I need a drink

She zapped me too...but she was mistaken on who I was. She apologized and made up for it quite a few times. Maybe she got you mixed up with someone else? Anywho..I'm working on giving out some rep...then I'll zap ya again and pray someone with more power doesn't bang ya back down, lol. At least, not until you earn that bang. heh.

I notice you can disable rep. How do you do that?

In your control panel somewhere. I finally found it when I wanted to take off the badge shield thingies. I'm a neat person. It was too busy over there on the left side, lol.

Did you finally have your stinking drink Anitabeme?????? :eusa_angel:

Good :D

Yes, I've finally been served, thank you!

Service is a little slow, but adequate.:D

Sterno through a sock will get you there as well.....just quicker...

ST04028.jpg

Also, if you want a toasty welcome go to the I/P forum for a zany treat...:coffee:

Woohoo! You are back in the green! I still haven't been able to give you more pos rep, but looks like others are helping. :)

Woohoo! You are back in the green! I still haven't been able to give you more pos rep, but looks like others are helping. :)

Rep is a journey Gracie...with twists, turns, goofiness and laughs...

Yep. But her journey just started. To get slammed into the red so fast...is like being put on the road with no water. I just felt it needed to be back to green again..THEN they can either keep it going or deserve being thirsty...so to speak. :tongue:

Rep is a journey Gracie...with twists, turns, goofiness and laughs...

Yep. But her journey just started. To get slammed into the red so fast...is like being put on the road with no water. I just felt it needed to be back to green again..THEN they can either keep it going or deserve being thirsty...so to speak. :tongue:

I agree, I gave her some green together with words of encouragement. When I first got here someone pulled some nonsense with the rep on me for no good reason and we had a nice discussion in the Flame Zone...:lol:

Everybody has bad days?

But you are in the green now and even have a badge, lol. Looking good, so....fresh new start, yes? ;)

I drinking mead....it's really gatorade for Gods! Can I call you sister Mary Jane?

Forum List

Back