I just burt the living **** out of my hand making Pizza!!!

Mad_Cabbie

Gold Member
Nov 2, 2013
العراق
instant_pain_relief_hot_foods.jpg

Too bad the ER will have to wait - Pizza first!

I tried to "slide" it off the oven rack, but the damn thing kept sliding to the back. So, in desperation, I finally grabbed the damn thing ... dropping it on the bottom where the coil was ... yes, got me good. :cuckoo:

Now, TIME FOR PIZZA!!!!

Saving some 4 the ambulance guys!!!

instant_pain_relief_hot_foods.jpg

Too bad the ER will have to wait - Pizza first!

I tried to "slide" it off the oven rack, but the damn thing kept sliding to the back. So, in desperation, I finally grabbed the damn thing ... dropping it on the bottom where the coil was ... yes, got me good. :cuckoo:

Now, TIME FOR PIZZA!!!!

Saving some 4 the ambulance guys!!!

its not a burn until you leave skin behind on the rack! Welcome to the world of hashmarks!

Don't worry if you have to go see a doctor for the burn.................

I'm sure that Obamacare has created a code for the doctors to use if attacked by a pizza.

LOL

Injury Classifications for Turtle Bites & Burning Water Skis? Here?s Rand Paul?s Hilarious Obamacare Rant | Video | TheBlaze.com

Physicians currently have about 18,000 medical diagnostic codes, called ICD-9, to choose from to help them inform insurers of their patients’ ailments. But according to Paul (himself a physician), Obamacare will require physicians to adopt roughly 122,000 new codes — and some of them sound downright ridiculous.

“Included among these codes,” the senator continued, “will be 312 new codes for injuries from animals; 72 new codes for injuries just from birds; 9 new codes for ‘injuries from the macaw.”‘

“The macaw?” he asked. “I’ve asked physicians all over the country, ‘Have you ever seen an injury from a macaw?”‘

He continued, adding that he had found “two new injury codes under Obamacare for ‘injuries sustained from a turtle.”‘

“Now, you might say, ‘Well, turtles are dangerous’ — but why do you have to have two codes?” he asked. “Your doctor has to inform the government whether you’ve been struck by a turtle or bitten by a turtle.”

He added: “There is a new code for … walking into a lamppost. There’s also a code for ‘walking into a lamppost, subsequent encounter.’”

“I guess that’s if you don’t learn,” he added. “[T]here is [also] a code … for ‘injuries sustained from burning water skis.”‘

If you go the hospital, and there isn't a code for being burned by a pizza...............

Please call Health Care Gov't immediately and have them add the code so your injury can be properly classified in the new federal data base...

We need to be clear on how to document your injuries. Had you been bitten by a turtle, we already have a code for that. So be more careful in the future. These INJURIES MUST HAVE A CODE to properly document the type of service rendered by the Doctor's and Hospitals....................

Jesus, this chit cracks me up........................

Hope your burn gets better BTW............

If you go the hospital, and there isn't a code for being burned by a pizza...............

Please call Health Care Gov't immediately and have them add the code so your injury can be properly classified in the new federal data base...

We need to be clear on how to document your injuries. Had you been bitten by a turtle, we already have a code for that. So be more careful in the future. These INJURIES MUST HAVE A CODE to properly document the type of service rendered by the Doctor's and Hospitals....................

Jesus, this chit cracks me up........................

Hope your burn gets better BTW............

What is the code for being burned by a pizza with anchovies?

This may sound like a smarmy drive by post, but.....just wait.

Oh, and I'm glad the burn cleared up.

Wow, I forgot that I wrote this thread. Guess I'll forget it again in a few minutes?

must not have been a very bad burn..........:lol:

Oh, I'm a liar, eh???? Fine! I may not have actually had to go to the ER, but I DID have to use a little bit of cool water to ease the pain!!!!

DAMN IT!

That makes me mad!!!!!

:mad:

oh calm down, i didnt say you were a liar about being burned.......

i said it must not have been a bad burn.... or as bad as you were making it out to be...if you have forgotten about it by now..........

it just goes to prove a point.... men are crybabies.

:lmao:

must not have been a very bad burn..........:lol:

Oh, I'm a liar, eh???? Fine! I may not have actually had to go to the ER, but I DID have to use a little bit of cool water to ease the pain!!!!

DAMN IT!

That makes me mad!!!!!

:mad:

oh calm down, i didnt say you were a liar about being burned.......

i said it must not have been a bad burn.... or as bad as you were making it out to be...if you have forgotten about it by now..........

it just goes to prove a point.... men are crybabies.

:lmao:

Only when we want to seduce women.

Top 10 outrageous ICD-10 code categories | Healthcare Finance News

1. Those that happen up in the air.

2. Those addressing your favorite feline.

3. Those concerning attacks from the sea.

4. Those that are a tad risqué. “Like a hickey?”

5. Those that involve unfortunate mishaps.

6. Those that address when inanimate objects attack

7. Those that take place in a strange location.

8. Those that include livestock. pecked by chicken

9. Those that take place in nature being struck by lightning does have its own code

10. Those that are just plain odd the adorable, heart-warming ‘extraction of products of conception

Forum List

Back