I missed the debate BUT.... WTF Newt

One does have to wonder why an avowed anti-capitalist Marxist is so popular in the GOP.

One does wonder why Liberals like you would expect any of us to take what you say seriously when you Deny Obama is Liberal Let alone Marxist while Claiming Newt is a Marxist.

Your Stupidity rises to levels that merit ignoring. :)

lol....your rant is cute. You are all in a bunch since I claimed Obama is a moderate rather than a Marxist. Isn't that cute.

Me liberal? Perhaps in some ways, but I currently support the most conservative candidate running: Ron Paul. My next choice would be Gary Johnson. However, up is down and black is white in your twisted little world :lol:

I'm watching the post debate coverage and can't believe my ears, AGAIN.

Newt railing on Romney AGAIN about his money. Bitching about Romneys investments. WTF?!

I want to support Newt but he keeps spouting liberal hate lines. The only one that doesn't is Paul and Santorum. Paul won't win and Santorum, even if he did, is so polarizing that I don't know if he could beat Obama.

Newt is so desperate to beat Romney that it seems he will stoop to any level, including the anti capitalism liberal lines.

Newt picked a bad time to fuck up.
Newt IS a fuck up.

He's now running around telling the same lies that Clintoon did, about the phantom balanced budget and unicorn "surplus", and trying to claim credit for them.

He's now running around claiming the mantle of "spending slasher", when both you and I can remember him, back in '95, running around crying about the dems and media lying about his proposed reductions in baseline increases being real cuts in the budget.

I can't believe he has lasted this long.

Newt railing on Romney AGAIN about his money. Bitching about Romneys investments. WTF?!

I want to support Newt but he keeps spouting liberal hate lines. The only one that doesn't is Paul and Santorum. Paul won't win and Santorum, even if he did, is so polarizing that I don't know if he could beat Obama.

Newt is so desperate to beat Romney that it seems he will stoop to any level, including the anti capitalism liberal lines.

Newt IS a fuck up.

He's now running around telling the same lies that Clintoon did, about the phantom balanced budget and unicorn "surplus", and trying to claim credit for them.

He's now running around claiming the mantle of "spending slasher", when both you and I can remember him, back in '95, running around crying about the dems and media lying about his proposed reductions in baseline increases being real cuts in the budget.

I can't pretend to be a newt fan, but I can say that I was pleased he defeated Romney in SC and that I was hoping he'd do it again in FLA.

But he's yapping out the entirely wrong message attacking Romney on the class warfare us vs. them rich vs. poor bullshit.

Hey Newt: If you have legitimate gripes about Romney, motherfucker, make your fucking case. But

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

instead, you go off half cocked sounding like a slightly deranged GOP version of President Barack Insane Class Warfare Obama.

Newt, you are fucking blowing it.

I want the GOP nominee to have to fight to win this to toughen him up for the (minimally) billion dollar campaign that the liberal Democratics and President Obama are gonna throw at the eventual GOP contendah.

But Newty is seemingly bent on turning it over to Mitt.

Fuckin idjits.

Last edited:
Newt IS a fuck up.

I can't pretend to be a newt fan, but I can say that I was pleased he defeated Romney in SC and that I was hoping he'd do it again in FLA.

But he's yapping out the entirely wrong message attacking Romney on the class warfare us vs. them reich vs. poor bullshit.

Hey Newt: If you have legitimate gripes about Romney, motherfucker, make your fucking case. But

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

instead, you go off half cocked sounding like a slightly deranged GOP version of President Barack Insane Class Warfare Obama.

Newt, you are fucking blowing it.

I want the GOP nominee to have to fight to win this to toughen him up for the (minimally) billion dollar campaign that the liberal Democratics and President Obama are gonna throw at the eventual GOP contendah.

But Newty is seemingly bent on turning it over to Mitt.

Fuckin idits.
But that's one of his biggest problems....He IS mentally unbalanced.

The dude has serious deservingness issues.....I'm tellin' ya.

I missed the debate BUT.... WTF Newt
You republicans are a mess – you’ve no idea what you want.

You ‘hate’ Obama and want to ‘get rid of him’ but you hate Romney, too. When Gingrich tries to take Romney out, you complain about that as well.

Except for Paul I don't like any of these assholes including the one in office. They are all full of shit & turn on us all once they are elected. One thing about Paul is that he has always been consistant & is always correct.

Now even you don't believe that we have a republican establishment rino candidate that makes 1.5 million dollars A MONTH--pays an effective tax rate of 13.7% much lower than anyone else--and has Swiss and Cayman Island bank accounts' that won't get CREAMED by the Obama reelection campaign? Romney is going to get tattoed on his forehead--(Wall street guy top 1%er)

It's clear that this isn't about removing Obama--it's about Mitt Romney's money--and how much he has promised to Republican senators and congressman's reelection campaigns.

