“I may not agree with what you say, but I’ll defend to my dying day your right to say it”

And one cant blame them.
It is true, I wouldn't be rushing back for a do or die court battle with the Feds...

Personally I think Assange is a bit off... I think it was more about him than the subject and he definitely had vendetta against certain people.

Snowden seems actually seems to want what is best... He seems well informed and knowledgable. There was talk that he would settle in Ireland before he went to Russia and thought that would be a good deal all round. Eventually allowed to move freely through EU... I think an immunity deal could have been arranged with his concerns also met...

Assange is absolutely about free speech. Wake up!
Well then let him come to US and use that defence...

These are US laws...

Do we think he broke the law? If you think the law is wrong, change the law. Are these laws constitutional, well let a court decide..

You might be taken seriously if you agreed that 90% in office are not fit, including many high ranking democrats, Biden being the biggest one. But I'm sure every D in office is golden to you.
Sorry, are you saying that 90% just don't agree with you...

You are saying that Democratic system picks unfit politicians, these are candidates that don't possess the background, experience and/or intelligence to be in office, am I right in saying that?...

You might be taken seriously if you agreed that 90% in office are not fit,
I don't know about the exact number (no one does, I suspect) but I'll concede that large numbers of them aren't fit to clean-out a lavatory.
including many high ranking democrats,
Absolutely. Nolo ccontendre. No contest. Granted. I'm an old Chicago-area soul. The Democratic Machine in Chicago and Cook County are very corrupt.

The sun rises in the east... the sun sets in the west... and Chicago-Cook-County Democrats are corrupt... facts of nature.

As to Biden, I've smelled rotting fish there for some time now... and I'm increasingly uncomfortable about Sweeetheart Deals with prosecutors, etc.

But that has nothing... zero... to do with the aspirations of vast legions of loyal Americans to see Trump held to account for his arrogance and criminality.

Biden being the biggest one. But I'm sure every D in office is golden to you.
See above.

Hardly. Can't stand AOC or her Gang-of-Four, or Pelosi, or Feinstein, or Newsome, or Wasserman-Schultz, or Kamela, or any of a couple of dozen others.

But that long-standing bias is immaterial, as is inapplicable cries of Free Speech when it comes to trying to shield Trump from the consequences of his "sins".

Neither I nor extremely large numbers of OTHER non-MAGA Americans will allow ourselves to be distracted from the task of holding Trump accountable.

Well then let him come to US and use that defence...

These are US laws...

Do we think he broke the law? If you think the law is wrong, change the law. Are these laws constitutional, well let a court decide..
The only reason Assange is in prison is because of the US. O, Don, and Joe all agreed to keep him imprisoned. See how alike they are?

I don't know about the exact number (no one does, I suspect) but I'll concede that large numbers of them aren't fit to clean-out a lavatory.

Absolutely. Nolo ccontendre. No contest. Granted. I'm an old Chicago-area soul. The Democratic Machine in Chicago and Cook County are very corrupt.

The sun rises in the east... the sun sets in the west... and Chicago-Cook-County Democrats are corrupt... facts of nature.

As to Biden, I've smelled rotting fish there for some time now... and I'm increasingly uncomfortable about Sweeetheart Deals with prosecutors, etc.

But that has nothing... zero... to do with the aspirations of vast legions of loyal Americans to see Trump held to account for his arrogance and criminality.

See above.

Hardly. Can't stand AOC or her Gang-of-Four, or Pelosi, or Feinstein, or Newsome, or Wasserman-Schultz, or Kamela, or any of a couple of dozen others.

But that long-standing bias is immaterial, as is inapplicable cries of Free Speech when it comes to trying to shield Trump from the consequences of his "sins".

Neither I nor extremely large numbers of OTHER non-MAGA Americans will allow ourselves to be distracted from the task of holding Trump accountable.

Yet you only seem to care about Trump being held 'accountable', while D after D gets away with their criminality and corruption for years/decades. How is it that you only care about Trump, yet none of the others? Trump has been under scrutiny ever since he road down the escalator, corrupt D's have flung shit after shit at him for years and have come up with nothing. This last round of bullshit is no different, yet you don't ever question the reasons that he's been hunted down like a dog for years, what's behind it, that it displays the D corruption and abuse of power to the max. Yet you still turn a blind eye to their corruption and only want to hang Trump. It's called irrationality and insanity. :cuckoo:You're incapable of seeing the forest for the trees.

I have a theory that most who have a blind hatred for Trump are egomaniacs themselves, they want to see him taken down to appease their own sense of power. You're no different than he is. :dunno:

Yet you only seem to care about Trump being held 'accountable', while D after D gets away with their criminality and corruption for years/decades.
Nope.

But Trump is by far-and-away a vastly more dangerous commodity and must be pursued vigorously at-law... no delay.

You can take as many bites out of the Bidens as you like once Trump has been sidelined in the criminal law courts.
How is it that you only care about Trump, yet none of the others?
January 6, 2021.

That drives the priorities.

You can (metaphorically, in the law courts) crucify the rest once Trump has been barred from regaining high office.

Trump first.

Bigly.

Yet you only seem to care about Trump being held 'accountable', while D after D gets away with their criminality and corruption for years/decades. How is it that you only care about Trump, yet none of the others? Trump has been under scrutiny ever since he road down the escalator, corrupt D's have flung shit after shit at him for years and have come up with nothing. This last round of bullshit is no different, yet you don't ever question the reasons that he's been hunted down like a dog for years, what's behind it, that it displays the D corruption and abuse of power to the max. Yet you still turn a blind eye to their corruption and only want to hang Trump. It's called irrationality and insanity. :cuckoo:You're incapable of seeing the forest for the trees.

I have a theory that most who have a blind hatred for Trump are egomaniacs themselves, they want to see him taken down to appease their own sense of power. You're no different than he is. :dunno:
Get rid of the Trump mess first, so everyone understands the MAGA way is just not accepted in America.

That first.

Then we can begin with everything else.

Old Flame et al, it will not be as you want it, simple truth.

See above.

Biden has nothing to do with the day case level operations of the DOJ... This is a myth sold by the 'Lock Her Up' crowd..

Unless you come from New York, how do you know how good AOC is... She represents a district not everyone in America... same with many of the other...

I will point out that you know relatively little about these people, you have public images pumped and pummelled by spin machines...

Biden has nothing to do with the day case level operations of the DOJ... This is a myth sold by the 'Lock Her Up' crowd..

Unless you come from New York, how do you know how good AOC is... She represents a district not everyone in America... same with many of the other...

I will point out that you know relatively little about these people, you have public images pumped and pummelled by spin machines...
Oh, I completely agree that I do not know these people in depth.

But I DO know that I do not agree with nor support many of the policies and mindsets that they espouse.

Close enough for Gubmint Work.

A leftist - one of only 2 here - started this thread to express his sollidarity with you, and you say BULLSHIT?

This is but part of why US conservatism is doomed.

I guess it’s Darwinian...

:(

Nope.

But Trump is by far-and-away a vastly more dangerous commodity and must be pursued vigorously at-law... no delay.

You can take as many bites out of the Bidens as you like once Trump has been sidelined in the criminal law courts.

January 6, 2021.

That drives the priorities.

You can (metaphorically, in the law courts) crucify the rest once Trump has been barred from regaining high office.

Trump first.

Bigly.

Partisan hack. Bigly.

Forum List

Back