I never thought I could despise anyone as much as I do this person.

acludem said:
I'm not ready to completely veto this sale. I think it needs to be looked by Congress, but if everything checks out, make the deal. Just make sure we have the Coast Guard fully deployed at these ports.

acludem

Like we do at the ports that Chinese companies run on the West coast?

I predicted at the beginning of this that Congress would look at it, make "changes" to the deal, call it a compromise and everybody will walk away with a "victory". Yet the deal will still go through, much like it has in the past with other countries running operations at other ports.

dilloduck said:
yes--I think the entire thing is a hysteria induced by liberal lies. Liberals don't give a hoot about national security and your REAL objective is to destroy the heart of America-from within.

I call foul how can it be "liberal" lies when both parties where bitching about
it. Its only an issue because the hypocrites in congress on both sides
need to be tough on terror for the next election. This leads us to the voter
sheeps and why democracy should be reduced to people who have atleast
a Masters or own property ( note so that I can vote) :teeth:

But really the term liberal is used in the Us like Nazis, as a placeholder
for evil. This is disingenious.

dilloduck said:
yes--I think the entire thing is a hysteria induced by liberal lies. Liberals don't give a hoot about national security and your REAL objective is to destroy the heart of America-from within.

It is very easy to use such people in Gen 4 warfare to gain advantage in situations like Iraq. The only way to "lose" in Iraq is to leave early, if they can convince enough people that it is too costly then they win...

no1tovote4 said:
It is very easy to use such people in Gen 4 warfare to gain advantage in situations like Iraq. The only way to "lose" in Iraq is to leave early, if they can convince enough people that it is too costly then they win...

It's been proven over and over. :thup:

nosarcasm said:
I call foul how can it be "liberal" lies when both parties where bitching about
it. Its only an issue because the hypocrites in congress on both sides
need to be tough on terror for the next election. This leads us to the voter
sheeps and why democracy should be reduced to people who have atleast
a Masters or own property ( note so that I can vote) :teeth:

But really the term liberal is used in the Us like Nazis, as a placeholder
for evil. This is disingenious.

The liberals STARTED disseminating the lies--then some conservatives who actually believe that terrorists are dangerous got thier own buttons pushed or needed to look tough for elections. I've used the term liberal a little harshly maybe but when you look at all the extremist groups that support the liberal cuase you rally gotta wonder.

in general I oppose the use of Truisms (in your own mind) like liberals
to make your point. Thats why your argument wasnt solid imo.

Stephanie said:
Sunday, Feb. 26, 2006 11:33 p.m. EST
Hillary Clinton: Republicans Sick of Bush

2008 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton told supporters at an Orlando, Florida fundraiser Friday night that Republicans have "had enough" of President Bush, http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/2/26/233656.shtml?s=icp
?
What have I been saying all along? This hosebag is in like flint.. GW is making it happen..

Question. What the hell is Joe Lieberman up to? He seems like he is running again. Sure, he is going to run for the seat again, but there is something else going on too.. Hmmmmmm?

NOW,, back to GW.. You watch. His wanting to help the Indians procure nuclear material (the kind that bought up all the 7-11s, not the kind that live in TeePees) will be used against him.

Sure, he also wants them to get involved with open inspections, but when has that worked??? One more reason the dems will kick the republicans out of office..

Bullypulpit said:
Uhhh...Have you seen the pre-Katrina video conference that Dubbyuh and Brownie were in on yet? They knew what was coming and Dubbyuh had the gall to stand up and say that nobody could have foreseen it!

Who cares what President Bush knew or didn't know? It wasn't the federal governments responsibility. It was the local governments. I sure as heck don't expect the President to be micromanaging what happens on the city level. That's why we elect local government.

Bullypulpit said:
Uhhh...Have you seen the pre-Katrina video conference that Dubbyuh and Brownie were in on yet? They knew what was coming and Dubbyuh had the gall to stand up and say that nobody could have foreseen it!

we all know bush is an idiot.....are you saying even an idiot should have forseen that the huricane that was on the news every night for days before it hit land should have done something to stop it from hitting land and flooding the land below sea level and colapsing the leves that had not been reapired in decades? doesn't say much for the actions of all the brillaint dems.

Bully,

I suggest you go back and watch the tapes, breeching is never mentioned, as a matter of fact Dr mayfield said there is a remote possibility the levee's may be topped, but noone can say for sure.

About the levees, Mayfield specifically said: "I don't think any (computer) models can tell you with any confidence right now whether the levees will be topped or not, but that's obviously a very, very grave concern." Bush made his Good Morning America statement just five days later.

http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/news_theswamp/2006/03/bushs_katrina_p.html

Now you know why I hate my party, it has been overrun by complainers, whinners and moonbats.

One step closer to becoming a registered Republican :usa:

acludem said:
Al Gore won the presidency in 2000, that was a successful campaign that Republicans stole from us at the end. Kerry wasn't the right candidate in 2004, but he ran a great campaign. In fact, going all the way back to LBJ, there have been only two "coastal liberals" as candidates, Dukakis and Kerry. Other candidates have been from the south or midwest (Humphrey, McGovern, Carter, Mondale, Clinton, Gore). Of those, only Clinton and Gore had a serious chance to win - no one was going to beat Nixon in '72, Reagan in '80 and '84 and Bush in '88.

acludem

:laugh: What a moron.

Forum List

Back