I missed the debate BUT.... WTF Newt

You republicans are a mess – you’ve no idea what you want.

You ‘hate’ Obama and want to ‘get rid of him’ but you hate Romney, too. When Gingrich tries to take Romney out, you complain about that as well.

We dont hate any of them. WE are simply conservatives and want candidates to argue conservatism which wins.

If Newt was arguing conservative principles with conservative language, he'd be kicking butt in this race.

Romney's strong points tonight were specifically when he was articulating conservative ideas.

You are right Avatar, Newt *might* not be lying about wanting an "open marriage" with his second wife. However He claimed he had people lined up to back him up and in the end he had no one.

Next I assume Newt as the religious guy he claims to be got married under God. until dead does them apart... Maybe the vows were different, however I'm highly doubting it.

In the end Newt is a pathological liar, and for him to be right about his second wife I'd have to take his word against his second wife’s... He did cheat on her and leave her. Newt is not trustworthy on the subject matter of commitment and marriage or on any political position, so he has no credibility.

I’d take a moldy apples word over Newts.

I appreciate the accomplishments Newt had during his term as speaker. Most importantly welfare to work and bringing the Gop to power. Working across the isle to create a balanced budget with a surplus. I also like many of his current ideas.

I don't like his soaring liberal rhetoric as it relates to Mitt.

This is the 3rd time I've answered this question all be it with less detail this time. Please stop asking.

Ok, thank you. As far as I know it was the first time I have asked you.

I still will say Newt might have been *part* of the reason we got a balanced budget but remember Newt is a very real *part* of the reason we got the housing crisis and the DoEducation, among other Government growth that has helped bankrupt this country.

As a Paul fan I see Newt's best 5 minutes of his political life as just another day in Paul's political career.

You ‘hate’ Obama and want to ‘get rid of him’ but you hate Romney, too. When Gingrich tries to take Romney out, you complain about that as well.

Because each of them are handpicked by the same motherfuckers who back Obama.

You are right Avatar, Newt *might* not be lying about wanting an "open marriage" with his second wife. However He claimed he had people lined up to back him up and in the end he had no one.

Next I assume Newt as the religious guy he claims to be got married under God. until dead does them apart... Maybe the vows were different, however I'm highly doubting it.

In the end Newt is a pathological liar, and for him to be right about his second wife I'd have to take his word against his second wife’s... He did cheat on her and leave her. Newt is not trustworthy on the subject matter of commitment and marriage or on any political position, so he has no credibility.

I’d take a moldy apples word over Newts.

Sex, lies and Twitter.

You sure you're a conservative?

That shit is meaningless to me.

Some of us know what we want. ;-)

This nation would be in better shape now if Romney had been elected in 2008, and he is my choice now.

edit: I shouldn't reinforce the assumptions you made about people who oppose Romney but they simply don't apply at all to some of us. Not all of us "hate" Romney.

Last edited:
Might be, but he really has no reason to be. He has more than enough money himself. Not sure why he's trying to pretend he isnt rich.

For middle and liberal support?

But why would decieving them really get their support?

I dont understand these politicians. Whats the point of getting "Supporters" if you get them dishonestly? They turn on you the first second they realize you are lying

This is why I can't stand Paul haters. They dislike one or maybe two things about Paul and it's allll over with for him... Then these same people run off and support self declared progressives (Newt and Mitt), then have a fit when it looks like Paul supporters might not vote for a morally and politically corrupted person like Newt, costing the Republicans their election.

Is Paul perfect? No… Is Newt even borderline “meh”? No… Is Mitt really conservative? Lol, no… maybe with his companies but not with his state.

I appreciate the accomplishments Newt had during his term as speaker. Most importantly welfare to work and bringing the Gop to power. Working across the isle to create a balanced budget with a surplus. I also like many of his current ideas.

This is the 3rd time I've answered this question all be it with less detail this time. Please stop asking.

I still will say Newt might have been *part* of the reason we got a balanced budget but remember Newt is a very real *part* of the reason we got the housing crisis and the DoEducation, among other Government growth that has helped bankrupt this country.

As a Paul fan I see Newt's best 5 minutes of his political life as just another day in Paul's political career.

The housing crisis was set in motion long before Newt came along. As far as the Dep of Edu, I don't know anything about it or its origins.

