I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

Did Boss bump his head?:disbelief:

I swore he wrote he might vote for Hillary Clinton!!

Lol, surely this belongs in political satire!
He also called her disastrous and might vote for her. No credibility
Given that the other choice is Trump, I can understand why many right wingers flip their wigs.

Also, the cattle prodding by some of his supporters is not helping!!

And it took US jobs out of country, you think that was good I guess. Put US workers out of jobs. Hmmmmm
I don't think NAFTA is the only reason jobs left the country. That's a shallow and simple-minded notion to be honest. Much of it has to do with taxes and employer mandates driving up the cost of labor. That's not NAFTA's fault.

NAFTA opens trade with other North American countries and we benefit from those trade alliances. Millions of American jobs depend on materials we get from them. Shipping and transport jobs are dependent on our trade agreements. All of those jobs are affected by NAFTA. There are good and bad things about it, but to focus all animosity toward it as if it's responsible for all our woes is just plain stupid. It shows a complete lack of understanding in the complexity of the problem.

Now... I think Trump is smart enough to know it's a complex problem but he also knows you're really dumb and he can bamboozle you with tough talk and rhetoric you want to hear.
No bubba, I have personal experience that jobs left and went went to Guadalajara. 400 of my friends out of work.

I used to be a Cruz supporter....I don't care what Trump calls them..

So you will vote for the jackass that said Cruz's Pappy was in on the assassination of JFK. Your 'support' is quite hollow. Trump is scumbag. Anyone who votes for him becomes a scumbag. Be my guest.

I'm dead set against a Clinton Presidency..period. I do not want her in office...period. I'm not going to act all butt hurt because people said mean things about Drumpf supporters when faced with a possible Clinton presidency. It's unthinkable to me.
Where does all this CDS come from?

When I see all this baseless Hillary hatred I often think back to this:

“Were you molested by a real estate lady?” Bill Maher and Andrew Sullivan’s shocking Hillary Clinton clash

So you might vote for someone who lies directly to congress?

Remember Hillary Clinton is also the one that didn't support gay marriage, and then years later did. She also was one of the architects and supporters of NAFTA, but then told everyone she had nothing to do with it, and how it's been a disaster for America.

Did Boss bump his head?:disbelief:

I swore he wrote he might vote for Hillary Clinton!!

Lol, surely this belongs in political satire!
He also called her disastrous and might vote for her. No credibility
Given that the other choice is Trump, I can understand why many right wingers flip their wigs.

Also, the cattle prodding by some of his supporters is not helping!!
No one can says what trump did. Well you?

Remember Hillary Clinton is also the one that didn't support gay marriage, and then years later did. She also was one of the architects and supporters of NAFTA, but then told everyone she had nothing to do with it, and how it's been a disaster for America.

LOL.... I think you've missed my point entirely. You seem to think you need to point out things that are wrong with Hillary Clinton to keep me from voting for her... and I have to say, you're making probably one of the weakest arguments I've ever heard in that regard. I can sit here and reel off at least a dozen things about her that are much worse than anything you mentioned.

Try hard to understand me here... because I've explained it in the OP and numerous times throughout this thread... IF my vote ends up going to Hillary, it will not be a vote FOR Hillary... it will not be an endorsement of Hillary or in support of Hillary's policies in any way. The ONLY reason I would vote for Hillary would be to cancel out a Trump vote.

Now... You may think that is childish, stupid and dumb and it doesn't help the country... but I think bashing and trashing Ted Cruz and Conservative voters is childish, stupid and dumb and doesn't help the country because it's going to ensure a Trump loss in November... so we're even.

People will say, oh, if you vote for Hillary you're not a real conservative... but yet, I'm supposed to completely abandon my conservative principles to vote for Trump because he's not Hillary?

People cry... what about the SCOTUS? Don't you care? Well, Trump without any Conservative mooring is not obligated to nominate a Conservative justice. You're not going to hold him accountable, you've abandoned Conservatism and thrown it under the bus with Ted Cruz!

In short... If all we're doing is casting our vote for Hillary Clinton with a bad comb-over and rotten disposition, what difference does it make? We may as well elect Hillary and shut your little idiot mouths!

LOL.... I think you've missed my point entirely. You seem to think you need to point out things that are wrong with Hillary Clinton to keep me from voting for her... and I have to say, you're making probably one of the weakest arguments I've ever heard in that regard. I can sit here and reel off at least a dozen things about her that are much worse than anything you mentioned.

Try hard to understand me here... because I've explained it in the OP and numerous times throughout this thread... IF my vote ends up going to Hillary, it will not be a vote FOR Hillary... it will not be an endorsement of Hillary or in support of Hillary's policies in any way. The ONLY reason I would vote for Hillary would be to cancel out a Trump vote.

Now... You may think that is childish, stupid and dumb and it doesn't help the country... but I think bashing and trashing Ted Cruz and Conservative voters is childish, stupid and dumb and doesn't help the country because it's going to ensure a Trump loss in November... so we're even.

People will say, oh, if you vote for Hillary you're not a real conservative... but yet, I'm supposed to completely abandon my conservative principles to vote for Trump because he's not Hillary?

People cry... what about the SCOTUS? Don't you care? Well, Trump without any Conservative mooring is not obligated to nominate a Conservative justice. You're not going to hold him accountable, you've abandoned Conservatism and thrown it under the bus with Ted Cruz!

