I need a drink

I don't have much power in rep points, but it took 2 red thingies off. Maybe someone will join me and give ya a boost back into the green. Later on, if you deserve it, you will go back to red, lol. But just starting off? No no. Not cool.

So...next time I get the ability (I have to spread rep around), I will zap ya again.

I don't have much power in rep points, but it took 2 red thingies off. Maybe someone will join me and give ya a boost back into the green. Later on, if you deserve it, you will go back to red, lol. But just starting off? No no. Not cool.

So...next time I get the ability (I have to spread rep around), I will zap ya again.

I don't know what I did to this Sunshine person. Don't recall seeing them anywhere! Oh well.

She zapped me too...but she was mistaken on who I was. She apologized and made up for it quite a few times. Maybe she got you mixed up with someone else? Anywho..I'm working on giving out some rep...then I'll zap ya again and pray someone with more power doesn't bang ya back down, lol. At least, not until you earn that bang. heh.

Did you finally have your stinking drink Anitabeme?????? :eusa_angel:

Good :D

She zapped me too...but she was mistaken on who I was. She apologized and made up for it quite a few times. Maybe she got you mixed up with someone else? Anywho..I'm working on giving out some rep...then I'll zap ya again and pray someone with more power doesn't bang ya back down, lol. At least, not until you earn that bang. heh.

I notice you can disable rep. How do you do that?

Forum List

Back