I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

what is the difference if you believe she would be disastrous?

Because Trump, devoid of any conservative rudder, is just as disastrous and far more obnoxious and nasty. I mean, if we're simply electing Hillary with a bad comb-over and rotten disposition... what is the point?

My OP clearly articulates that Hillary will be a disaster. I don't endorse or support a single thing she says. NOTHING. My point in considering voting for her is related to the nasty and sleazy attacks being waged on Ted Cruz Conservatives. It's a protest vote... nothing more. And I did not say that's how I plan to vote... I said I MIGHT... MIGHT... understand what MIGHT means? Does that mean I WISH TO? In your stupid little head, is that how my OP translates? :dunno:

what is the difference if you believe she would be disastrous?

Because Trump, devoid of any conservative rudder, is just as disastrous and far more obnoxious and nasty. I mean, if we're simply electing Hillary with a bad comb-over and rotten disposition... what is the point?

My OP clearly articulates that Hillary will be a disaster. I don't endorse or support a single thing she says. NOTHING. My point in considering voting for her is related to the nasty and sleazy attacks being waged on Ted Cruz Conservatives. It's a protest vote... nothing more. And I did not say that's how I plan to vote... I said I MIGHT... MIGHT... understand what MIGHT means? Does that mean I WISH TO? In your stupid little head, is that how my OP translates? :dunno:
Talk about devoid of a conservative rudder....:lol:

You and your support of hitlery need to STFU and go away.....

whoa there, you don't think Nafta worked? I thought Nafta was to build the mexican economy? and I'm open to how he's going to make them pay. he hasn't stated how yet. So you have no confidence in a man that's made a billion dollars on being clever.

Yes, he HAS stated how... are you uninformed or something? :dunno:

I don't really have a problem with NAFTA, in some ways it has been good, in some ways it hasn't. It certainly wasn't enacted to help the Mexican economy. That was one of the selling points and it has arguably helped their economy, they are getting about $100 billion more per year in trade from us than they were before NAFTA... doesn't that help them?

The purpose of NAFTA, like any trade treaty, is to help AMERICA. We don't do things that aren't in our own self-interest... that's stupid.

And look... George Soros is a billionaire who has been clever as well... I sure as hell don't want him running the country! No... I have NO confidence in someone who continues to be more concerned with attacking Conservatives who's votes he needs in November, than attacking Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
whoa there, you don't think Nafta worked? I thought Nafta was to build the mexican economy? and I'm open to how he's going to make them pay. he hasn't stated how yet. So you have no confidence in a man that's made a billion dollars on being clever.

I don't really have a problem with NAFTA, in some ways it has been good, in some ways it hasn't. It certainly wasn't enacted to help the Mexican economy. That was one of the selling points and it has arguably helped their economy, they are getting about $100 million more per year in trade from us than they were before NAFTA... doesn't that help them?

The purpose of NAFTA, like any trade treaty, is to help AMERICA. We don't do things that aren't in our own self-interest... that's stupid.

And look... George Soros is a billionaire who has been clever as well... I sure as hell don't want him running the country! No... I have NO confidence in someone who continues to be more concerned with attacking Conservatives who's votes he needs in November, than attacking Hillary Clinton.
Soros is a Nazi....it's who you fucktards support....

I don't really have a problem with NAFTA, in some ways it has been good, in some ways it hasn't. It certainly wasn't enacted to help the Mexican economy. That was one of the selling points and it has arguably helped their economy, they are getting about $100 million more per year in trade from us than they were before NAFTA... doesn't that help them?

I have a problem with as do millions of other Americans who lost their job,home,college for their kids, and their way of life.

Did Boss bump his head?:disbelief:

I swore he wrote he might vote for Hillary Clinton!!

Lol, surely this belongs in political satire!

Boss it really comes down to if you really believe that Clinton will be the worst thing to happen to this country, a disaster as you call it. If you really believe that you'll do what it takes to try and make sure tat doesn't happen. It's really as simple as that. If you think it will not be THAT bad, you'll "protest vote."

Time to man up and be honest. When a lot is at stake people make strong choices. I can't imagine 4 years under Clinton and would have voted for Cruz who I really really really really dislike. The alternative (Clinton) is too much to bear so I'd have to vote for the other guy.

Just being honest but It really looks like you're just exaggerating your claims about Clinton (disaster/don't support a single thing she says) That's ok man, just own up to it and quit the hemming and hawing about a protest vote.

Boss it really comes down to if you really believe that Clinton will be the worst thing to happen to this country, a disaster as you call it. If you really believe that you'll do what it takes to try and make sure tat doesn't happen. It's really as simple as that. If you think it will not be THAT bad, you'll "protest vote."

Time to man up and be honest. When a lot is at stake people make strong choices. I can't imagine 4 years under Clinton and would have voted for Cruz who I really really really really dislike. The alternative (Clinton) is too much to bear so I'd have to vote for the other guy.