In short... If all we're doing is casting our vote for Hillary Clinton with a bad comb-over and rotten disposition, what difference does it make? We may as well elect Hillary and shut your little idiot mouths!
So you are telling us it's a lose lose for scotus And you'd prefer Hillarys picks over trump. You know that disastrous person. That doesn't make you stupid, it makes you insane! I give a shit who the fk you vote for, but don't tell us she's disastrous and vote for that disaster.

Why even vote at all? Your single vote isn't going to matter.

Like I said... to cancel out a Trump vote... are you having trouble with the logic?

Every vote counts... Don't you plan to vote?

I had a disgruntled liberal friend (Bernie supporter) who lamented to me the other day... What if no one showed up to vote on election day? What would they do then? Of course, we all know that's not realistic... never would happen, but let's imagine if it did... The system would throw the election to the U.S. House of Representatives who would vote on the President and the Senate would vote on the VP. Those would be the new Prez and VP in Jan. 2017. We don't have to cast votes, the system will replace the president and VP regardless, and life goes on.

Why even vote at all? Your single vote isn't going to matter.

Like I said... to cancel out a Trump vote... are you having trouble with the logic?

Every vote counts... Don't you plan to vote?

I had a disgruntled liberal friend (Bernie supporter) who lamented to me the other day... What if no one showed up to vote on election day? What would they do then? Of course, we all know that's not realistic... never would happen, but let's imagine if it did... The system would throw the election to the U.S. House of Representatives who would vote on the President and the Senate would vote on the VP. Those would be the new Prez and VP in Jan. 2017. We don't have to cast votes, the system will replace the president and VP regardless, and life goes on.
Nut job boss voting for disaster, his words

So you are telling us it's a lose lose for scotus And you'd prefer Hillarys picks over trump. You know that disastrous person. That doesn't make you stupid, it makes you insane! I give a shit who the fk you vote for, but don't tell us she's disastrous and vote for that disaster.

Boss is saying it's a lose/lose regardless but Trump's arrogance has chased away all but his goofy, knuckle-dragging supporters.
Enjoy your moment in the sun ... you have sentenced America to at least 8 more years of the Dem White House. Thanks. :cool:

I'm saying that Trump without Conservative support is no different than Hillary. It's not a matter of who's picks I prefer... the court is lost if Trump is not beholden to Conservatives in any way. Who is going to hold him accountable? The bunch who just crucified Ted Cruz? The bunch who are going along with every left-wing loony tune thing he's saying lately? And what happens to the SCOTUS if this buffoon causes such a landslide that we lose the Senate?

I honestly don't know how I am going to vote. I've said this a million times and I go back and forth. I can go any way... it's all up in the air at the moment. I'm really hoping that Trump changes his tune and goes back to how he was sounding when he first started out. If he does that, and shows a little magnanimity... reaches out to the Cruz. Kasich, Rubio, Paul, Walker and other Republican voters and acts like he gives a shit about unifying the party... maybe I can vote for him? I'd love to be able to because I really don't want Hillary to win... BUT... I am NOT going to abandon my Conservative principles. And I am not going to sit here every day from now until November and be insulted and smeared by Trump supporters for not marching in lockstep.

The tactics and strategy needs to change and if it doesn't, he's going to lose the election. We're not going to put up with it much longer.

Nut job boss voting for disaster, his words

I will once again point out... Calling me a "nut job" is not winning me over. I understand you're frustrated. I get that you don't understand where I'm coming from and you don't really know how to fix the situation... but attacking me with name calling is a guaranteed failure.

Look... I would have a LOT more respect for someone if they told me... Boss, I am a Trump supporter and I have emailed his campaign and voiced my opinion that he needs to mend the fences and bring the party together for the sake of the country.... that it's not helping us to be attacking conservatives who's votes we need to win. But I don't ever hear that... all I get, day in and day out, is the same smarmy, snarky, sneering and jeering from the jackasses who support Trump.

The same repeated smearing of Ted Cruz... Lyin' Ted... throwing up all the same shit from the primaries again, as if we never saw them....as if they MATTER now! The primary is over... you can't defeat Cruz any worse and win the election... you get no electoral votes for beating Cruz in the general. None.

I'm saying that Trump without Conservative support is no different than Hillary. It's not a matter of who's picks I prefer... the court is lost if Trump is not beholden to Conservatives in any way. Who is going to hold him accountable? The bunch who just crucified Ted Cruz? The bunch who are going along with every left-wing loony tune thing he's saying lately? And what happens to the SCOTUS if this buffoon causes such a landslide that we lose the Senate?

I honestly don't know how I am going to vote. I've said this a million times and I go back and forth. I can go any way... it's all up in the air at the moment. I'm really hoping that Trump changes his tune and goes back to how he was sounding when he first started out. If he does that, and shows a little magnanimity... reaches out to the Cruz. Kasich, Rubio, Paul, Walker and other Republican voters and acts like he gives a shit about unifying the party... maybe I can vote for him? I'd love to be able to because I really don't want Hillary to win... BUT... I am NOT going to abandon my Conservative principles. And I am not going to sit here every day from now until November and be insulted and smeared by Trump supporters for not marching in lockstep.

The tactics and strategy needs to change and if it doesn't, he's going to lose the election. We're not going to put up with it much longer.
You're missing reelection possibilities, trump wouldn't risk that and remove that possibility to be a one term president come now.

Anyone voting for a disaster is a nut job. Your words. I'm just saying

flies.jpg

Forum List

Back