“I may not agree with what you say, but I’ll defend to my dying day your right to say it”

But the problem is the DOJ, AG, and DC DA ARE lying and ARE committing the obvious crime of insurrection by trying to prevent a fair election.
I understand that this is the position you take in order to "give cover" to Donald Trump but it will do you no good. Nobody outside the MAGA base is buying that.
There is no question about it. There is no way Jan 6 can possibly be called an "insurrection".
Oh... "the question" is VERY much alive-and-well, thank you very much.
It was an occupation protest for a couple of hours only.
Incorrect. It was an attempt to intimidate the Congress of the United States to delay or forego the official certification of Electoral College votes. No Sale.
And congress deserves being occupied.
Your Honor... the Prosecution rests.
They commit the worst crimes, like lying about Iraqi WMD, the illegal War on Drugs, the illegal economic sanctions on Russia, illegally arming the Ukraine, etc.
Then vote them out, next round.
I do not like the "if you come after me I will come after you", but it implies nothing illegal as long as those attacking Trump do nothing illegal. It implies tit for tat, NOT an escalation.
Most of the country outside of the MAGA base sees this very, very differently.
And frankly, the charges are so illegal, that if Trump is illegally found guilty, I will personally help ensure the DOJ is burned to the ground in whatever district is responsible for the outrage.
Sour grapes. Your boy behaved in a traitorous fashion and incited others to act that way as well and then (characteristically) abandoned them to their fate.
Trying to charge Trump is the single most criminal thing of the century. Never heard of anything nearly that criminal, ever.
Then you are certain to enjoy the next few months... enjoy... I'll bring the popcorn... :cool:

Last edited:
There is lots of science that is censored.

For example, those explaining herd immunity were censored in favor of "flattening the curve".
Those pointing out Ivermectin reduced the ability of spike proteins to open SCE2 receptors were censored.
Those pointing out mRNA vaccines can't work are censored.
Those pointing out Iraq had no WMD were censored.
Those pointing out NATO had promised no eastern expansion are censored.
Those pointing out economic sanctions on Russia are illegal are censored.
Those pointing out police pointing guns or releasing attack dogs are illegal are censored.
Those pointing out there are no laws preventing ex-presidents from having all the classified docs they want are censored.
Etc.
And what efforts did you have to overcome before you were able to post that statement? Who prevented you from easily posting your list?

And what efforts did you have to overcome before you were able to post that statement? Who prevented you from easily posting your list?
Please get informed.

Democracy can’t function without a free press. But there is no such thing as unfettered journalism when secretive agencies control the media. Spooks have no place in the newsroom. And yet most of our reporting comes from closely supervised news outlets or even subsidiaries of the permanent government.

Please get informed.

Democracy can’t function without a free press. But there is no such thing as unfettered journalism when secretive agencies control the media. Spooks have no place in the newsroom. And yet most of our reporting comes from closely supervised news outlets or even subsidiaries of the permanent government.
Although I agree that there has been some considerable politically-motivated government pressure on mainstream and social media over the past few years...

This whole business here (above) is a little overboard and leaning towards paranoia, isn't it?

Although I agree that there has been some considerable politically-motivated government pressure on mainstream and social media over the past few years...

This whole business here (above) is a little overboard and leaning towards paranoia, isn't it?
How many corporations own media outlets?

How many corporations own media outlets?
Virtually all I would think... mostly LibProg but substantial Conservative outlets as well... and even a small handful of largely neutral ones.

Personally, I would be entirely in favor of passing legislation that absolutely divorces outlets from their capital sources, in the context of Editorial pressure.

Virtually all I would think... mostly LibProg but substantial Conservative outlets as well... and even a small handful of largely neutral ones.

Personally, I would be entirely in favor of passing legislation that absolutely divorces outlets from their capital sources, in the context of Editorial pressure.
I’m proud of you, you recognize the monopolies. What tends to happen in monopolies?

BTW, I agree with you!!!

Last edited:

No. You’re stuck on hating Trump and can’t see the danger in supporting government censorship.

Please get informed.

You know that's crazy, right? It's right up there with chemtrails and bigfoot.

Correct... but grotesquely overstating it with respect to frequency and pervasiveness and impact is... when that kind of arm-twisting occurs it becomes known.
No one has done that.

When an American ignores or minimizes their government’s lawlessness, he/she lacks intelligence.

Try not allowing your grotesque hatred of Trump to cloud every opinion you make.

But the problem is the DOJ, AG, and DC DA ARE lying and ARE committing the obvious crime of insurrection by trying to prevent a fair election.
There is no question about it.
There is no way Jan 6 can possibly be called an "insurrection".
It was an occupation protest for a couple of hours only.
And congress deserves being occupied.
They commit the worst crimes, like lying about Iraqi WMD, the illegal War on Drugs, the illegal economic sanctions on Russia, illegally arming the Ukraine, etc.

I do not like the "if you come after me I will come after you", but it implies nothing illegal as long as those attacking Trump do nothing illegal. It implies tit for tat, NOT an escalation.

And frankly, the charges are so illegal, that if Trump is illegally found guilty, I will personally help ensure the DOJ is burned to the ground in whatever district is responsible for the outrage.
Trying to charge Trump is the single most criminal thing of the century.
Never heard of anything nearly that criminal, ever.
Well see that's your problem right there Soy Boy. Not only did you soft Soys fail at your insurrection, you're too pussy to even call it an insurrection. 😄 When the Founders of this country thought England was to corrupt to continue to serve, they revolted and they declared a revolution as their purpose. Soft little fucks like you will come here and talk about corruption this and corruption that and how these institutions aren't following the rule of law and yet you think they're going to stop and lay down for you without force? That they'll give up that corruption willingly if you cry hard enough? Naw brah. If you feel that way you're going to have to nut up and do something about it. With purpose. Not that half assed pussy shit you clowns did on Jan 6th.

Yet you only seem to care about Trump being held 'accountable', while D after D gets away with their criminality and corruption for years/decades. How is it that you only care about Trump, yet none of the others? Trump has been under scrutiny ever since he road down the escalator, corrupt D's have flung shit after shit at him for years and have come up with nothing. This last round of bullshit is no different, yet you don't ever question the reasons that he's been hunted down like a dog for years, what's behind it, that it displays the D corruption and abuse of power to the max. Yet you still turn a blind eye to their corruption and only want to hang Trump. It's called irrationality and insanity. :cuckoo:You're incapable of seeing the forest for the trees.

I have a theory that most who have a blind hatred for Trump are egomaniacs themselves, they want to see him taken down to appease their own sense of power. You're no different than he is. :dunno:

Trump had four years to go after corruption on the other side. He made it a part of his campaign promise. "Lock her up".

What he did was sit up all night calling people names on the internet.

You now want to give him another chance.

Why? He failed.

No one has done that.
A matter of opinion.
When an American ignores or minimizes their government’s lawlessness, he/she lacks intelligence.
Oh, there are vast numbers of highly intelligent people who routinely ignore the sins of their governments... that makes them helpless or cowardly or slow-to-react, not stupid.
Try not allowing your grotesque hatred of Trump to cloud every opinion you make.
Irrelevant. My position is that Trump (and his MAGA trailer-trash minions) are trying to hide his "shouting fire in a crowded theatre" speech under the First Amendment. No Sale.

Forum List

Back