“I may not agree with what you say, but I’ll defend to my dying day your right to say it”

Partisan hack. Bigly.
Doesn't matter.

Trump goes goes down first.

He gets barred from office and either jailed or sent packing in disgrace and infamy.

His sins and the safety of the Republic demand it.

You can have a piece of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe in the law courts afterwards, if you find enough substance to do anything with it.

But Trump goes down first.

Hard.

Doesn't matter.

Trump goes goes down first.

He gets barred from office and either jailed or sent packing in disgrace and infamy.

His sins and the safety of the Republic demand it.

You can have a piece of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe in the law courts afterwards, if you find enough substance to do anything with it.

But Trump goes down first.

Hard.

:rolleyes:

Merely my response to your false "partisan hack": accusation.

You confuse partisanship with persistent and vigorous opposition to Trump.

I couldn't give a good goddamn about either the Democrats or the Republicans... I am not a party man.

I am a loyal American citizen who despises the arrogance and ignorance and mindless grandstanding and autocratic aspirations of that modern-day Benedict Arnold.

Much of the Trump Agenda, so-called, is actually good for America.

Right Message... Wrong Messenger.

But Trump has to go.

Legally... through the criminal law courts... holding him to account for his crimes and shattering his hopes for continued personal power.

And that is being taken care of as we speak.

Enjoy.

Merely my response to your false "partisan hack": accusation.

You confuse partisanship with persistent and vigorous opposition to Trump.

I couldn't give a good goddamn about either the Democrats or the Republicans... I am not a party man.

I am a loyal American citizen who despises the arrogance and ignorance and mindless grandstanding and autocratic aspirations of that modern-day Benedict Arnold.

Much of the Trump Agenda, so-called, is actually good for America.

Right Message... Wrong Messenger.

But Trump has to go.

Legally... through the criminal law courts... holding him to account for his crimes and shattering his hopes for continued personal power.

And that is being taken care of as we speak.

Enjoyy

You have TDS, there is no having any non-biased conversation with the likes of you. Democrat policies are destroying our country. Trump hasn't been in office for almost 3 years, he's not responsible for the current shit show we're living in. The democrat party, and most of the R party are sold out and selling this country out for their own pesonal gain, with your cult leader Biden at the top of the food chain. Yet the only thing you give a damn about is Trump. You're an idiot, plain and simple.

Enjoy. :cuckoo:

You have TDS
Nope. I have Trump-Has-Got-To-Go Syndrome.
, there is no having any non-biased conversation with the likes of you.
There is no longer any need for conversation around the topic of Donald Trump

Why?

January 6, 2021.

He has no one to blame but himself for that.

Democrat policies are destroying our country.
Agreed. Goddamned LibProgs. But that neither (1) absolves Trump of his crimes nor (2) lends the slightest credibility to those enabling and covering for Trump.
Trump hasn't been in office for almost 3 years, he's not responsible for the current shit show we're living in.
Agreed, But that has zero relevancy to whether or not Trump abandoned the sacred American tradition of a peaceful transfer of power. He is not to be trusted.
The democrat party, and most of the R party are sold out and selling this country out for their own personal gain
Agreed.
, with your cult leader Biden at the top of the food chain.
He's not "my" leader. In November 2020 I merely saw him as the lesser of two very great evils.
Yet the only thing you give a damn about is Trump.
Incorrect... but I DO enjoy getting in the faces of those misguided souls still trying to enable and cover for him.

You can always put me on "Ignore"... perhaps that would be best for your peace of mind :cool:

You're an idiot, plain and simple.

Entirely possible... but that's irrelevant to whether or not Trump can utilize Free Speech as a defense for his crimes and his traitorous behaviors.

He cannot.

And he is not going to win the 2024 Presidential election, either. :abgg2q.jpg:

Nope. I have Trump-Has-Got-To-Go Syndrome.

There is no longer any need for conversation around the topic of Donald Trump

Why?

January 6, 2021.

He has no one to blame but himself for that.

Agreed. Goddamned LibProgs. But that neither (1) absolves Trump of his crimes nor (2) lends the slightest credibility to those enabling and covering for Trump.

Agreed, But that has zero relevancy to whether or not Trump abandoned the sacred American tradition of a peaceful transfer of power. He is not to be trusted.

Agreed.

He's not "my" leader. In November 2020 I merely saw him as the lesser of two very great evils.

Incorrect... but I DO enjoy getting in the faces of those misguided souls still trying to enable and cover for him.

You can always put me on "Ignore"... perhaps that would be best for your peace of mind :cool:

Entirely possible... but that's irrelevant to whether or not Trump can utilize Free Speech as a defense for his crimes and his traitorous behaviors.

He cannot.

And he is not going to win the 2024 Presidential election, either. :abgg2q.jpg:

Again, your baseless rationalization doesn't change the fact that you are a partisan hack. :itsok:

When have we recently heard anyone in power or in media and among the elite say those words? Rather a quaint idea in the current environment. It even sounds a bit subversive in an era of visceral hatred for free speech. We now have government, media, and tech colluding to silence free speech. How long before hate speech and thought crimes will result in long prison sentences? Will the American people continue allowing the destruction of their right to free speech?
I suggest people buy the book "Please Understand Me II"

The opening paragraph states -

If you do not want what I want, please try not to tell me that my want is wrong.

Or if my beliefs are different from yours, at least pause before you set out to correct them.

Or if my emotion seems less or more intense than yours, given the same circumstances, try not to ask me to feel other than I do.

Or if I act, or fail to act, in the manner of your design for action, please let me be.

I do not, for the moment at least, ask you to understand me. That will come only when you are willing to give up trying to change me into a copy of you.

If you will allow me any of my own wants, or emotions, or beliefs, or actions, then you open yourself to the possibility that some day these ways of mine might not seem so wrong, and might finally appear as right-for me. To put up with me is the first step to understanding me.

Not that you embrace my ways as right for you, but that you are no longer irritated or disappointed with me for my seeming waywardness.

And one day, perhaps, in trying to understand me, you might come to prize my differences, and, far from seeking to change me, might preserve and even cherish those differences.

I may be your spouse, your parent, your offspring, your friend, your colleague. But whatever our relation, this I know: You and I are fundamentally different and both of us have to march to our own drummer.

They sure-as-hell did, didn't they? Which is another reason why they, too, like Trump, are no longer to be trusted with the stewardship of the Republic,.
where's the indictments for all of them including the FBI and DHS?

You might be taken seriously if you agreed that 90% in office are not fit, including many high ranking democrats, Biden being the biggest one. But I'm sure every D in office is golden to you.
Do Not know the number of those in office that are Not fit for the job. But I can assure you that they cross both sides of the isle. We should consider dumping the labels,
and focus on there qualifications & honest interest in working for us all.

Do Not know the number of those in office that are Not fit for the job. But I can assure you that they cross both sides of the isle. We should consider dumping the labels,
and focus on there qualifications & honest interest in working for us all.
name the ones you know.

Perhaps... perhaps... then again... "the jury is still out"... literally... X 3 so far... and about to become X 4... so take what comfort you can in that, WHILE you can. :cool:
I think your TDS ought to be x100 which it's close to now. I'm still laughing at your inability to control your hate.

pssst you still got bubkis

Where do you want him to go exactly? That sounds rather threatening.
It's a metaphor for - in this instance - saying: Trump must now be sidelined from American political life and barred from ever again attaining high office.

It's a metaphor - and you damned-well know it - there is no point, nor need, to be "threatening", especially in a public forum. The Law will now deal with him.

Forum List

Back