I Miss Yassar

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Now there is new evidence that Arafat was poisoned. This is like a murder mystery novel. Who done it? Well, let us first look at who would benefit from his death.

Personally I loved the man. He took his Palestinian terrorists from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by their own Arab brothers, embezzeled their money & left them without any hope for a Palestinian State. And his death took away Israel's favorite toy. Shame on whoever did this to Israel.

Yes indeed. Paid for by the Palestinian people who actually believed Arafat cared about them & would help them have better lives.

Isn't Yasser Arafats widow a billionare going on shopping sprees in France?

I mean, "what a guy".

He was elected as “leader” of the "Palestinian" arabs and shamelessly “raped” them and stole uncounted wealth both from the occupying arab “Palestinians” and later from the UN sponsored welfare agency dedicated to their existence that showered them with money. His memory is still staunchly defended and supported by the Arab world. Across the globe, the Arab world is ridiculed and berated for being obstructionist and short sighted, but do Arabs care? No, they don’t. In fact, they continually and consistently allow fundamentalist regimes, crackpot dictators and islamist terrorist organizations to prosper.

What’s interesting in terms of the Arab squatters now occupying “Palestine” is that even while there were "Palestinian Jews" pre-1947, there were no "Palestinian" Arabs, and no interest in a separate "Palestinian" Arab State. In 1947, the Arabs of Palestine called themselves "southern Syrians" and supported a Greater Syria. The "nationalism toward Palestine" that was invented by Arafat is bogus. It never existed--ever. But people need myth, and Arafat knew this and created a historic myth for “Palestinian” arab national identity. I suppose he saw himself in some grandiose role in that regard and was astute enough to turn it onto a money-making opportunity.

All so very true Hollie. What Arafat did to his Palestinians is truly tragic & unforgivable. Just look at where he left them. And is it any wonder why the Palestinians still love Arafat? It's called Palestinian mentality.

I mean, "what a guy".

He was elected as “leader” of the "Palestinian" arabs and shamelessly “raped” them and stole uncounted wealth both from the occupying arab “Palestinians” and later from the UN sponsored welfare agency dedicated to their existence that showered them with money. His memory is still staunchly defended and supported by the Arab world. Across the globe, the Arab world is ridiculed and berated for being obstructionist and short sighted, but do Arabs care? No, they don’t. In fact, they continually and consistently allow fundamentalist regimes, crackpot dictators and islamist terrorist organizations to prosper.

What’s interesting in terms of the Arab squatters now occupying “Palestine” is that even while there were "Palestinian Jews" pre-1947, there were no "Palestinian" Arabs, and no interest in a separate "Palestinian" Arab State. In 1947, the Arabs of Palestine called themselves "southern Syrians" and supported a Greater Syria. The "nationalism toward Palestine" that was invented by Arafat is bogus. It never existed--ever. But people need myth, and Arafat knew this and created a historic myth for “Palestinian” arab national identity. I suppose he saw himself in some grandiose role in that regard and was astute enough to turn it onto a money-making opportunity.

poisoning-arafat.jpg

Now there is new evidence that Arafat was poisoned. This is like a murder mystery novel. Who done it? Well, let us first look at who would benefit from his death.

Personally I loved the man. He took his Palestinian terrorists from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by their own Arab brothers, embezzeled their money & left them without any hope for a Palestinian State. And his death took away Israel's favorite toy. Shame on whoever did this to Israel.

sorry folks the POLONIUM story is clearly BS. The fact that polonium was found
on his tooth brush and even if it was found somewhere on his body does nothing
to prove he died of polonium poisoning. Face facts----BEOPLES Mrs arafart still
refuses to release his HOSPITAL MEDICAL RECORDS all she gave up was
a rotted clump upon which "someone" poured some polonium. If a story does
not MAKE SENSE--------it is----generally speaking------not true. If someone
HIDES the most important evidence (the hospital records) ----then that person
has a REASON for doing so

The only thing that Yessir GoneToFat had going for him is that he looked a little like Ringo Starr in his younger days, but anybody with a hero like Haj Mohammed Effendi Amin el-Husseini was bound to come to a bad end, one day. Good riddance. A waste of good oxygen.

