I love MSNBC. ...Well, used to.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Seems like all they do now is refute Fox and the GOP. On the big deal stuff that's to be expected and fine, but my impression of them now is everything they're saying is in answer to something Fox said. Other stuff going on in the world fellas geez. Quit acting like children countering everything a bully says and let the bully's being a bully hang in the air by itself. Every time you refute it all you're doing is playing defense. Works fine in Superbowls (heh) but not in politics or media.

I still watch morning Joe.
I used to like Chris Mathews but the last few years he's nothing but an angry guy.
Even after Obama won the last election all the evening shows do is attack the republicans...
And this was after they won!....

Seems like all they do now is refute Fox and the GOP. On the big deal stuff that's to be expected and fine, but my impression of them now is everything they're saying is in answer to something Fox said. Other stuff going on in the world fellas geez. Quit acting like children countering everything a bully says and let the bully's being a bully hang in the air by itself. Every time you refute it all you're doing is playing defense. Works fine in Superbowls (heh) but not in politics or media.
I disagree Delta.

As an avid msnbc watcher I can tell you that the refuting of FOX is only a small part of their programming. Most of it covers OTHER topics that you won't see covered much or at all on FOX.

Currently, they're all over Christie's RW A$$, and theFOXNEWS is largely silent on the matter and when they do it, THEY are the ones refuting. Watch O'Riled Up, watch Megan, what I Lost MY Sanity Hannity...they ALL call msnbc by name. each. and. every. night.

WHO'S the one that refutes who Delta?

You tell me.

I disagree Delta.

I Lost MY Sanity Hannity

:lol: Excellent; but how do you lose something you never had?

Forum List

Back