That's all this election has turned into. To the Republican ESTABLISHMENT--this election is not about removing Barack Obama--it's about keeping the house and hopefully getting the senate.

That's why they are trying to shove Mitt Romney down our throats--while 2/3's of the conservative base don't want him.

Here is Michael Reagan endorsing Newt Gingrich last week:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbRX-ZNv12Y]Michael Reagan Endorsement - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Now even you don't believe that we have a republican establishment rino candidate that makes 1.5 million dollars A MONTH--pays an effective tax rate of 13.7% much lower than anyone else--and has Swiss and Cayman Island bank accounts' that won't get CREAMED by the Obama reelection campaign? Romney is going to get tattoed on his forehead--(Wall street guy top 1%er)

It's clear that this isn't about removing Obama--it's about Mitt Romney's money--and how much he has promised to Republican senators and congressman's reelection campaigns.

That's all this election has turned into. To the Republican ESTABLISHMENT--this election is not about removing Barack Obama--it's about keeping the house and hopefully getting the senate.

That's why they are trying to shove Mitt Romney down our throats--while 2/3's of the conservative base don't want him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbRX-ZNv12Y]Michael Reagan Endorsement - YouTube[/ame]

I understand your point BUT I would rather have the house and the senate than lose it all.

That was a really poor line of attack for Newt. And it backfired on him. Romney's response made him look pretty petty. Criticizing him for investments done for him on a blind trust into mutual funds. Romney has no control of what the mutual funds are invested in. That's the whole point of a blind trust. To avoid an appearance of conflict of interest.

And then when Mitt pointed out that Newt also had similiar investments, it took alot of the steam out of Newt for the evening. It was after that that Newt stopped going after Romney and just strted focusing on his position.

What i dont get,even though i dont like him for being moderate,is is a smart businessperson. If your smart,and work hard at it,tgen you deserve your riches. Thats what the american dream is all about.

I understand your point BUT I would rather have the house and the senate than lose it all.

I'am am done. I am a tea party conservative. I am not going to let the republican establishment claim they are a conservative group--while they're shoving down our throats a weak kneded--flip-flopping---Mass. moderate because of his MONEY and influence.. I will do a write in vote--versus selling my sole to protect the establishment. And let's face it right now--THEY deserve another 4 years of Barack Obama. 2/3'rds of the conservative base DO NOT WANT Mitt Romney. It's 2008 John McCain campaign all over again.F=em.

94993472083b257ccd8068f0fa4c416c.gif

Last edited:
One thing very true.Pauls just sitting back,confidently,watching the fur fly. Romneys not in my radarscope,never was(i lived in MA when forced preobamacare)newt lost all credibility,abd paul,i agree with on tax elimination and ending the fed but nothing else...santorum...i dont know..he compromised his own values too..

Let me tell you this. If romney or newt are chosen,were fucked with four more years of commie. Unless someone pulls a trick out of their ass for a better choice.

Whats funny,is that for whatever reason,paul is getting NO COVERAGE on the debates,even by foxnews,etc...msm must be afraid of this guy...tell you what,i disagree on 60% of his policies most of it on foreign policy and terrorists here,but this guy may get the nomination.

I'am am done. I am a tea party conservative. I am not going to let the republican establishment claim they are a conservative group--while they're shoving down our throats a weak kneded--flip-flopping---Mass. moderate because of his MONEY and influence.. I will do a write in vote--versus selling my sole to protect the establishment. And let's face it right now--THEY deserve another 4 years of Barack Obama. 2/3'rds of the conservative base DO NOT WANT Mitt Romney. It's 2008 John McCain campaign all over again.F=em.

94993472083b257ccd8068f0fa4c416c.gif

So how do you reconcile the fact that you're supporting a BIG GOVERNMENT PROGRESSIVE???

Changing the D to and R doesnt mean jack if we still have a idealogical progressive in office.

If 2/3rds of the conservative base don't want Romney how does it make sense to support someone who has less support from the conservative base? That makes absolutely no sense.

And just so you know selling your sole really isn't that bad. Shoe salesmen do it all the time.

hahahaha.. You had to watch this to confirm your fucked, with four more years?
You are way over your limits! Review 2001-08 RNC fucked themselves there!
LMAO

You really should specify who you are talking to.

Limits are made to be overcome.

Whats funny,is that for whatever reason,paul is getting NO COVERAGE on the debates,even by foxnews,etc...msm must be afraid of this guy...tell you what,i disagree on 60% of his policies most of it on foreign policy and terrorists here,but this guy may get the nomination.

What states do you think Ron Paul is going to win to start getting the delegates he needs to win the nomination?

Forum List

Back