Warren was waiting tables at the age of 13 while he in a private school.

He brought the swamp to Washington including himself, I see Pruitt just resigned, but he only hires the best.

You like him because you are like him, a disgusting fool, but he likes the "poorly educated".

PS: trump inherited his start in life and swindled many out of money.

Waiting tables at the reservation?

As opposed to grabbing pussy and walking in on girls' dressing rooms....

And that answers my question how?

Trump is the most uncouth president we've ever had.

I love it.
Trumpanzees love uncouth...it helps with their lack of self esteem.
And MaObamapanzees love fake and politically correct. Politically correct allows them to control free speech and free thought. Fake allows them to hide who they are and what they really believe.

People love President Trump's so-called "uncouth" because it is real. It is genuine. Something you progressives can't grasp.

P@triot announcing his love for Trump is about as surprising as George Micheal outing himself after being caught giving blowjobs in a public park.
G-string crying about people acknowledging the astounding success that President Trump has achieved is about as surprising as a Clinton lying.

G-string claims to be "right-wing" but is an ultra left-wing fascist. He loses his shit any time liberty is protected, constitutional government is restored, or conservatives win.
Dude, it's okay. Everyone already knew you were in love with Dear Leader. It's nice to see you no longer denying your nature and being your true self at last.
Now if you could only do the same! Imagine if you could actually admit to being a fascist marxist just once!

Ironic...you're so ashamed of what you are that you won't admit what you are. But if you're that ashamed of it, you probably shouldn't be it!

Congrats, you hit on it!

In fact, the term “cultural Marxism” is descended from actual Nazi propaganda — a distrust of modernism and the spread of non-Germanic culture that Hitler called “cultural Bolshevism.” In his book A History of Nazi Germany: 1919-1945, historian Joseph W. Bendersky notes that the phrase was code for the cultural purging that preceded the Holocaust. “Hitler referred to ‘cultural Bolshevism’ as a disease that would weaken the Germans and leave them prey to the Jews,” Bendersky writes. “A moral struggle was underway, and the outcome could determine the survival of the race.”
congrats, and those people act just like hitler, ironic!!!! All you lefties need now are you brown shirts.
So political correctness, social justice warriors, and multiculturism, are all NAZI terms!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, you hit on it!

congrats, and those people act just like hitler, ironic!!!! All you lefties need now are you brown shirts.
So political correctness, social justice warriors, and multiculturism, are all NAZI terms!!!!!!!!!!!!
nazis were a mono-culture. Only the white aryans.
All that is nazi is the opposite of the left.

Forum List

Back