I love this President

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
The left is perpetually outraged, angry, hateful, spiteful, deceitful and very very easy to Trigger

1601925113711.png

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

I knew this was going to happen and I am so glad he did it. This guy is awesome, crushing the left on a daily basis.
Fuck their NAZI lockdowns......he got COVID, survived (even with age and weight factors) and now he is gonna ram it down the democrats throats of all their fear mongering, keeping families apart and destroying the economy, and people losing their jobs, for what.....
THE FUCKING FLU....................................

BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The left is perpetually outraged, angry, hateful, spiteful, deceitful and very very easy to Trigger

View attachment 397477

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

I knew this was going to happen and I am so glad he did it. This guy is awesome, crushing the left on a daily basis.
Fuck their NAZI lockdowns......he got COVID, survived (even with age and weight factors) and now he is gonna ram it down the democrats throats of all their fear mongering, keeping families apart and destroying the economy, and people losing their jobs, for what.....

Nothing like a hypo full of courage..

View attachment 397477

Yeah we saw that with biden at the last debate. He still lost.

View attachment 397477

Open America. We do not need a National Shut Down to fight a Virus that people can barely tell they have, and that less than 1% of the population gets severely ill from.

This is not The Bubonic Plague. This is not The Spanish Flu.

The only times in History where Healthy People have been ordered to lock themselves in their homes was in Nazi Germany and when The British ordered The Colonists to stay in their homes before The Revolution.

View attachment 397477

Yeah we saw that with biden at the last debate. He still lost.
I can't see how anyone could have won that farce of a debate.

View attachment 397477

I so doubt he even had covid.

View attachment 397477

There's a LOT of that quickly going around....even faster than new COVID cases inside the White House......

Trump is chock-full of Dexamethasone, so of course he feels good. It's even stronger than Prednisone, which can make you feel like you can leap tall buildings, etc.
But the post-Dex withdrawal is a real bitch. I feel sorry for anyone in Trump's orb when he comes down off that shit.

View attachment 397477

Why is that? I mean, 99% of people recover with only mild symptoms if any at all so why is it so unbelievable? Maybe it is because you have bought into the left's false narrative.

One only gives these meds for severe covid. That is why I doubt he even had it.
-------------------------------------------------------

Dexamethasone is a long-acting glucocorticoid with a half-life of 36 to 72 hours, and is 6 times more potent than prednisone. Prednisone is shorter acting, with a half-life of 18 to 36 hours.

Trump is chock-full of Dexamethasone, so of course he feels good. It's even stronger than Prednisone, which can make you feel like you can leap tall buildings, etc.
But the post-Dex withdrawal is a real bitch. I feel sorry for anyone in Trump's orb when he comes down off that shit.
You're not a doctor but you play one on the internet.

Dexamethasone is a long-acting glucocorticoid with a half-life of 36 to 72 hours, and is 6 times more potent than prednisone. Prednisone is shorter acting, with a half-life of 18 to 36 hours.

Not a doctor but she plays one on the internet.

-------------------------------------------------------

Um, he is the President of the United States and the most powerful man on the planet. I would imagine every conceivable precaution was taken. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I can respond back later to this thread after getting some real information from my wife. I am quite sure you won't like the response as it will likely put to bed this crackpot theory of yours.

You're not a doctor but you play one on the internet.

I know what I'm talking about, asswipe.
I've taken both Prednisone and Dex for anaphylactic shock from a food allergy I didn't know I had until I couldn't breathe about an hour after the meal.
I was in way worse condition than your Fat Boy faking this to get the sympathy of his cult after his disastrous debate the week before and all the news about his tax cheating the week before that.

Forum List

Back