I might have a job, bitches!

I just interviewed this morning. The interview went well. I'm very good at what I do.

That's a lie!

As far as what I do, I'm all THAT (and a bucket of chicken)!

Think I'll get the job?

Congrats!!

Write a letter to Obama, he could use you as propaganda material and label you a success story. Who knows, you might now be eligible to be one of those Obama lifeless drones that stand in the background listening to him speak. Of course, you must be the correct race. If you are "white", this may be a problem. Usually if there is one there is only one in the crowd.

They hired an electrical engineer where I work and he told me he wasn't expecting to have to create a "schematic". Have you ever heard of such a thing? It would be like a mechanical engineer never touching a 3d modeling program. Every place I ever worked as an engineer every single electrical engineer had to create a schematic. At first I thought he was in his mid thirties, then after he told me that, I thought he was in his early twenties. But someone told me today he was in his mid thirties. Being in my 60's I sometimes have a difficult time guessing the age of someone that much younger than me.
I always assume the bulk of the rightwing tards on this site must be in their teens. What else could explain such ignorance?
That depends on what you're calling a schematic?

Some people call "single line diagrams" schematics.

Others are referring to motor control ladder diagrams (aka, elementary diagrams).

EE's do 1-lines on almost every project.

Most of the motor control, you're just revising an existing ladder diagram or tweaking one from the manufacturer. Unless you're doing refinery shit, you probably won't be dealing with schematics.

Or maybe the guy you were referring to didn't really know shit and faked his way into the job.

And don't get me started on mechanical engineers, I got a lot to say about those fuckers...

Industrial equipment controlled by a panel PC with large power relays over 100 Amps. Three phase three wire and four wire. We have to follow German standards with means no power on the control panel over 24V. So there is a lot of "electrical" between the control panel and the rest of the equipment. Hope he's a fast learner.

I'm not a Republican so I don't want Americans to fail. I'll help him all I can.

Congrats!!

Write a letter to Obama, he could use you as propaganda material and label you a success story. Who knows, you might now be eligible to be one of those Obama lifeless drones that stand in the background listening to him speak. Of course, you must be the correct race. If you are "white", this may be a problem. Usually if there is one there is only one in the crowd.
You mean a "token"?

I'm sorry, but I withdrew my support for Obama's policies almost 5 years ago.

Industrial equipment controlled by a panel PC with large power relays over 100 Amps. Three phase three wire and four wire. We have to follow German standards with means no power on the control panel over 24V. So there is a lot of "electrical" between the control panel and the rest of the equipment. Hope he's a fast learner.

I'm not a Republican so I don't want Americans to fail. I'll help him all I can.
If you have 3-phase panels over a 100 amps, then your input voltage is a lot more than 24V. That's probably the step-down voltage to run the PC's electronic circuits. And if the PC is attached to a particular piece of equipment, then it's probably getting it's power off 2 of the phases off the feeder to the equipment, then stepping it down to the control voltage.

If that's what you're talking about, then yeah, the electrical engineer better know how to read "ladders".

Congrats!!

You mean a "token"?

I'm sorry, but I withdrew my support for Obama's policies almost 5 years ago.

Well that is too bad. Maybe she can be recruited instead.

$mcdonalds.jpg

Have you ever seen such pride? Rumor has it she is not allowed to work 1 hour over 29 hours a week though. Obummer.

Forum List

Back