I love that the NSA is spying on POTUS thread and poll

How do you feel about the NSA spying on Trump?

• Meh. What does NSA stand for?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The major difference being, and it's a big one, is that you two muppets do not have any power and Executive Privilege.
Note that they've surrendered to eventuality The State spying on them, rather than standing in favor of NOBODY being spied on.

And Golfing Gomer wonders why I call him a fake libertarian.

In a Stalinist State, they would be the first two to snitch on their neighbors!
No doubt.

The Trump administration wants to spy on you and you're going after GG and myself like we're the ones doing it? OK.

Snitches get stitches.

Are you threatening the Trump administration?

Are you delusional? (Yessss....).

Note that they've surrendered to eventuality The State spying on them, rather than standing in favor of NOBODY being spied on.

And Golfing Gomer wonders why I call him a fake libertarian.

No doubt.

The Trump administration wants to spy on you and you're going after GG and myself like we're the ones doing it? OK.

Snitches get stitches.

Who should get stitches?

No doubt.

Snitches get stitches.

Who should get stitches?

Happy-Joy no understand English?

Snitches get stitches.

Who should get stitches?

I understand it, just curious as to why you can't explain your post. Worried about breaking forum rules or something?

Snitches get stitches.

Who should get stitches?

I understand it, just curious as to why you can't explain your post. Worried about breaking forum rules or something?

Your opportunity to snitch has been denied.

Who should get stitches?

Your opportunity to snitch has been denied.

Snitch on what?

The NSA is still "tapping Trumps wires", in fact, they never stopped.

How do you feel that this is happening to the President of the USA, a supposedly "free country" with a Constitutionally limited government?

I voted other because Baby Seals wasn't and option
Simply speshul it is. That anybody would be surprised is beyond comprehension. The annoying orange brought it upon hisself, he pushed for and signed onto the surveillance state's expansion and funding.

I told you the Washington establishment would be out to get Trump. There's $4 trillion in federal budget up for grabs each year, the corruption runs deep.

It was exposed today in released documents that the FBI has been engaged in massive personal data collection through secret subpoenas of more than 120 major US companies, kept secret by accompanying gag orders that, in some cases, have been found to continue long after time required / specified....

Add to that the fact that former NSA Director Clapper and former CIA Director Brennan were both caught committing Perjury under oath before Congress when asked if illegal spying on US citizens was going on. Brennan and his CIA were even caught spying on US Senators and their staff.

Despite denying it and mocking anyone who suggested it happened, former FBI Director Comey and his FBI were caught spying on Trump and his team. Going back further in the FBI, to Comey's mentor, when Mueller was Director of the FBI he was called before a secret FISA Court hearing to explain why his FBI gad committed numerous FISA Court abuses and had / were conducting illegal surveillance. His protégé, Comey, is believed to done the same thing, along with other members of Obama's administration (which we will find out when the US IG's FISA Court Abuse report, already submitted, is released).

To say the exposed widespread abuses / crimes committed by top officials and by some of the most entrusted agencies in the US Government, given unbelievable power which they abused - realizing that the very people and agencies trusted with protecting this nation's national security, with protecting our Constitutional Rights, and enforcing the Rule of Law betrayed the Constitutional and all of us, is 'disturbing' or 'alarming' is a massive understatement.

Anyone who doubts this could / is still going on can not claim to be naïve at this point. To believe such is WILLFUL ignorance, the CHOICE to NOT believe.

How do you feel that this is happening to the President of the USA, a supposedly "free country" with a Constitutionally limited government?
You showed no evidence of NSA spying on Trump.

"Constitutionally limited government"

4th Amendment, R.I.P.

SociableDarkAngelfish-max-1mb.gif

Whole damn American Republic. . . R.I.P.

Everyone let the propaganda lead them to let the "leaders" strip them of constitutional law the next week. . . it hasn't been restored since.

Forum List

Back