I love this President

The left is perpetually outraged, angry, hateful, spiteful, deceitful and very very easy to Trigger

View attachment 397477

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

I knew this was going to happen and I am so glad he did it. This guy is awesome, crushing the left on a daily basis.
Fuck their NAZI lockdowns......he got COVID, survived (even with age and weight factors) and now he is gonna ram it down the democrats throats of all their fear mongering, keeping families apart and destroying the economy, and people losing their jobs, for what.....
THE FUCKING FLU....................................

BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing like a hypo full of courage..
Yeah we saw that with biden at the last debate. He still lost.
I can't see how anyone could have won that farce of a debate.

If you look at it from a standpoint of the team that's behind having to catch up...he didn't catch up.
Just remember
Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life.
i2u48fog2qr51.jpg

The left is perpetually outraged, angry, hateful, spiteful, deceitful and very very easy to Trigger

View attachment 397477

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

I knew this was going to happen and I am so glad he did it. This guy is awesome, crushing the left on a daily basis.
Fuck their NAZI lockdowns......he got COVID, survived (even with age and weight factors) and now he is gonna ram it down the democrats throats of all their fear mongering, keeping families apart and destroying the economy, and people losing their jobs, for what.....

So you love irresponsibility, stupidity, hubris and a callous disregard for the lives of others?

Obama is no longer in office.

Sorry to be the one to tell you.

View attachment 397477

Nothing like a hypo full of courage..
Yeah we saw that with biden at the last debate. He still lost.
I can't see how anyone could have won that farce of a debate.

If you look at it from a standpoint of the team that's behind having to catch up...he didn't catch up.
Just remember
Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life.
i2u48fog2qr51.jpg
Be honest, this is what happened:

Forum List

Back