GOP block re-authorization of Export-Import bank kills jobs

starcraftzzz

Feb 14, 2012
GOP block re-authorization of Export-Import bank set to increase the deficit, hurt exports and cause thousands of jobs to disappear.

US Export-Import Bank Approves Energy Financing Support
^IN 2011 Americas Export-import bank approved 3.4billion in financing to support largely energy production exports, due to the depressed economy this would result in around 20,000 new jobs.

Export-Import Bank of the United States to Establish Full-Time Presence in Atlanta, Detroit,... -- DETROIT, March 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --
^Over the period of 5 years the export-import bank reduced the deficit by 2billion
^The bank authorized 33billion dollars in export subsidies, helping maintain 300,000 jobs in 2011 alone

Last edited:
Yea, government corporate crony jobs and they save the taxpayers money doing it. Bravo!

I'm not sure how you think increaseing the deficit by over 4 billion dollars saves taxpayers money or how exporting is some how crony

Do you understand the term "subsidy"?

I see so according to you subsidy means increasing the deficit saves taxpayers money. come back when your arugment isn't "increasing the deficit saves money"

I'm not sure how you think increaseing the deficit by over 4 billion dollars saves taxpayers money or how exporting is some how crony

Do you understand the term "subsidy"?

I see so according to you subsidy means increasing the deficit saves taxpayers money. come back when your arugment isn't "increasing the deficit saves money"

I'll take that as a no, you do not understand the word "subsidy"
Thanks.

I'll take that as a no, you do not understand the word "subsidy"
Thanks.

Yep you thinking that increasing the deficit saves taxpayers money means I dont know what subsidy means. Thanks retard

You can't define subsidy and I'm the retard? Really?

President Obama hails return to PAYGO

President Barack Obama is hailing pay-as-you-go budget legislation he signed Friday night as one in a series of crucial steps needed to snap Washington out of a destructive pattern of overspending.

“Now, Congress will have to pay for what it spends, just like everybody else,” Obama said in his radio and Internet address released Saturday morning. “After a decade of profligacy, the American people are tired of politicians who talk the talk but don’t walk the walk when it comes to fiscal responsibility. It’s easy to get up in front of the cameras and rant against exploding deficits. What’s hard is actually getting deficits under control. But that’s what we must do.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0210/32921. html#ixzz0 rtmEKJ00

Barry says ' On second thought, F that. I got free stuff I want to hand out.'

GOP block re-authorization of Export-Import bank set to increase the deficit, hurt exports and cause thousands of jobs to disappear.

US Export-Import Bank Approves Energy Financing Support
^IN 2011 Americas Export-import bank approved 3.4billion in financing to support largely energy production exports, due to the depressed economy this would result in around 20,000 new jobs.

Export-Import Bank of the United States to Establish Full-Time Presence in Atlanta, Detroit,... -- DETROIT, March 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --
^Over the period of 5 years the export-import bank reduced the deficit by 2billion
^The bank authorized 33billion dollars in export subsidies, helping maintain 300,000 jobs in 2011 alone

3.4 Billion for 22k Jobs , that's 156k per job

33 billion for 300k jobs, that's 110k per job

I guess that is better than the Stimulus which averaged 315k per job

Democrat logic, spend taxpayer money and use that money to pay wages 2 to 6 times the national average :lol:

Forum List

Back