True, but murdering heads of state or political leaders is the sign of a rogue nation. Just the kind of shit you'd expect from the U.S. or Israel.

True, but murdering heads of state or political leaders is the sign of a rogue nation. Just the kind of shit you'd expect from the U.S. or Israel.
Purely as a matter of personal opinion, I don't think the US had anything whatsoever to do with the death of Yasser Arafat.

The guy provided far too much comedy material for American Late-Night Television and Cable Stand-Up Comedy Specials.

It would have been a substantive detriment to the American Entertainment Industry.

As to Israel having anything to do with it...

Somehow, and on a more serious note, I doubt that, too...

Ol' Bug-Eye Arafat was far too visible a figure and was becoming a focal point for division rather than unity amongst the Palestinians...

Why would the Israelis remove a focal-point for division amongst their enemies?

Methinks we should look a little closer to the factions within the PLO and its inheritors and successors and spin-offs and split-offs...

If, indeed, his death was actually attributable to poisoning at all.

Purely as a matter of personal opinion, I don't think the US had anything whatsoever to do with the death of Yasser Arafat.

The guy provided far too much comedy material for American Late-Night Television and Cable Stand-Up Comedy Specials.

It would have been a substantive detriment to the American Entertainment Industry.

As to Israel having anything to do with it...

Somehow, and on a more serious note, I doubt that, too...

Ol' Bug-Eye Arafat was far too visible a figure and was becoming a focal point for division rather than unity amongst the Palestinians...

Why would the Israelis remove a focal-point for division amongst their enemies?

Methinks we should look a little closer to the factions within the PLO and its inheritors and successors and spin-offs and split-offs...

If, indeed, his death was actually attributable to poisoning at all.

the clue that remains is the fact that arafart's medical records are STILL
HIDDEN Best theory is STILL AIDS-----a last minute polonium
suicide could cover the real diagnosis------in fact it could do so NICELY-----
since both sicknesses show suppression of lymphocytes

If arafart's ONLY problem was poison------why are the medical records still
a mystery?. French hospitals are excellent. The real diagnosis is -----
in the hospital chart

Not having to wake up every morning next to a smelly little troll is a powerful motivator.

Not having to wake up every morning next to a smelly little troll is a powerful motivator.

I have often wondered how she managed to have a baby with that thing-----
could it be -----not his?

Keep in mind BEOPLES -------suha had the medical records way back then----
The practice of medicine in france is EXCELLENT------if the araFART died of
radiation sickness -------she knew it way back then------why was the "murder"
kept a secret???? SIMPLE-----she just has to release ALL OF THE MEDICAL
RECORDS---------don't hold your breath. she waited for the AIDS viruses
to rot. ----------the last minute polonium shot is still there.

Have you noticed how Israel's enemies are also America's enemies?

Methinks it is time for the USA to reconsider our easy immigration policies considering the likes of what we have seen here against us Americans.

Methinks it is time for the USA to reconsider our easy immigration policies considering the likes of what we have seen here against us Americans.

The very first thing I learned about nazi propaganda----which fell into my hands
when I was a child-----circa 1960------was that nazis LOVE -----people called
"arabs" I was very young back then------lots of those nazi pamphlets were
easy reading-----like comic books I did not know much----I did not even know
that "muslim" means other than such people do not eat pork and I thought that
most syrians and lebanese and turks are christians-----a few are jews

I thought nazis were nuts and bad------but they claimed to be
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS

Here in the USA some of our worst enemies from within claim to be "True American Patriots." Truly our easy immigration policy sucks.

The very first thing I learned about nazi propaganda----which fell into my hands
when I was a child-----circa 1960------was that nazis LOVE -----people called
"arabs" I was very young back then------lots of those nazi pamphlets were
easy reading-----like comic books I did not know much----I did not even know
that "muslim" means other than such people do not eat pork and I thought that
most syrians and lebanese and turks are christians-----a few are jews

I thought nazis were nuts and bad------but they claimed to be
TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS

Forum List

Back