I'm watching the post debate coverage and can't believe my ears, AGAIN.

Newt railing on Romney AGAIN about his money. Bitching about Romneys investments. WTF?!

I want to support Newt but he keeps spouting liberal hate lines. The only one that doesn't is Paul and Santorum. Paul won't win and Santorum, even if he did, is so polarizing that I don't know if he could beat Obama.

Newt is so desperate to beat Romney that it seems he will stoop to any level, including the anti capitalism liberal lines.

I tell you Grampa, my head's spinning between Newt and Romney on this BS between them.

I just read a press release, well grab this. I thought my head was going to explode.

Damn this is crazy.

“It surprises me that Mitt Romney and his supporters would raise this issue — when Mitt by his own admission voted for Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale who opposed my father, and later supported liberal Democrat Paul Tsongas for president.

A direct quote from Michael Reagan who is so pissed at Romney now.

I need some aspirins. My head hurts from this shit. Pardon my french.

This link is wild. Has a quote from Nancy Reagan too.

https://mail.google.com/mail/h/fyye8f9fy0o1/?&v=c&th=1351c179eb8f330b

Gingrich has some explaining to do about things he has said about Reagan.

Better to know these things now than to hear about them after the nomination is settled and Obama uses them to make Gingrich look bad.

p.s., your link didn't work for me, but I used your quote to find this one: Mike Reagan, Rush Limbaugh Blast Romney

Oh agree. I mean whoever wins we can rejoice that they've been completely vetted nothing short of a proctology exam by each other

.But who knows that might come up too the way it's freaking going:lol:

ps the board won't let me give you any more rep today for your new avatar. I tried.
What a cutie patootie!

For middle and liberal support?

But why would decieving them really get their support?

I dont understand these politicians. Whats the point of getting "Supporters" if you get them dishonestly? They turn on you the first second they realize you are lying

This is why I can't stand Paul haters. They dislike one or maybe two things about Paul and it's allll over with for him... Then these same people run off and support self declared progressives (Newt and Mitt), then have a fit when it looks like Paul supporters might not vote for a morally and politically corrupted person like Newt, costing the Republicans their election.
These are the same people who declare "we're not going to get a perfect candidate", yet say they'll stay home or vote for Boiking if Dr. Paul gets nominated.

You gotta laugh to keep from crying. :lol:

I'm watching the debate now. So far this is what I see.

Mitt trying real hard to sound conservative.

Newt getting his butt handed to him.

Paul is the comic relief (no insult intended cause he is trying to be funny)

Santorum is wearing the big pants.

I just saw clips on the cnn website, it looked like Paul was schooling Newt on his saying the budget was balanced. He started to say that they weren't taking into account the money they took from Medicare and social security. The clip cut off though so I didn't see what was said after that.

Gingrich has some explaining to do about things he has said about Reagan.

Better to know these things now than to hear about them after the nomination is settled and Obama uses them to make Gingrich look bad.

p.s., your link didn't work for me, but I used your quote to find this one: Mike Reagan, Rush Limbaugh Blast Romney
It's easy to 'splain...Gingwad is a double-dealing necon opportunist, who'll say anything to grab power.

He's Clintoon with an (R) by his name.

The housing crisis was set in motion long before Newt came along. As far as the Dep of Edu, I don't know anything about it or its origins.

Yes, but Newt played his part in the housing crisis, even made lots of money off it we all hear =D

I did a super quick google on the DoE.

Is Newt Gingrich the Best Candidate for President in the Republican Primary?

Newt lies at every chance he gets to fool someone into supporting him.

I missed it too. Do you have a link to share?

I'm watching the post debate coverage and can't believe my ears, AGAIN.

Newt railing on Romney AGAIN about his money. Bitching about Romneys investments. WTF?!

I want to support Newt but he keeps spouting liberal hate lines. The only one that doesn't is Paul and Santorum. Paul won't win and Santorum, even if he did, is so polarizing that I don't know if he could beat Obama.

Newt is so desperate to beat Romney that it seems he will stoop to any level, including the anti capitalism liberal lines.

Newt picked a bad time to fuck up.

I missed it too. Do you have a link to share?

It's on CNN right now.

OT:

^^^^^ for Oddball's avie:

Now, back to the thread....

Forum List

Back