Just being honest but It really looks like you're just exaggerating your claims about Clinton (disaster/don't support a single thing she says) That's ok man, just own up to it and quit the hemming and hawing about a protest vote.

I agree
A protest vote is like voting 3rd party
Political seppuku is voting for someone who stands for the things you detest!!

If you are thinking about voting Hillary, then you are too upset! Calm down. Turn off the politics for awhile. Especially anything by the MSM!

Okay, it's always easy to say you'd do something that you're not going to be faced with actually doing. It's just the nature of our human psyche. Now you SAY you would've supported Cruz if he had won the nomination... BUT... I find it hard to believe you would have enthusiastically supported Cruz if he came out the day after the convention and said... Trump is a big egotistical blowhard idiot and all his supporters are morons and losers! If he went on an on about Trump raping a 13 year old and filing all his bankruptcies and his wife doing nude lesbian photo shoots and his past pro-choice position and his funding of liberal democrat campaigns... and on and on.. .for days after the convention, smearing and attacking Trump and his supporters... I seriously doubt you'd continue to take it in the shorts and gleefully support Cruz.

If THAT was the scenario, and I was here telling you that you're an idiot and moron, and if you don't back Cruz it means you must want Hillary to win... you'd be offended by that. You would not put up with the constant smearing, mocking and insulting and still be committed to be "our little bitches" to be slapped around and vote for OUR guy because he's not Hillary. I don't buy that for one second.

Okay, it's always easy to say you'd do something that you're not going to be faced with actually doing. It's just the nature of our human psyche. Now you SAY you would've supported Cruz if he had won the nomination... BUT... I find it hard to believe you would have enthusiastically supported Cruz if he came out the day after the convention and said... Trump is a big egotistical blowhard idiot and all his supporters are morons and losers! If he went on an on about Trump raping a 13 year old and filing all his bankruptcies and his wife doing nude lesbian photo shoots and his past pro-choice position and his funding of liberal democrat campaigns... and on and on.. .for days after the convention, smearing and attacking Trump and his supporters... I seriously doubt you'd continue to take it in the shorts and gleefully support Cruz.

If THAT was the scenario, and I was here telling you that you're an idiot and moron, and if you don't back Cruz it means you must want Hillary to win... you'd be offended by that. You would not put up with the constant smearing, mocking and insulting and still be committed to be "our little bitches" to be slapped around and vote for OUR guy because he's not Hillary. I don't buy that for one second.
You're wrong. I would have voted for him, but it wouldn't have been enthusiastically. I told you I don't like the man, but the alternative is totally unacceptable. In a Cruz/Clinton matchup there is no "lesser of two evils", Clinton is 100% unacceptable so I'd have no choice than to vote for Cruz.

I'm dead set against a Clinton Presidency..period. I do not want her in office...period. I'm not going to act all butt hurt because people said mean things about Trump supporters when faced with a possible Clinton presidency. It's unthinkable to me.

It all goes back around to how you really feel about a Clinton Presidency. If you can't stand the thought you'll do whatever it takes. If it just sucks, you'll sit it out or vote for someone else. It's really that simple. There is no gray area when things are dire, there's plenty of gray areas when things are only troubling.

You're wrong. I would have voted for him, but it wouldn't have been enthusiastically. I told you I don't like the man, but the alternative is totally unacceptable. In a Cruz/Clinton matchup there is no "lesser of two evils", Clinton is 100% unacceptable so I'd have no choice than to vote for Cruz.

I'm dead set against a Clinton Presidency..period. I do not want her in office...period. I'm not going to act all butt hurt because people said mean things about Trump supporters when faced with a possible Clinton presidency. It's unthinkable to me.

It all goes back around to how you really feel about a Clinton Presidency. If you can't stand the thought you'll do whatever it takes. If it just sucks, you'll sit it out or vote for someone else. It's really that simple. There is no gray area when things are dire, there's plenty of gray areas when things are only troubling.

And I may well vote for Trump, albeit, not enthusiastically. I haven't decided. The point of my OP is to rattle some fucking cages out there among the more obnoxious Trump supporters who continue to smear and insult Cruz and his conservative supporters. There ARE some Republicans who are now so offended by Trump they plan to cross over and vote for Hillary. Republicans can't afford to lose ANY votes and expect to win... we just don't have the numbers. The Democrats outnumber us by a bunch, they have more money and they have the media in their back pocket. They are going to have their shit together, organize and get their vote out.

If I honestly didn't give a shit if Hillary wins, I wouldn't have posted this thread. I would simply sit back and watch Trump implode and then laugh at you people for being such morons as to lose this election that ANYONE could have won. But the fact is, I want the GOP to win in November and I am desperately trying to get through some really hard heads before this thing is lost completely. You've GOT to change this! I can't do it... nothing I can do will stop the hemorrhaging of support for Trump. I can suggest what I think will help but that's about all I can offer. If you are bound and determined not to listen and just continue with this mindless bashing and trashing of Cruz and Conservatives, you're going to lose and lose big time.

