I miss Sarah Palin for pure comedy purposes

I wish she would come back. Everytime i need a good laugh she would be the one. Do any of you guys miss the great joke of sarah palin
Yeah.....everyone misses her......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw]CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview - YouTube[/ame]

.....But, she was startin' to show some serious road-wear......

sarah_palin--300x300.jpg

.....the flies were gettin' pretty bad.....

michele-bachmann-corn-dog2.jpg

......and, Michele Bachmann came-up with a better crowd-drawing routine.​

Obama showed Bachmann how it's done

7826a01f1d68b23b4080b258da2d2c4b.jpg

Sarah is a very intelligent woman and would have made an excellent V.P.

Plus, I would much rather look and listen to her than that idiot Biden any day. :cool:

That's why I am encouraging everyone to vote for Obama.

After he wins in 2012

He is going to hold Israel's Zionist feet to the fire and force them to change.

And he will have 4 nice long years to do it. :clap2:

Obama's second term is going to be great for America.

Israel..................not so much :eusa_angel:

If you are missing good political humor I recommend the collective works of Joe Biden his telling Katie Couric how FDR went on tV to talk the people after the 29 crash and asking a man in a wheelchair to stand up are but two of his comedy classics.

"Stand up Chuck" as a Monty Python routine with John Cleese playing Biden would be perfecto mundo.

:lol:

I wish she would come back. Everytime i need a good laugh she would be the one. Do any of you guys miss the great joke of sarah palin

No, quite frankly I don't. I want her as far away from any position of federal power or the campaigning thereof as possible. I still can't believe there are some republicans out there who thought she would have been a good leader. Forget her politics, she was just flat-out incompetent and incapable of leading this country.

Romney/Palin ticket would be fun.

it would be amusing to see the left flip out.

Mitt wouldn't be able to control Palin. Such a ticket would be even less functional than McCain/Palin, because their styles are flagrantly contradictory to each other. At least on the surface, McCain and Palin shared a few similarities with their "maverick" schtick, but Mittens is not the type of candidate that would ever stray from the sidewalk. He's too over-refined to set fire to a kerosene-doused bed sheet, let alone the party insiders and any of its bases. Seeing Palin over-shadow and then muck up the whole campaign the way she did McCain's... The only one I can see flipping out right away is Steve Schmidt, followed shortly by Romney's advisers.

It was especially funny watching the left piss their kollektive pants whenever she was on TV.

Man, talk about irrational hatred. :lol:

Yeah, and watching the left froth over her, then run to the polls to make sure she didn't get within a croak of the CiC slot... all worth it, eh?

No, quite frankly I don't. I want her as far away from any position of federal power or the campaigning thereof as possible. I still can't believe there are some republicans out there who thought she would have been a good leader. Forget her politics, she was just flat-out incompetent and incapable of leading this country.

Hey, hey hey. Noam Chomsky has just come out and agreed with Sarah Palin that Obama was an empty suit.

The great liberal thinker and philosopher Noam Chomsky. Agrees with Palin. Yes, it's true.

:eusa_whistle:

I just put up a thread about it.

Hey, hey hey. Noam Chomsky has just come out and agreed with Sarah Palin that Obama was an empty suit.

The great liberal thinker and philosopher Noam Chomsky agrees with Palin. Yes, it's true.

The great liberal thinker and philosopher Noam Chomsky agrees with Palin. Yes, it's true.

The great liberal thinker and philosopher Noam Chomsky. Agrees with Palin. Yes, it's true.

It was so amazing you had to do a double-take on it :lol:

Okay... I'll look.

Forum List

Back