I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

And they once did a study somewhere, then made a documentary about it..so it HAS to be true!

While Obama tries to act like Jesus endorses him, the Church is having NONE OF IT!
I'd say they have a few......

r

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
You righties prove every single day that you are not bright or informed. You can whine and snivel about it all you want. What I posted is true.

SNIP/

Catholic hospitals will close their doors before they will offer abortion services, including the morning after pill. Be careful what you wish for.

I think this is exactly what the left wants. They want not-for-profits out, so that looters such as Blue Cross and Kaiser have a monopoly on care.

It does clearly piss off the left that we're such a charitable bunch. One more great reason to be charitable... and Catholic. :lol:

So newpolitics neg repped me with a completely confusing comment..."no it hasn't".

What the heck? Is he agreeing with me in an ungrammatical way? Does he think he's pos repping? Is he referencing a completely different post?

Hell if I know...

are you really so immature that you tell the board what I wrote you in rep, to make yourself feel better about yourself? You're fucking lame.

I was responding to your comment you made along with the neg rep you gave me. I know you knew that, but apparently you need vindication from your friends here.

If you were responding to a neg rep, perhaps you should have included that in your rep. I had no idea what you were talking about. I thought you'd gone round the bend.

I still think you have.

I don't get many negs, and I generally don't respond to them one way or another. But every now and then I get one so stupefying that it just has to be shared. Yours qualifies.

Please, don't talk about stupifying negs to me: You negged me because I spoke ill of Christianity, your religion, I presume. You could have simply responded, but instead felt the need to neg me, because your faith was offended? How immature. Grow up. Further, you show a lack of integrity in sharing my personal message to you with the rest of the board.

Lol...funny, I've seen studies that make the substantiated claim that liberalism = mental illness.

Oh you mean that joke of study that was posted on these forums? I've seen studies that conservatives stick flutes up their asses. Incredible study.

I'm sure Obama knows he's on the right side of the Constitution.

The Contraception First Amendment Fight Is Not About Freedom of Religion | MyFDL

David Boies on the Constitutionality of the birth control mandate:

Constitutionality of birth control mandate - Video on msnbc.com

By all means, push this for all it's worth.

Nothing spells a win more that open suppression of religion by you leftists. You should do Obama commercials with armed HHS troops kicking down the doors of St. Patricks, flanked by Planned Parenthood brownshirts, dragging priests into the streets while pissing on pink ribbons, with a PP goon mumbling "fuck the cure" under her breath...

are you really so immature that you tell the board what I wrote you in rep, to make yourself feel better about yourself? You're fucking lame.

I was responding to your comment you made along with the neg rep you gave me. I know you knew that, but apparently you need vindication from your friends here.

If you were responding to a neg rep, perhaps you should have included that in your rep. I had no idea what you were talking about. I thought you'd gone round the bend.

I still think you have.

I don't get many negs, and I generally don't respond to them one way or another. But every now and then I get one so stupefying that it just has to be shared. Yours qualifies.

Please, don't talk about stupifying negs to me: You negged me because I spoke ill of Christianity, your religion, I presume. You could have simply responded, but instead felt the need to neg me, because your faith was offended? How immature. Grow up. Further, you show a lack of integrity in sharing my personal message to you with the rest of the board.

Boo fucking hoo.

At least you knew what I was negging you for, you tard.

So ummm..... where's the war? I mean, it's been a week since you posted this and well, the streets seem kind of uh... Catholic-less. And then there's that statement by Catholic Health Care:
The Catholic Health Association is very pleased with the White House announcement that a resolution has been reached that protects the religious liberty and conscience rights of Catholic institutions. The framework developed has responded to the issues we identified that needed to be fixed.
We are pleased and grateful that the religious liberty and conscience protection needs of so many ministries that serve our country were appreciated enough that an early resolution of this issue was
accomplished."

Geez Bummer. I mean if the folks who are actually going to PAY for contraceptives release THAT statement, well... crap. So much for the revolution...

So ummm..... where's the war? I mean, it's been a week since you posted this and well, the streets seem kind of uh... Catholic-less. And then there's that statement by Catholic Health Care:
The Catholic Health Association is very pleased with the White House announcement that a resolution has been reached that protects the religious liberty and conscience rights of Catholic institutions. The framework developed has responded to the issues we identified that needed to be fixed.
We are pleased and grateful that the religious liberty and conscience protection needs of so many ministries that serve our country were appreciated enough that an early resolution of this issue was
accomplished."

Geez Bummer. I mean if the folks who are actually going to PAY for contraceptives release THAT statement, well... crap. So much for the revolution...
It appears the Teabaggers no-longer want to.....

:cool:

Lol...funny, I've seen studies that make the substantiated claim that liberalism = mental illness.

Well, where is your link?? Or are you telling a lie??? That's what you right wing nuts do best.

Silly, someone already did:

""So extravagant are the patterns of thinking, emoting, behaving and relating that characterize the liberal mind that its relentless protests and demands become understandable only as disorders of the psyche." The Liberal Mind reveals the madness of the modern liberal for what it is: a massive transference neurosis acted out in the world's political arenas, with devastating effects on the institutions of liberty."

Modern Liberalism Is A Form Of Mental Illness :: Political News and commentaries :: Hyscience

Well, where is your link?? Or are you telling a lie??? That's what you right wing nuts do best.

""So extravagant are the patterns of thinking, emoting, behaving and relating that characterize the liberal mind that its relentless protests and demands become understandable only as disorders of the psyche." The Liberal Mind reveals the madness of the modern liberal for what it is: a massive transference neurosis acted out in the world's political arenas, with devastating effects on the institutions of liberty."

Modern Liberalism Is A Form Of Mental Illness :: Political News and commentaries :: Hyscience

Oh, please!!! You fool!!!!!

Is Political Conservatism a Mild Form of Insanity? | Psychology Today

Fyeahdemocrats - Conservatism Linked With Mental Illness

Study of Bush's psyche touches a nerve | World news | The Guardian

"A study funded by the US government has concluded that conservatism can be explained psychologically as a set of neuroses rooted in "fear and aggression, dogmatism and the intolerance of ambiguity".

Do I buy into the above BS? LOL Of course not. No more than I would buy into anything some whackjob might post to try to prove the same thing about Liberals. Such "studies" are always influenced by the politics of the author. Do you really think a diehard Liberal would publish something saying their own views are whacky? Or a diehard Conserv would have published any of the above? Of course not.

But love watching the nutjobs post these examples of heinous whackjobbery! :lol:

How much dimmer can the leftoids possibly get?

Apparently they are so poorly educated they are incapable of grasping some of the finer points of human conversation...such as irony, satire, or humor. In fact, the only time they seem to register humor is when they make ridiculous and inane commentary about other posters' (or political figures') sexuality, weight, race, or education.

How much dimmer can the leftoids possibly get?

Apparently they are so poorly educated they are incapable of grasping some of the finer points of human conversation...such as irony, satire, or humor. In fact, the only time they seem to register humor is when they make ridiculous and inane commentary about other posters' (or political figures') sexuality, weight, race, or education.

Oh please tell me you beleive I'm a "Liberal" or "Progressive"!

Forum List

Back