You want to be snarky little smart asses and call it "butthurt" ...fine... call it whatever you wish, if I were you, I'd be trying to find a way to soothe that butthurt if that's what you think it is. I don't think it's "butthurt" as much as it's just Trump's obnoxious treatment of Cruz, and by extension, Cruz supporters. And to be honest, Rubio supporters, Kasich supporters, Paul supporters, Jeb Bush supporters... ALL of them! We need every single one of those votes in November... so yeah... kiss butt if you need to... do whatever it takes if you want to beat Hillary. Honestly, if you people would simply stop bashing and trashing... acting like you've got some kind of chip on your shoulder regarding Conservatives and focus on Hillary Clinton, I think you'd be on your way to beating her.... but this shit has to stop.

I used to be a Cruz supporter....I don't care what Trump calls them........it is time to man up....and do the right thing and keep hilary out of the White House.......are they Children..........the left falls in lock step no matter what, that is why they keep winning, they know they can hash out their arguments....After they get the power............so they know...get power, settle feuds......the republicans have always been like herding cats, and the democrats have been the Borg Collective..........

The goal is to keep the democrats away from the source of power over us...nothing else matters..........and for the #nevertrumpers........there won't be anything left in 4 years.......the Supreme Court will be devestating to the country.......there will be nothing the government does that the hilary court won't approve........

Stop hilary...then you can bitch about Trump all day long..........

do you really think the house and the senate are going to play ball with Trump.....? No, so why are you bitching....

Do you think a republican Congress will have the balls to stand up to hilary when they didn't stand up to obama?

Get a grip....Cowboy up....and vote hilary out of power for the rest of her life......

2aguy, post: 14953003
..the left falls in lock step no matter what, that is why they keep winning, they know they can hash out their arguments..

No there are more Americans left of center than on the right. The trick is getting all of them to see the need to vote. The other part is getting the centrists, independents, MuggWumps to be convinced the Dems will do better at governing than the right wing whackos.

It's all about turnout - that's why RWers are always hellbent on discouraging people to vote.

I don't really have a problem with NAFTA, in some ways it has been good, in some ways it hasn't. It certainly wasn't enacted to help the Mexican economy. That was one of the selling points and it has arguably helped their economy, they are getting about $100 billion more per year in trade from us than they were before NAFTA... doesn't that help them?

And it took US jobs out of country, you think that was good I guess. Put US workers out of jobs. Hmmmmm

2aguy, post: 14953003
..the left falls in lock step no matter what, that is why they keep winning, they know they can hash out their arguments..

No there are more Americans left of center than on the right. The trick is getting all of them to see the need to vote. The other part is getting the centrists, independents, MuggWumps to be convinced the Dems will do better at governing than the right wing whackos.

It's all about turnout - that's why RWers are always hellbent on discouraging people to vote.
Wrong!

Did Boss bump his head?:disbelief:

I swore he wrote he might vote for Hillary Clinton!!

Lol, surely this belongs in political satire!
He also called her disastrous and might vote for her. No credibility

Yes, he did on his website. Go read, cause obviously you haven't heard how he's going to compel Mexico to pay. LOL

Yes, he did on his website. Go read, cause obviously you haven't heard how he's going to compel Mexico to pay. LOL

Jeeesh... You first said that he hasn't said... I replied that he HAS said... now you are saying he HAS said... did you get confused?

I understand what he said. I am explaining to you why his "plan" is going to ultimately mean the American consumer will pay for the wall. I don't have a problem with that but it's not Mexico who will pay for the wall. They are broke... they depend on trade with us.

And it took US jobs out of country, you think that was good I guess. Put US workers out of jobs. Hmmmmm
I don't think NAFTA is the only reason jobs left the country. That's a shallow and simple-minded notion to be honest. Much of it has to do with taxes and employer mandates driving up the cost of labor. That's not NAFTA's fault.

NAFTA opens trade with other North American countries and we benefit from those trade alliances. Millions of American jobs depend on materials we get from them. Shipping and transport jobs are dependent on our trade agreements. All of those jobs are affected by NAFTA. There are good and bad things about it, but to focus all animosity toward it as if it's responsible for all our woes is just plain stupid. It shows a complete lack of understanding in the complexity of the problem.

Now... I think Trump is smart enough to know it's a complex problem but he also knows you're really dumb and he can bamboozle you with tough talk and rhetoric you want to hear.

Jeeesh... You first said that he hasn't said... I replied that he HAS said... now you are saying he HAS said... did you get confused?

I understand what he said. I am explaining to you why his "plan" is going to ultimately mean the American consumer will pay for the wall. I don't have a problem with that but it's not Mexico who will pay for the wall. They are broke... they depend on trade with us.
Nope, I took the time to check his website. How about that shit? Wow, incredible someone took initiative

Forum List

Back