I love you all so much

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I need to said this at the forum with my heart, i glad i came here to talk with you but i need to talk French.
Everytime i make a thread or a respond i need to be sure that i Don't make to much mistake i use the translate but i prefer to just got a head and talk like i do in French it is easy for you, you just say what you have to say
Now there a lot of thing going on in my own country we did have a heatwave it is very hard to live with it.
I am not a Facebook fan but a friend ask me to go on Tweeter i did because i follow the new about the heatwave in my region and then i start to have a lot of follower some that talk with the best president ever Donald Trump but i talk in French or have a direct translate .
You are American and i adore you but i want to talk French Nothing against you.
Je vous aime tellement, i love you so much.
God Bless you all.

I need to said this at the forum with my heart, i glad i came here to talk with you but i need to talk French.
Everytime i make a thread or a respond i need to be sure that i Don't make to much mistake i use the translate but i prefer to just got a head and talk like i do in French it is easy for you, you just say what you have to say
Now there a lot of thing going on in my own country we did have a heatwave it is very hard to live with it.
I am not a Facebook fan but a friend ask me to go on Tweeter i did because i follow the new about the heatwave in my region and then i start to have a lot of follower some that talk with the best president ever Donald Trump but i talk in French or have a direct translate .
God Bless you all.
au revoir mon ami,
tu vas nous manquer.

essayez de rester au frais!

God Bless you all.
au revoir mon ami,
tu vas nous manquer.

essayez de rester au frais!
Now it is better, merci oui Au revoir

God Bless you all.
I love you too Dalia .

Did you get a new kitty yet?

th

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

Tu nous quittes? :crybaby: Alors moi ce ne dérange pas d'écrire en deux langues.

Tant pis, tu vas nous manquer. Bonne chance, chère. Nous esperons que tu reviens.

(you're leaving? I for one don't mind posting in two languages. Too bad, we will miss you. Good luck dear, we hope you come back)

Forum List

Back